Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 25020
-
07-19-21 10:42 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 149Becca / Andrea
Would love to see her but her prices are a little out of my range for just a QV. If you pull the trigger I'd love to know how she performs!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:43 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 4544Andrea / Becca
Anyone seeing her yet.
I kept trying but she want me to make appointments for next days even though I told her I may not be horny the next day. But she insist that's the only way I can see her. I noticed she raised her price by $25 so far.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/966529851942
-
07-18-21 22:20 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 4544What did she do beside her ad saying these 5 years old pics of hers are recent🙂.
Originally Posted by FishNChicks
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 08:23 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 97Chanel-Not the old one
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I was not speaking of the old CHanel but this one. See link.
Originally Posted by WhoMe58
[View Original Post]
https://massage.eros.com/rhode_islan...es/3132136.htm
-
07-17-21 09:42 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 34Not sure it's a scam
She's been posting for a while off and on. The heart tattoos on the nips are unmistakable. Also believe she's got a Nike swoosh tat on her ass. Would post heavily for a month or 2, then nothing. Also she use to post with a tiny blond girl calling herself little peachy. Never seen her personality but I've def seen her posting for at least the last year or so. Don't remember any reviews on her, positive or negative.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 17:55 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 393Fantasies
Based on her tattoos and her look, I'm 90 percent sure I did TO with her at the end of the night at Fantasies about 5 years ago. It was dead around 11, almost no one there. I bought her a drink and she said she'd love to get high. I told her I had weed in my car. She went in the back and changed and met me at the back of the lot. I traded a joint for a BBBJCIMWS.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 17:37 #14259Regular Member

Posts: 18Kerry is a time waster 401-XXX-2271
-
07-16-21 13:41 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 97Is hosting this one worth it
Anyone have any experience with this one. Says 24 face looks older. But body looks killer. Wants $$$ for the hour.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/016100425016
-
07-16-21 13:29 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 3748Chanel
Glad to hear that she's still putting out raw, at least for some. But apparently more expensive now. A year ago I was paying 100 hh with CIP. I noticed the "58" in your handle. If that's your birth year, it is possible that she trusts only "older" dudes for raw-dogging. Because I myself am much older than that, and those other gents that I know who got raw service lately, were also in that age range.
Originally Posted by WhoMe58
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 12:27 #14256Regular Member

Posts: 13Got to be closer to 100%.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 10:14 #14255Regular Member

Posts: 6Chanel-Former Stripper
I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:00 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 100I tried seeing her last week. She told me she's got a spot in woonsocket, but she blew me off.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:29 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:05 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 116Really, that sucks. Thanks for heads up.
-
07-15-21 17:08 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 97[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote





