Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Looks very familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Another girl lost. Never seen so many go in such a short time since the pandemic hit.
    Did she go by any other name?

  2. #8872
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    So I had gotten home and the power had been cut off so I went on the boards and ended up searching for a Latina. Found Monica and her pictures looked decent. She claimed to offer a good deal and had a bunch of comments from other people. I message her and she claims it's almost past the time that she sees people but she can do a QV. I get over there and she opens the door in a rob. She looks nothing like the pictures, not even the same skin tone. She has a pretty face and looks thick so I stayed. We get to the room and she tells me she's just her breast surgery and a bbl. Continues to show me, scar tissue and everything. I did everything possible to leave asap.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64836173

    She needs to heal correctly and then start this up again. I'm super disturbed right now.

    Save yourself the traumatic event.
    That's actually her in the pictures but it must be 10-15 years old and 100 pounds ago.

    Actually saw her a while back, would never repeat in a million years.

  3. #8871

    Thank you for sharing

    Thank you for sharing about what must have been a frustrating, disturbing situation. As I read your post, the hint of a slight, sardonic smile came to my face, as I reflected on some of my numerous, and sometimes bizarre, unfortunate experiences. I never cease to be amazed at what we have to go through in our quest to seek just a little kind, caring, professional companionship, SMH. Thank you for your efforts to TOFTT and to share your disconcerting experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    So I had gotten home and the power had been cut off so I went on the boards and ended up searching for a Latina. Found Monica and her pictures looked decent. She claimed to offer a good deal and had a bunch of comments from other people. I message her and she claims it's almost past the time that she sees people but she can do a QV. I get over there and she opens the door in a rob. She looks nothing like the pictures, not even the same skin tone. She has a pretty face and looks thick so I stayed. We get to the room and she tells me she's just her breast surgery and a bbl. Continues to show me, scar tissue and everything. I did everything possible to leave asap.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64836173

    She needs to heal correctly and then start this up again. I'm super disturbed right now.

    Save yourself the traumatic event.

  4. #8870

    Not really sure what just happened

    So I had gotten home and the power had been cut off so I went on the boards and ended up searching for a Latina. Found Monica and her pictures looked decent. She claimed to offer a good deal and had a bunch of comments from other people. I message her and she claims it's almost past the time that she sees people but she can do a QV. I get over there and she opens the door in a rob. She looks nothing like the pictures, not even the same skin tone. She has a pretty face and looks thick so I stayed. We get to the room and she tells me she's just her breast surgery and a bbl. Continues to show me, scar tissue and everything. I did everything possible to leave asap.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64836173

    She needs to heal correctly and then start this up again. I'm super disturbed right now.

    Save yourself the traumatic event.

  5. #8869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Rip

    Didn't know her, but always terrible news!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Another girl lost. Never seen so many go in such a short time since the pandemic hit.

  6. #8868

    RIP Molly

    Another girl lost. Never seen so many go in such a short time since the pandemic hit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly F.jpg‎  

  7. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    You might have to wait for Maya & her friends to return to O-town Maya definitely checks your boxes & most but not all of her friends will also but hard to find drop dead gorgeous Latinas that will perform like that.
    I agree 1000%. Maya and friends are the best.

  8. #8866

    Cuban Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestions and while I'm sure all of the mention will check the boxes, I'm not looking for a BBW body type but more so one like the ad below. Probably asking to much out a woman like that based on latina history but just seeing what's out there.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/64823820
    Cuban Melissa is the only on that comes close only prob she doesn't pick up other than that I suggest Miami trust me I'm picky I only look for thorough breads.

  9. #8865

    Latina's

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.
    You might have to wait for Maya & her friends to return to O-town Maya definitely checks your boxes & most but not all of her friends will also but hard to find drop dead gorgeous Latinas that will perform like that.

  10. #8864

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Jersey Girl is not a Latina, but other than that she checks all your boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Either it or more donts than Fits the description but YMMV everything thing covered there is also Cuban Melissa if she picks up the phone so if your looking for good service pick Jersey girl worth every penny.
    Thanks for the suggestions and while I'm sure all of the mention will check the boxes, I'm not looking for a BBW body type but more so one like the ad below. Probably asking to much out a woman like that based on latina history but just seeing what's out there.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/64823820

  11. #8863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Need Account

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    This one made contact and she looks TGTBT. Does anyone have any info, good or bad?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1811ade4e437ba
    Maybe post the pictures or something. You cannot view the link unless you have an account with secret.

  12. #8862

    Bella bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.
    Either it or more donts than Fits the description but YMMV everything thing covered there is also Cuban Melissa if she picks up the phone so if your looking for good service pick Jersey girl worth every penny.

  13. #8861

    Tgtbt??

    This one made contact and she looks TGTBT. Does anyone have any info, good or bad?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1811ade4e437ba

  14. #8860

    Suggestion

    Jersey Girl is not a Latina, but other than that she checks all your boxes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.

  15. #8859

    Big booty latina

    Thinking about taking a plunge into some GPS latina pussy (hopefully I don't regret it). Can anyone recommend a hugeee ass latina, big tits are plus but ass is my thing.

    Included GFE (kissing, daty, dato, BBBJ) if no BBBJ that's fine I'll skip the CBJ just a waste of time.

    Just looking for something that's worth it, no complaining about CBJ / BBBJ, no boob touching rules, no "going to deep" rules LOL just no BS.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape