Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9916
-
07-22-21 21:10 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 4544Leah
So I ask this girl for pics more than once. First she send me a screenshot of her ad. Then I use a different number and ask for a proof she's real and thick. She completely ignored me. So had anyone seeing her yet.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/569001362533
-
07-21-21 22:57 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 1048Nikki Webster
Yes! This is her. Does anyone have her current email or number?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 18:35 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 149Avoid & excellent
It's the same scumbag pimp, different girls. Just do a search on "excellent. " The first was taken out of the game from getting pregnant. So, this pump abandoned her and set up shop with this WG without missing a beat. Seedy motel with pimps and junkies. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 15:50 #5158Regular Member

Posts: 20French / Irish
Can I ask when you saw her I've been ghosted trying to a hold of her for about a week.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
07-21-21 12:33 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 5343 year old freak
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/314491345493
Anybody indulge in this beauty, photo appears to be from the the Lincoln St. Hotel.
-
07-20-21 17:40 #5156Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-20-21 17:01 #5155Banned Member

Posts: 942Day job?
I have been calling her since she started posting, after a week of trying, she finally picked up the phone and said she is at her day job? Never heard back from her, I swear her voice sounded just like Alichia, BTW Alichia don't post no more, what happened to her?
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 10:39 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 379Genie
I almost had my first visit with her last year when she was off of Lincoln street. I must have called her at good time because I talked my way into her agreeing to see me for the first time but the delays working around her paranoia put me past my own time window and I ultimately had to bail despite being parked outside her house! The number I have for her currently does not ring.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 08:10 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 825Nicki Jane
I believe you are you referring to Nikki Jane form Webster? It's been well over 5 years since she's been active that I am aware of. Pic below.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 23:24 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 61Hope you had an amazing time reconnecting with her. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:58 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 389Lydia
Is this the same one ARegularguy had recomended this time last year? She had an excellent body and was a fun time! Was just starting to show her baby bump when I saw her. Cute enough, maybe some dental work was in order. I would see her again but only if she hosted, too expensive for just a car date and the paranoia that goes along with it.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 19:41 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 825Lydia
I recently reconnected with Lydia, she hasn't posted in awhile, recently a mother, I would say a decent looking girl, I had a decent time with her. Those of you that are interested in her contact information you must have provided some valuable Intel here on the site or to me personally in order to get that contact information otherwise do not bother asking for it. She cannot host and I'm not sure if you could travel. We ended up with a car date.
-
07-19-21 12:29 #5149Regular Member

Posts: 6Amanda
Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and wanted to check on Amanda, I see her on STG.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...nteed/29813763
Any help would be greatly appreciated 1.
-
07-19-21 10:35 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 1048Nikki
No, this is a different Nikki who ***** glasses.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 08:57 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 4544Leah
Has anyone seeing her yet. She's been posting for over a month now but her the pic she sent me for verification was blurry so I know it's a screenshot. Can anyone confirm it's really her.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/091715138726










Reply With Quote




