Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 24826
-
07-21-21 23:44 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 272Ashley Account Hack
Her account was hacked. I had been emailing then I texted her off a later number and got some crazy requests (gift card BS). Pieced it together and we worked it out. Her info on Tryst is back to normal now.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:40 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 49I've seen her several times. A little flaky but usually on point. Good pussy and a nice view from behind. Titties are like over med eggs though. That's why I flip her over. All covered. Good head too.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:22 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 1095Saw her this morning
I had a great appointment with her this morning. No kissing which sucks but honestly she made it feel sensual anyway. Got me to pop three times in an hour as well. High sex drive and incredible BBBJ.
Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 17:14 #16738Regular Member

Posts: 18https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
Originally Posted by RSmith9889
[View Original Post]
Is this the girl? Had an exchange back and forth she wanted an Ebay gift certificate, no cash? I was uncomfortable with that and backed out.
-
07-21-21 15:14 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 98I was just giving my thoughts, from a previous experience I will never send money before meeting again. She may be real but that stuff is suspicious, I have even had them communicating well after I sent full contribution and it was just because they were trying to get more out of me. Seems like she already took her ad down within the last couple hours anyway but maybe someone has better input.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:11 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 1175I can't help with experience but I do remember a very similar situation being discussed here within the last couple years. Everything in the text is familiar from previous discussions but it's been too long for me to remember if the pics match or what they said about her. It does seem to me that someone had seen her back then though.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:34 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 601Not a whole lot to frequent up North. 30 years ago there was plenty of pussy available from Hammond to South Bend. Not the case today. My first set of sisters in the hobby was in Merrillville. Got me hooked. Had three more sets in the years after. Haven't banged twins though. Still on the bucket list. If you know of any PM me. In their 20s and fit would move to the top.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:20 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 581Well
My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.
But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.
Thanks.
IUSIG.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:54 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 98Hmm
I'm pretty sure that is a fake profile. I have seen posts with the same pics and info from multiple cities. That to me is a red flag but that is just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:41 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 98Recommendations
I'm not one to usually ask for favors on here but I will be making a trip down to indy this week. I'm a frequent in the Fort Wayne and South Bend area, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations on gals providing DATY in the Indy area? DM is preferred, serious enquirer.
-Thanks.
-
07-21-21 06:31 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 601Ashley
Guess you don't prefer BBBJ cause she does do it. Also for those that like duos she does an amazing duo with Ryann. They go at it. If you want to learn how to DATY a hot girl is the best teacher. Ryann has the body I prefer. Thin, curves and all natural fantastic breasts. They added Indy to their travel rotations and it appears that they will return. Hopefully together next time. Actually wish Ryann would stay. Really enjoy banging that one.
Originally Posted by RSmith9889
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 23:18 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 278Abby double booked or more
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64737499
She double or triple booked on me earlier. I have seen her before and that's supposed to help. She admits it in her message to me. Probably won't give her another shot. I was literally pulling up when she messaged me to delay appt.
-
07-20-21 21:00 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 601That's crazy. Certainly don't blame you for moving on. I should have brought up the issue with her last time I seen her but I have a feeling it would go in one ear and out the other. As long as her quota is being met by frequent flyers she doesn't care. At least for now.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:06 #16728Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you still have her contact? If so could you PM me please? Her ad is not working.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:55 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 581Shelbyville
Hi folks. So back in October I asked about the girl in this ad. I got two responses. One said he couldn't get her to answer, and the other, noting some of the red flags in the ad, presumed it was a fake, but didn't actually confirm it. So, just checking again. Has anyone confirmed this is a legit provider? Thanks, IUSIG https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...g/989563341460.










Reply With Quote





