LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 929 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 13921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7831
    Are ANY of the Mojovillage ads real pics?

  2. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting LV soon and I am looking for a reasonably priced provider. Ideally someone who offers unrushed, daty, MSOG and greek. I might look to have 60-90 minute appt. I do not want someone who is strung out on drugs, fat and / or ugly. Would like to keep it below $$.

    Just out of curiosity, are their any good meat market / pick-up bars along the strip for the 45-55 age group?. Always prefer a free hook up if I can swing it.
    You won't find a provider under 2 with that kind of menu. Should you do happen to find such a unicorn, congrats.

  3. #7829

    Looking for solid outcall recommdations

    Will be visiting LV soon and I am looking for a reasonably priced provider. Ideally someone who offers unrushed, daty, MSOG and greek. I might look to have 60-90 minute appt. I do not want someone who is strung out on drugs, fat and / or ugly. Would like to keep it below $$.

    Just out of curiosity, are their any good meat market / pick-up bars along the strip for the 45-55 age group?. Always prefer a free hook up if I can swing it.

  4. #7828

    Lesson Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my phone, because were going to settle on 300+the 250 she said here service was making her charge an extra $50. Not the 200 she quoted me. She was very hot almost certain her pics are real.

    So she is having a hard time setting up this Cash App. I said I'll just go get cash. By that time she had already processed it and my ATM limit was reached so I decide to run back up stairs and I see her getting off the elevator. I tried to chase her down but she jumped in a red corvette with a female friend.
    Don't leave your shit around these girls. You got to comfortable and forgot what situation you were in. I want to feel sorry for you but I honestly can't.

  5. #7827

    Not sure you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Did you get that from "The Big Lebowsky"? I would'nt count on getting.

    The Creedence back.
    I was being facetious. I was hoping that came through in the post. I wouldn't call the police. If I decided I didn't want to chalk it all up to a learning experience, I'd either get a new number and get her to meet me again, or I'd have a friend get her to meet and I'd show up. Then I'd let her know I want my money back, and she's not going to be able to feel safe until I get it.

    For the amount of money he lost, I'd chalk it up to not being careful and move on. I've blown more than that drinking bourbon in a bar.

  6. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    Cash App / Venmo etc are really difficult and almost impossible to get your money back from. The only thing you may have going for you is that you filed a police report and the Cash App theft was reported they may refund your money but its a long shot.

  7. #7825

    Actually they have contacted through Email.

    They would like a more detailed description of the incident.

  8. #7824

    I did asap

    They said it will take until the 7/24 until I know. Thank You.

  9. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.
    Did you get that from "The Big Lebowsky"? I would'nt count on getting.

    The Creedence back.

  10. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by JcFlyBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Or don't leave anything.
    When I use the shower before the slam session or whatever we going to do sexually? I "always" take my clothes with me to the bathroom when I shower so I know exactly where my contents are.

  11. #7821
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/30911...spute-purchase

  12. #7820

    Promising Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

  13. #7819

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    Thank you for sharing. I guess this is a lesson to all that some providers can be devious and steal your money / belongings. Definitely, good lesson. Good luck and I hope the monies you lost can be recovered.

  14. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.

  15. #7817

    Good or Bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Leaving your phone or anything of value unattended in the presence of a hooker is a bad idea.
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape