Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 12758
-
07-24-21 09:29 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 168Looks very familiar
Did she go by any other name?
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 22:40 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 193That's actually her in the pictures but it must be 10-15 years old and 100 pounds ago.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Actually saw her a while back, would never repeat in a million years.
-
07-23-21 21:59 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 413Thank you for sharing
Thank you for sharing about what must have been a frustrating, disturbing situation. As I read your post, the hint of a slight, sardonic smile came to my face, as I reflected on some of my numerous, and sometimes bizarre, unfortunate experiences. I never cease to be amazed at what we have to go through in our quest to seek just a little kind, caring, professional companionship, SMH. Thank you for your efforts to TOFTT and to share your disconcerting experience.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 21:18 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 218Not really sure what just happened
So I had gotten home and the power had been cut off so I went on the boards and ended up searching for a Latina. Found Monica and her pictures looked decent. She claimed to offer a good deal and had a bunch of comments from other people. I message her and she claims it's almost past the time that she sees people but she can do a QV. I get over there and she opens the door in a rob. She looks nothing like the pictures, not even the same skin tone. She has a pretty face and looks thick so I stayed. We get to the room and she tells me she's just her breast surgery and a bbl. Continues to show me, scar tissue and everything. I did everything possible to leave asap.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64836173
She needs to heal correctly and then start this up again. I'm super disturbed right now.
Save yourself the traumatic event.
-
07-23-21 20:39 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 1670Rip
Didn't know her, but always terrible news!
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:03 #8868Banned Member

Posts: 273RIP Molly
Another girl lost. Never seen so many go in such a short time since the pandemic hit.
-
07-23-21 14:42 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 343I agree 1000%. Maya and friends are the best.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:30 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 458Cuban Melissa
Cuban Melissa is the only on that comes close only prob she doesn't pick up other than that I suggest Miami trust me I'm picky I only look for thorough breads.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 10:28 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 223Latina's
You might have to wait for Maya & her friends to return to O-town Maya definitely checks your boxes & most but not all of her friends will also but hard to find drop dead gorgeous Latinas that will perform like that.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 10:04 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 681Clarification
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the suggestions and while I'm sure all of the mention will check the boxes, I'm not looking for a BBW body type but more so one like the ad below. Probably asking to much out a woman like that based on latina history but just seeing what's out there.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/64823820
-
07-23-21 09:44 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 1172Need Account
Maybe post the pictures or something. You cannot view the link unless you have an account with secret.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 23:48 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 458Bella bbw
Either it or more donts than Fits the description but YMMV everything thing covered there is also Cuban Melissa if she picks up the phone so if your looking for good service pick Jersey girl worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 22:34 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 245Tgtbt??
This one made contact and she looks TGTBT. Does anyone have any info, good or bad?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1811ade4e437ba
-
07-22-21 21:37 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 413Suggestion
Jersey Girl is not a Latina, but other than that she checks all your boxes.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 20:22 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 681Big booty latina
Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.
Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.
Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.
TIA.












Reply With Quote





