Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16749

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!

    1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.

    2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.

    3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.

    For all the replies I get for my questions I am grateful thanks!

    Fitz.
    I scheduled to see her in outcall and I booked a hotel. She no showed. I definitely wouldn't suggest wasting time on her.

  2. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!

    1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.
    Haven't seen her, but she's been discussed here for over a decade.

    2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.
    3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.
    Never considered these two for exactly the same reasons that you bring up.

  3. #16747

    P411 outcalls

    I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!

    1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.

    2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.

    3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.

    For all the replies I get for my questions I am grateful thanks!

    Fitz.

  4. #16746

    Another post about Abby

    Since she seems to be the new thing in town and everyone talking about her I just had to try and see her. The first time I got spooked away because there had to be at least 4-5 mongers in the parking lot waiting to fuck her after me. I actually had her room number and was about to get out and start walking when I noticed all the other people sitting in the cars. I don't like this kind of attention and told her I wouldn't be coming. That kind of shit even at a low end hotel is going to attract attention. I have tried contacting her from different number I have not been even able to get in the door since. I either get no response or get an address and then communication ends. She has switched hotels since my initial contact. I hope the ones that get in the door are enjoying themselves. Good luck if you see her.

  5. #16745

    Cindy West

    Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still in the hobby?

  6. #16744

    UTR Plainfield?

    Reminiscing and recall a UTR young lady in Plainfield a few years back before backpage and nuvo shot down all the ads. Worked out of her home in a 2nd story apartment nice petite blonde. Would love to reconnect if anyone has current contact info to share. Please PM and I can share other UTR contact thanks!

  7. #16743

    Roz

    Went to see an old DI friend. She's gotten some slack for raising her prices which is normal I guess. However she looks better than she ever has and is the same freak we all knew. She will drown you for sure. Anyways if you've seen her just tell your an old friend and enjoy.

  8. #16742
    How much was damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. A little flaky but usually on point. Good pussy and a nice view from behind. Titties are like over med eggs though. That's why I flip her over. All covered. Good head too.

  9. #16741

    Ashley Account Hack

    Her account was hacked. I had been emailing then I texted her off a later number and got some crazy requests (gift card BS). Pieced it together and we worked it out. Her info on Tryst is back to normal now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I had a great appointment with her this morning. No kissing which sucks but honestly she made it feel sensual anyway. Got me to pop three times in an hour as well. High sex drive and incredible BBBJ.

  10. #16740
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Posted a query on the Listcrawler / gator forum but I don't think there are a lot of folks posting there. Wondering about this one. Seems TGTBT, but she is responsive and seems to have been around longer than most fake posts hang around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64091147
    I've seen her several times. A little flaky but usually on point. Good pussy and a nice view from behind. Titties are like over med eggs though. That's why I flip her over. All covered. Good head too.

  11. #16739

    Saw her this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274

    Is this the girl? Had an exchange back and forth she wanted an Ebay gift certificate, no cash? I was uncomfortable with that and backed out.
    I had a great appointment with her this morning. No kissing which sucks but honestly she made it feel sensual anyway. Got me to pop three times in an hour as well. High sex drive and incredible BBBJ.

  12. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmith9889  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274

    Is this the girl? Had an exchange back and forth she wanted an Ebay gift certificate, no cash? I was uncomfortable with that and backed out.

  13. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.

    But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.

    Thanks.

    IUSIG.
    I was just giving my thoughts, from a previous experience I will never send money before meeting again. She may be real but that stuff is suspicious, I have even had them communicating well after I sent full contribution and it was just because they were trying to get more out of me. Seems like she already took her ad down within the last couple hours anyway but maybe someone has better input.

  14. #16736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.

    But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.

    Thanks.

    IUSIG.
    I can't help with experience but I do remember a very similar situation being discussed here within the last couple years. Everything in the text is familiar from previous discussions but it's been too long for me to remember if the pics match or what they said about her. It does seem to me that someone had seen her back then though.

  15. #16735
    Quote Originally Posted by Walmart138  [View Original Post]
    I'm not one to usually ask for favors on here but I will be making a trip down to indy this week. I'm a frequent in the Fort Wayne and South Bend area, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations on gals providing DATY in the Indy area? DM is preferred, serious enquirer.

    -Thanks.
    Not a whole lot to frequent up North. 30 years ago there was plenty of pussy available from Hammond to South Bend. Not the case today. My first set of sisters in the hobby was in Merrillville. Got me hooked. Had three more sets in the years after. Haven't banged twins though. Still on the bucket list. If you know of any PM me. In their 20s and fit would move to the top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape