Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14250

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.
    Me and her are FB friends, she a crackhead who used to do car date blowjobs back in the craigslist days when she lived in MA. Wasn't Boston I think Weymouth. She has like 3 kids. Has a bf who is a total fucking loser. She is now made an * and posts her videos of her fucking the loser bf and some sugar daddy she met off seeking and thinks she's hot shit but like other dudes commented on in her facebook which was deleted all her pics are filtered in person she's got the junkie look and she's looks old, I think she's in her early 30's. She reminds me of Sarah burke. Someone crackhead whos old has a ton of kids used to be on CL for 40 bucks now thinks there hot shit thinking any guys give a fuck about them. Its pathetic, she's pathetic but I'm sure all you guys will run and see her anyway and give her money to fuck while the jobless bf fucks her for free and then uses your money to buy his drugs and pay his rent.

  2. #14249
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.

  3. #14248
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.
    I easily fucked her bareback and inseminated her but I've since heard that for some, she's insisted on rubber tournequets even for the blow job.

    For my pics and review see post 427 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

  4. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookerD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I've seen her ads a while back but didn't pull the trigger. Anyone have info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/536185875271
    New York area code plus when you look up the number a locksmith business appears. I would say it's a scam.

  5. #14246

    Chanel-Former Stripper

    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.

  6. #14245

    Diamond

    I too have been interested in diamond for a while. If anyone had her FB info please pm me, I'd like to do a little more research on her before I attempt.

  7. #14244
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    More like 50 lb LOL. I don't like how she's using 5 years old pics and never updates.
    Yeah agreed it's definitely closer to 50 lb. I've seen her many times but the last few times she stunk. Both times I had to stop & finish down her throat, but she can definitely be toothy & her mouth gets dry. Several times I've had to stop her & have her take a drink then start again. But she can suck a dick. I haven't seen in her pawt yet & probably won't since I know there's still a bad odor. If that goes away I'd still see her.

  8. #14243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are outdated, she at least 25 lbs heavier, would avoid. She is a nice girl but she was teethy, and stunk real bad that I had to fake just to get out of there.
    More like 50 lb LOL. I don't like how she's using 5 years old pics and never updates.

  9. #14242

    Heart tits

    Has anyone seen her before? I've seen her ads a while back but didn't pull the trigger. Anyone have info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/536185875271

  10. #14241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/451074943804

    So Diamond has been on my radar for a while but recently her location has moved from Warwick to Pawtucket. That and it looks like she only takes night appts. I really don't want to be driving to some possible sketchy locale late at night. Has anyone seen her recently?
    Her pictures are outdated, she at least 25 lbs heavier, would avoid. She is a nice girl but she was teethy, and stunk real bad that I had to fake just to get out of there.

  11. #14240

    Italian Party Girl MILF

    I set an appointment in Providence with this provider. Texted her the hotel, said she'd be there in half an hour then crickets. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/193540488199

  12. #14239

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757
    Dreams weren't bad but after what happened, she is the permit no fly list for me.

  13. #14238

    Claudia

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/678884166354

    Had a dream with her and it was misleading. Photos are a younger version of herself, room was dark but I could still tell. The area was a little scary. We were supposed to have a normal visit but she didn't have a rubber so we settled for a BBBJ whic wasn't too bad. I think if I was desperate she wouldn't be bad in a pinch but it would be more of a last resort.

  14. #14237

    Diamond

    IDK which FB profile you're looking at, but the one I'm looking at doesn't say anything about her new place. Maybe she has multiple profiles although the one I'm looking at is still current (has a recent post). Anyhow, most of what you said seems plausible.

    Diamond is a naturally sweet person. I'm of the opinion that no one is born a bad person. Circumstances and life experiences turn people into monsters. Diamond has her demons and has gotten into plenty of trouble because of it. As far as I know the poor thing has always been on the receiving end of that trouble. When an addict is going to hit their wall and flip a switch and turn into a monster is impossible to predict. So you're always taking a chance. But with Diamond that's a lower risk than the average addict out there. Not only that, she's actually quite a good experience too. So take your chances. If you're trying avoid addicts and trouble altogether, then you're in the wrong hobby!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    So called " diamond " and me are facebook friends, I've known her for years since her craigslist days bounced around from Attleboro to ri. Typical crackhead drug addict. Her new incall is legit because she just posted on her facebook how she's proud of the hard work she and her loser bf have put in to get there new place in Pawtucket and says they have been living in hotels. Makes me laugh how she tries to get her facebook friends to buy into hard work when literally all the men she been blowing has paid for this new place. So yes she is real just a druggie maybe clean now who knows. She is in Pawtucket but lives and has a bf so who knows his role if hes going to be there or whatnot. Google her name and you can see her countless arrests.

  15. #14236

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/451074943804

    So Diamond has been on my radar for a while but recently her location has moved from Warwick to Pawtucket. That and it looks like she only takes night appts. I really don't want to be driving to some possible sketchy locale late at night. Has anyone seen her recently?
    So called " diamond " and me are facebook friends, I've known her for years since her craigslist days bounced around from Attleboro to ri. Typical crackhead drug addict. Her new incall is legit because she just posted on her facebook how she's proud of the hard work she and her loser bf have put in to get there new place in Pawtucket and says they have been living in hotels. Makes me laugh how she tries to get her facebook friends to buy into hard work when literally all the men she been blowing has paid for this new place. So yes she is real just a druggie maybe clean now who knows. She is in Pawtucket but lives and has a bf so who knows his role if hes going to be there or whatnot. Google her name and you can see her countless arrests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape