Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have the digits or another link? Thanks in advance.
    I'm wondering if he was referring to Daniella who comes up in the eros add since she also advertises being a dancer? Perhaps she danced as Chanel at some club?

  2. #14268

    Spanish. Flow

    Poster on StG using this Spanish. Flow as title. She's posting a lot and not deleting so should be easy to find her. I hit her up Friday and finally heard back from her yesterday with just a random "are you a cop". So we talk a bit and she advertises qv so I ask for one at 60 and get a quote that I thought was a bit too much so I took a light jab at her about better deals and not knowing her appearance than apologized for the inconvenience. She responded asking if I just wanted 1 girl or 2 which surprised me since her ad isn't very clear about how many girls but the pictures seem like its just one and maybe this is why the price is high. Anyways I said 1 she sent 2 pictures told me to pick one (seemed suspicious at this point). I simply said whoever wants to give a qv at the price I asked. She didn't budge on her original price even with just the 1 girl so I asked why we were still talking than and she called me a cheap ass; the usual you know. After I told her them has way better advertised deals she finally quoted me everything which made no sense but I'll throw it to the fishes to see if anyone wants to bite. 100 qv 120 hh 150 h lmk how it goes her ad advertises she does a lot but I highly doubt they authentic.

  3. #14267

    Link expired for chanel from Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback fellas. I was not speaking of the old CHanel but this one. See link.

    https://massage.eros.com/rhode_islan...es/3132136.htm
    Would you happen to have the digits or another link? Thanks in advance.

  4. #14266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her but her prices are a little out of my range for just a QV. If you pull the trigger I'd love to know how she performs!
    She change her mind on qv. She said no qv 9 r cheap stuff LOL. I swear she kept changing her mind, her rate and her name LOL.

  5. #14265

    Becca / Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her yet.

    I kept trying but she want me to make appointments for next days even though I told her I may not be horny the next day. But she insist that's the only way I can see her. I noticed she raised her price by $25 so far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/966529851942
    Would love to see her but her prices are a little out of my range for just a QV. If you pull the trigger I'd love to know how she performs!

  6. #14264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Andrea / Becca

    Anyone seeing her yet.

    I kept trying but she want me to make appointments for next days even though I told her I may not be horny the next day. But she insist that's the only way I can see her. I noticed she raised her price by $25 so far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/966529851942

  7. #14263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChicks  [View Original Post]
    What did she do beside her ad saying these 5 years old pics of hers are recent🙂.

  8. #14262

    Chanel-Not the old one

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
    Thanks for the feedback fellas. I was not speaking of the old CHanel but this one. See link.

    https://massage.eros.com/rhode_islan...es/3132136.htm

  9. #14261

    Not sure it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    New York area code plus when you look up the number a locksmith business appears. I would say it's a scam.
    She's been posting for a while off and on. The heart tattoos on the nips are unmistakable. Also believe she's got a Nike swoosh tat on her ass. Would post heavily for a month or 2, then nothing. Also she use to post with a tiny blond girl calling herself little peachy. Never seen her personality but I've def seen her posting for at least the last year or so. Don't remember any reviews on her, positive or negative.

  10. #14260

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.
    Based on her tattoos and her look, I'm 90 percent sure I did TO with her at the end of the night at Fantasies about 5 years ago. It was dead around 11, almost no one there. I bought her a drink and she said she'd love to get high. I told her I had weed in my car. She went in the back and changed and met me at the back of the lot. I traded a joint for a BBBJCIMWS.

  11. #14259

    Kerry is a time waster 401-XXX-2271


  12. #14258

    Is hosting this one worth it

    Anyone have any experience with this one. Says 24 face looks older. But body looks killer. Wants $$$ for the hour.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/016100425016

  13. #14257

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
    Glad to hear that she's still putting out raw, at least for some. But apparently more expensive now. A year ago I was paying 100 hh with CIP. I noticed the "58" in your handle. If that's your birth year, it is possible that she trusts only "older" dudes for raw-dogging. Because I myself am much older than that, and those other gents that I know who got raw service lately, were also in that age range.

  14. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.
    Got to be closer to 100%.

  15. #14255

    Chanel-Former Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape