Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14265

    Becca / Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her yet.

    I kept trying but she want me to make appointments for next days even though I told her I may not be horny the next day. But she insist that's the only way I can see her. I noticed she raised her price by $25 so far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/966529851942
    Would love to see her but her prices are a little out of my range for just a QV. If you pull the trigger I'd love to know how she performs!

  2. #14264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Andrea / Becca

    Anyone seeing her yet.

    I kept trying but she want me to make appointments for next days even though I told her I may not be horny the next day. But she insist that's the only way I can see her. I noticed she raised her price by $25 so far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/966529851942

  3. #14263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChicks  [View Original Post]
    What did she do beside her ad saying these 5 years old pics of hers are recent🙂.

  4. #14262

    Chanel-Not the old one

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
    Thanks for the feedback fellas. I was not speaking of the old CHanel but this one. See link.

    https://massage.eros.com/rhode_islan...es/3132136.htm

  5. #14261

    Not sure it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    New York area code plus when you look up the number a locksmith business appears. I would say it's a scam.
    She's been posting for a while off and on. The heart tattoos on the nips are unmistakable. Also believe she's got a Nike swoosh tat on her ass. Would post heavily for a month or 2, then nothing. Also she use to post with a tiny blond girl calling herself little peachy. Never seen her personality but I've def seen her posting for at least the last year or so. Don't remember any reviews on her, positive or negative.

  6. #14260

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.
    Based on her tattoos and her look, I'm 90 percent sure I did TO with her at the end of the night at Fantasies about 5 years ago. It was dead around 11, almost no one there. I bought her a drink and she said she'd love to get high. I told her I had weed in my car. She went in the back and changed and met me at the back of the lot. I traded a joint for a BBBJCIMWS.

  7. #14259

    Kerry is a time waster 401-XXX-2271


  8. #14258

    Is hosting this one worth it

    Anyone have any experience with this one. Says 24 face looks older. But body looks killer. Wants $$$ for the hour.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/016100425016

  9. #14257

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
    Glad to hear that she's still putting out raw, at least for some. But apparently more expensive now. A year ago I was paying 100 hh with CIP. I noticed the "58" in your handle. If that's your birth year, it is possible that she trusts only "older" dudes for raw-dogging. Because I myself am much older than that, and those other gents that I know who got raw service lately, were also in that age range.

  10. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.
    Got to be closer to 100%.

  11. #14255

    Chanel-Former Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.

  12. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757
    I tried seeing her last week. She told me she's got a spot in woonsocket, but she blew me off.

  13. #14253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Me and her are FB friends, she a crackhead who used to do car date blowjobs back in the craigslist days when she lived in MA. Wasn't Boston I think Weymouth. She has like 3 kids. Has a bf who is a total fucking loser. She is now made an * and posts her videos of her fucking the loser bf and some sugar daddy she met off seeking and thinks she's hot shit but like other dudes commented on in her facebook which was deleted all her pics are filtered in person she's got the junkie look and she's looks old, I think she's in her early 30's. She reminds me of Sarah burke. Someone crackhead whos old has a ton of kids used to be on CL for 40 bucks now thinks there hot shit thinking any guys give a fuck about them. Its pathetic, she's pathetic but I'm sure all you guys will run and see her anyway and give her money to fuck while the jobless bf fucks her for free and then uses your money to buy his drugs and pay his rent.
    Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.

  14. #14252
    Really, that sucks. Thanks for heads up.

  15. #14251
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape