Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 24819
-
07-22-21 18:34 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 1095Chanel
I scheduled to see her in outcall and I booked a hotel. She no showed. I definitely wouldn't suggest wasting time on her.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:22 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 296Haven't seen her, but she's been discussed here for over a decade.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Never considered these two for exactly the same reasons that you bring up.2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.
3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.
-
07-22-21 15:14 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 119P411 outcalls
I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!
1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.
2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.
3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.
For all the replies I get for my questions I am grateful thanks!
Fitz.
-
07-22-21 13:21 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 91Another post about Abby
Since she seems to be the new thing in town and everyone talking about her I just had to try and see her. The first time I got spooked away because there had to be at least 4-5 mongers in the parking lot waiting to fuck her after me. I actually had her room number and was about to get out and start walking when I noticed all the other people sitting in the cars. I don't like this kind of attention and told her I wouldn't be coming. That kind of shit even at a low end hotel is going to attract attention. I have tried contacting her from different number I have not been even able to get in the door since. I either get no response or get an address and then communication ends. She has switched hotels since my initial contact. I hope the ones that get in the door are enjoying themselves. Good luck if you see her.
-
07-22-21 13:16 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 91Cindy West
Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still in the hobby?
-
07-22-21 11:02 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 82UTR Plainfield?
Reminiscing and recall a UTR young lady in Plainfield a few years back before backpage and nuvo shot down all the ads. Worked out of her home in a 2nd story apartment nice petite blonde. Would love to reconnect if anyone has current contact info to share. Please PM and I can share other UTR contact thanks!
-
07-22-21 10:59 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 49Roz
Went to see an old DI friend. She's gotten some slack for raising her prices which is normal I guess. However she looks better than she ever has and is the same freak we all knew. She will drown you for sure. Anyways if you've seen her just tell your an old friend and enjoy.
-
07-22-21 01:02 #16742Regular Member

Posts: 3How much was damage?
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:44 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 272Ashley Account Hack
Her account was hacked. I had been emailing then I texted her off a later number and got some crazy requests (gift card BS). Pieced it together and we worked it out. Her info on Tryst is back to normal now.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:40 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 49I've seen her several times. A little flaky but usually on point. Good pussy and a nice view from behind. Titties are like over med eggs though. That's why I flip her over. All covered. Good head too.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:22 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 1095Saw her this morning
I had a great appointment with her this morning. No kissing which sucks but honestly she made it feel sensual anyway. Got me to pop three times in an hour as well. High sex drive and incredible BBBJ.
Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 17:14 #16738Regular Member

Posts: 18https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
Originally Posted by RSmith9889
[View Original Post]
Is this the girl? Had an exchange back and forth she wanted an Ebay gift certificate, no cash? I was uncomfortable with that and backed out.
-
07-21-21 15:14 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 98I was just giving my thoughts, from a previous experience I will never send money before meeting again. She may be real but that stuff is suspicious, I have even had them communicating well after I sent full contribution and it was just because they were trying to get more out of me. Seems like she already took her ad down within the last couple hours anyway but maybe someone has better input.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:11 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 1175I can't help with experience but I do remember a very similar situation being discussed here within the last couple years. Everything in the text is familiar from previous discussions but it's been too long for me to remember if the pics match or what they said about her. It does seem to me that someone had seen her back then though.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:34 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 601Not a whole lot to frequent up North. 30 years ago there was plenty of pussy available from Hammond to South Bend. Not the case today. My first set of sisters in the hobby was in Merrillville. Got me hooked. Had three more sets in the years after. Haven't banged twins though. Still on the bucket list. If you know of any PM me. In their 20s and fit would move to the top.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






