Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    You might have to wait for Maya & her friends to return to O-town Maya definitely checks your boxes & most but not all of her friends will also but hard to find drop dead gorgeous Latinas that will perform like that.
    I agree 1000%. Maya and friends are the best.

  2. #8870

    Cuban Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestions and while I'm sure all of the mention will check the boxes, I'm not looking for a BBW body type but more so one like the ad below. Probably asking to much out a woman like that based on latina history but just seeing what's out there.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/64823820
    Cuban Melissa is the only on that comes close only prob she doesn't pick up other than that I suggest Miami trust me I'm picky I only look for thorough breads.

  3. #8869

    Latina's

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.
    You might have to wait for Maya & her friends to return to O-town Maya definitely checks your boxes & most but not all of her friends will also but hard to find drop dead gorgeous Latinas that will perform like that.

  4. #8868

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Jersey Girl is not a Latina, but other than that she checks all your boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Either it or more donts than Fits the description but YMMV everything thing covered there is also Cuban Melissa if she picks up the phone so if your looking for good service pick Jersey girl worth every penny.
    Thanks for the suggestions and while I'm sure all of the mention will check the boxes, I'm not looking for a BBW body type but more so one like the ad below. Probably asking to much out a woman like that based on latina history but just seeing what's out there.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/64823820

  5. #8867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Need Account

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    This one made contact and she looks TGTBT. Does anyone have any info, good or bad?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1811ade4e437ba
    Maybe post the pictures or something. You cannot view the link unless you have an account with secret.

  6. #8866

    Bella bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.
    Either it or more donts than Fits the description but YMMV everything thing covered there is also Cuban Melissa if she picks up the phone so if your looking for good service pick Jersey girl worth every penny.

  7. #8865

    Tgtbt??

    This one made contact and she looks TGTBT. Does anyone have any info, good or bad?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1811ade4e437ba

  8. #8864

    Suggestion

    Jersey Girl is not a Latina, but other than that she checks all your boxes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.

  9. #8863

    Big booty latina

    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.

  10. #8862

    Legz

    Waited over 40 minutes for Legz but she kept pushing the time back. I got lucky and saw her earlier this year and I thought she was good, but this is the 2nd time since I have confirmed a time, gone to her hotel then had to wait a long time in the car. I think she just has too many mongers hit her up.

  11. #8861
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
    Had a dream with her once. She did double book but we were both cool with it and had some fun for a half hour. Basically stayed bent over and we kept switch positions. Head was good both finished in the rain coat. Worth it only if last option and little head takes over.

  13. #8859
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceManFL18  [View Original Post]
    Visiting in a couple of weeks and doing my research.

    Any reviews and visits with Annie, Brittany Berg?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2005803

    All information would be very helpful!
    Also want to hit that. Got to be 150 per Tata.

  14. #8858

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
    I saw her a long time ago once & done for me horrible she scheduled 2 of us at the same time.

    Pictures are OLD Never again for me.

  15. #8857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Chanel

    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-6155/40526926

    You can see her for 60 sometimes. No kissing or GFE. Good for a CBJ and a k9. Standard hotel incall. Thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way, also looks a little bit older than her pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape