Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 662 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Leah

    So I ask this girl for pics more than once. First she send me a screenshot of her ad. Then I use a different number and ask for a proof she's real and thick. She completely ignored me. So had anyone seeing her yet.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/569001362533

  2. #5160

    Nikki Webster

    Yes! This is her. Does anyone have her current email or number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are you referring to Nikki Jane form Webster? It's been well over 5 years since she's been active that I am aware of. Pic below.

  3. #5159

    Avoid & excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask when you saw her I've been ghosted trying to a hold of her for about a week.

    Thanks in advance.
    It's the same scumbag pimp, different girls. Just do a search on "excellent. " The first was taken out of the game from getting pregnant. So, this pump abandoned her and set up shop with this WG without missing a beat. Seedy motel with pimps and junkies. Have fun!

  4. #5158

    French / Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been calling her since she started posting, after a week of trying, she finally picked up the phone and said she is at her day job? Never heard back from her, I swear her voice sounded just like Alichia, BTW Alichia don't post no more, what happened to her?
    Can I ask when you saw her I've been ghosted trying to a hold of her for about a week.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5157

    43 year old freak

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/314491345493

    Anybody indulge in this beauty, photo appears to be from the the Lincoln St. Hotel.

  6. #5156
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #5155

    Day job?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyone that responded to my request for info. I ended up seeing her. Incall was a rooming house type place. Pictures Matched. She was very friendly and welcoming brought me into her place and got settled. BBBJ and Full Service with a bunch of different positions. Good time was had and I will be repeating.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247
    I have been calling her since she started posting, after a week of trying, she finally picked up the phone and said she is at her day job? Never heard back from her, I swear her voice sounded just like Alichia, BTW Alichia don't post no more, what happened to her?

  8. #5154

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone still see Genie?
    I almost had my first visit with her last year when she was off of Lincoln street. I must have called her at good time because I talked my way into her agreeing to see me for the first time but the delays working around her paranoia put me past my own time window and I ultimately had to bail despite being parked outside her house! The number I have for her currently does not ring.

  9. #5153

    Nicki Jane

    I believe you are you referring to Nikki Jane form Webster? It's been well over 5 years since she's been active that I am aware of. Pic below.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    A couple of girls who popped into my head lately are making me wonder if they're still around. Does anyone still see Genie? I last saw her about 2 years ago when she was living right off of Main Street in the low price housing there. I last talked to her maybe a year ago and she was staying at the WCM for an extended period. Unless she just happened to be there every time I texted her. But, it kept me from visiting her, because I find that place super sketch. I'm just curious if she's still around and if people are visiting her still? She was young, cute, and had a nice figure. But, I had my fill of her and don't think I would visit again. But, was curious is all, if she's doing ok and is still in the game?

    Another name I was thinking about was Nikki. She was a white girl with glasses who I initially met in Webster, then she moved to Worcester, then the final time I saw her was in putnum, Ct. She gave a good BBBJ and was pretty good at FS. But, the last time I saw her in putnum she looked extremely thin, frail, and drugged out. She almost looked "sick" if you know what I mean. Has anyone been in touch with her recently? She's one I wouldn't mind connecting with again if anyone knows her contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Is that little Nicki / Nicole.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    No, this is a different Nikki who ***** glasses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140226_104503.jpg‎  

  10. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I recently reconnected with Lydia, she hasn't posted in awhile, recently a mother, I would say a decent looking girl, I had a decent time with her. Those of you that are interested in her contact information you must have provided some valuable Intel here on the site or to me personally in order to get that contact information otherwise do not bother asking for it. She cannot host and I'm not sure if you could travel. We ended up with a car date.
    Hope you had an amazing time reconnecting with her. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her.

  11. #5151

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I recently reconnected with Lydia, she hasn't posted in awhile, recently a mother, I would say a decent looking girl, I had a decent time with her. Those of you that are interested in her contact information you must have provided some valuable Intel here on the site or to me personally in order to get that contact information otherwise do not bother asking for it. She cannot host and I'm not sure if you could travel. We ended up with a car date.
    Is this the same one ARegularguy had recomended this time last year? She had an excellent body and was a fun time! Was just starting to show her baby bump when I saw her. Cute enough, maybe some dental work was in order. I would see her again but only if she hosted, too expensive for just a car date and the paranoia that goes along with it.

  12. #5150

    Lydia

    I recently reconnected with Lydia, she hasn't posted in awhile, recently a mother, I would say a decent looking girl, I had a decent time with her. Those of you that are interested in her contact information you must have provided some valuable Intel here on the site or to me personally in order to get that contact information otherwise do not bother asking for it. She cannot host and I'm not sure if you could travel. We ended up with a car date.

  13. #5149

    Amanda

    Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and wanted to check on Amanda, I see her on STG.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...nteed/29813763

    Any help would be greatly appreciated 1.

  14. #5148

    Nikki

    No, this is a different Nikki who ***** glasses.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Is that little Nicki / Nicole.

  15. #5147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Leah

    Has anyone seeing her yet. She's been posting for over a month now but her the pic she sent me for verification was blurry so I know it's a screenshot. Can anyone confirm it's really her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/091715138726

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape