Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9921
-
07-19-21 21:58 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 389Lydia
Is this the same one ARegularguy had recomended this time last year? She had an excellent body and was a fun time! Was just starting to show her baby bump when I saw her. Cute enough, maybe some dental work was in order. I would see her again but only if she hosted, too expensive for just a car date and the paranoia that goes along with it.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 19:41 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 826Lydia
I recently reconnected with Lydia, she hasn't posted in awhile, recently a mother, I would say a decent looking girl, I had a decent time with her. Those of you that are interested in her contact information you must have provided some valuable Intel here on the site or to me personally in order to get that contact information otherwise do not bother asking for it. She cannot host and I'm not sure if you could travel. We ended up with a car date.
-
07-19-21 12:29 #5149Regular Member

Posts: 6Amanda
Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and wanted to check on Amanda, I see her on STG.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...nteed/29813763
Any help would be greatly appreciated 1.
-
07-19-21 10:35 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 1048Nikki
No, this is a different Nikki who ***** glasses.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 08:57 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 4545Leah
Has anyone seeing her yet. She's been posting for over a month now but her the pic she sent me for verification was blurry so I know it's a screenshot. Can anyone confirm it's really her.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/091715138726
-
07-19-21 08:49 #5146Banned Member

Posts: 152Is that little Nicki / Nicole.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 07:09 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 826Angela Morgan
She is still active from what I have found but I believe she's in Phily now, see link https://www.models-world.com/pennsyl...gela-morgan-2/.
Originally Posted by BustySeeker2
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 23:02 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 1048Names
A couple of girls who popped into my head lately are making me wonder if they're still around. Does anyone still see Genie? I last saw her about 2 years ago when she was living right off of Main Street in the low price housing there. I last talked to her maybe a year ago and she was staying at the WCM for an extended period. Unless she just happened to be there every time I texted her. But, it kept me from visiting her, because I find that place super sketch. I'm just curious if she's still around and if people are visiting her still? She was young, cute, and had a nice figure. But, I had my fill of her and don't think I would visit again. But, was curious is all, if she's doing ok and is still in the game?
Another name I was thinking about was Nikki. She was a white girl with glasses who I initially met in Webster, then she moved to Worcester, then the final time I saw her was in putnum, Ct. She gave a good BBBJ and was pretty good at FS. But, the last time I saw her in putnum she looked extremely thin, frail, and drugged out. She almost looked "sick" if you know what I mean. Has anyone been in touch with her recently? She's one I wouldn't mind connecting with again if anyone knows her contact info.
-
07-18-21 16:15 #5143Regular Member

Posts: 20Shadow?
Curious what that means LOL, she did loose a lot of weight, but she is still going strong. Seen her a few times and never disappoints.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 21:21 #5142Banned Member

Posts: 1036French / Irish Girl
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
I Told You Guys, Jon Gris is a Solid Dude! The Girl is Real and Verified!
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
WantCash and Matty1169, I believe you owe Jon Gris an Apology!
-
07-17-21 21:15 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 389Angela has been gone for a while now, several years at least. But yeah, I remember banging her several times at her parents house in Ashburnham. She was a good provider.
Originally Posted by BustySeeker2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 21:00 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 2110Irish
The drug use report seems spot on because she appears to be losing weight if you compare her pictures over time.
Especially noticeable on the face, more so because I look for those telltale signs.
As you say, still a relatively good choice knowing her background and what else is available in the area.
Would like to see a picture of the "native friend", if anyone has it handy, so that we can be better informed.
I am planning to take the plunge soon, after the long pandemic break. A bad start would be a real bummer.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 20:48 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 174French / Irish Girl + Native American / Italian
I've seen the French / Irish girl and she is legit. I found that she was 10 x better around the time she first started advertising, as lately she has gotten into the habit of rushing. The last time I saw her she couldn't handle being in the same position for more than a minute and constantly kept asking to switch. It is obvious when the drugs start to take over but she is great when off of them. Pics are definitely her and despite the drop in quality recently she is a better option than a lot of the crap that's out there currently.
As for the report of a bait and switch, I think the person who posted it may have gotten the Native American / Italian girl instead. I asked about her not that long ago and someone pointed out that her ad was always popping up right after the French / Irish girl. The poster was spot on because their ads share the same phone number if you click the "Call Me" option at the bottom of the listing. I got a hold of the Native American / Italian and she directed me to the same location. I ended up not seeing her because she kept me waiting outside too long, but got a glance at her when I left and wasn't crazy about the way she looked. If that's the girl who performed the bait and switch, then I'm glad I left.
-
07-17-21 17:30 #5138Banned Member

Posts: 968Yeah I know Jon is legit. From his posts History.
I've seen him on the Boston Forum a bunch. And that's why I said I'm NOT saying he's lying. I don't doubt his Review of her one bit. It's more than possible about what you said Wiseass. That there is a few working gals there, out of that Rooming House. And that somebody else was answering to her ad. Not the French / Irish girl.
-
07-17-21 16:11 #5137Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen this girl yet
She's been posting almost every day for over a month, and wondering if anyone has met up with her yet. I appreciate any input.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/751515817049










Reply With Quote





