rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 25019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14234
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    How the fuck can a hoe get busted in HER HOUSE?! How did that go down? Are there now new Gestapo tactics in this Brave New World? Could you please elaborate?
    Neighborhood was too nice and she got too busy. Sounds like neighbors were calling local police and complaining and forced them to do something about it.

  2. #14233

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    How the fuck can a hoe get busted in HER HOUSE?! How did that go down? Are there now new Gestapo tactics in this Brave New World? Could you please elaborate?
    https://jgpr.net/2021/05/11/blacksto...investigation/

  3. #14232
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757
    How the fuck can a hoe get busted in HER HOUSE?! How did that go down? Are there now new Gestapo tactics in this Brave New World? Could you please elaborate?

  4. #14231

    Pam

    I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757

  5. #14230

    Avoid Elisa

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to think this is a shill account for Olita. Exact same post in the Hartford forum as well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but 4 posts out of a grand total of 10 rep'ping this girl sounds a bit suspicious.
    I have seen Elisa and recommend to avoid her. Elisa is a late 30's or early 40's Russian with little English and absolutely no skill set to entertain a monger who is paying $300 an hour. She just lays there and will let you bang her as much as you like. No GFE at all. No kissing No touching pussy or licking. She is very mechanical. I felt that she was having out of body experience and took her mind to someplace that she likes very much while I banged her to completion.

  6. #14229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookerD  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has info on her or seen her recently.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...644-4/1/313389
    Back when backpage was the shit. Don't you wish we can get good quality girls again. But if I was you. I would text her. Some of those girls from backpage still have the same number. Or look for her Facebook. I'm sure if you dig deep enough, you'll find her social media.

  7. #14228

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to think this is a shill account for Olita. Exact same post in the Hartford forum as well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but 4 posts out of a grand total of 10 rep'ping this girl sounds a bit suspicious.
    Dude, not sure what the problem is I really like seeing her, if you don't that's fine but just saying my own piece. So idk what else to tell ya.

  8. #14227

    Anya

    Please tell me someone has info on her or seen her recently.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...644-4/1/313389

  9. #14226

    Shill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamanders  [View Original Post]
    I had the good fortune to meet her awhile back and she is as the pictures show her to be and found her to be a delightful companion. Not sure what the others are saying but she's great. https://olitaescort.com/escort-Providence/elisa.html.
    I'm beginning to think this is a shill account for Olita. Exact same post in the Hartford forum as well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but 4 posts out of a grand total of 10 rep'ping this girl sounds a bit suspicious.

  10. #14225

    Mature italian

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I've been searching for the threads about this girl and can't locate them. Can anyone rate her BBBJ please?? Also how does she look in person.
    I reached out to her as well and she responded quickly. She seemed reasonable but when I was asking about certain things, DATY and Rim and things of that nature, she pretty much called me disgusting and said absolutely not. Then I respectfully declined and she gave me an attitude like her shit didn't stink and said she wasn't missing much with me anyway. Like I said I asked about hr services and then I respectfully declined to set a meet because she wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I'm not interested in paying someone like her and her attitude when she doesn't look that great anyhow. But that's my 2 cents anyway.

  11. #14224

    Mature Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammock1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683
    Hey guys I've been searching for the threads about this girl and can't locate them. Can anyone rate her BBBJ please?? Also how does she look in person.

  12. #14223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a few weeks back and inquired if BBBJ, daty were an option. Her answer was no.
    Glad I didn't go see her. I told her I don't want massage and just want to fuck. She said cool beans. So I told her to either say yes or no. All she said was for me to come and discuss in person. So I figured she may end up robbing me so I ask in here to see if anyone ever saw her for sexual favor.

    But not that I know she don't do BBBJ. I won't even bother text her anymore.

  13. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/787233996899

    Has anyone seeing Kayla before for sexual service and not massage.
    I texted her a few weeks back and inquired if BBBJ, daty were an option. Her answer was no.

  14. #14221

    No one should be alone on a stormy night

    Would appreciate and info on these two. I did my research but not finding much, so that is concerning.

    Cassie. Not sure if a good one from CT: https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21.

    Jess - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/445752599143.

    I'm hoping for an active night even if its not stormy out.

  15. #14220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/787233996899

    Has anyone seeing Kayla before for sexual service and not massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape