Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 928 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    That's why you use a hobby phone. I use a Cricket and ATT flip phone very easy to put in pocket and don't use any apps on it.

    Costs me $29.99 at Walmart awhile back for the ATT and $34.99 at Target for the Cricket.
    Or don't leave anything.

  2. #7814

    Wow a thief, Glad I asked!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    Wow a thief, Glad I asked! I lockup everything and still get worried about being drugged.

  3. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    That's why you use a hobby phone. I use a Cricket and ATT flip phone very easy to put in pocket and don't use any apps on it.

    Costs me $29.99 at Walmart awhile back for the ATT and $34.99 at Target for the Cricket.

  4. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    You should have you phone locked (requires password after screen goes black) at all times when it is not in your possession. Kinda your fault LOL.
    Yeah. Leaving your phone or anything of value unattended in the presence of a hooker is a bad idea. I mean, do you leave it on the bar when you go take a piss? That's safer than leaving it with a hooker.

    Password protected is just a default, imo.

  5. #7811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Too bad they took her ad down, those were some hot pics with the jizz all over her face. It looks like maybe she did porn from some of the pics too.

    If you do a search on PD under her Foreignchanel name her number will still pop up.
    I followed her on IG and have seen her ads but never had a date with her cause when I texted her she asked for $$ and I was like no way Jose LOL. But I was at a dispensary waiting in line and she came in the door! She was literally wearing nothing with a see thru top and almost nothing booty shorts showing off her tats. She got everyone looking, that's for sure. So I know she is real and is in Vegas but the price was too much for me.

  6. #7810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    ISO Ebony Provider-North Las Vegas

    Mature white male ISO clean, real, reliable ebony provider for my first time experience with ebony lady. Any age, body type but sane and verified.

  7. #7809

    Lock your Phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    You should have you phone locked (requires password after screen goes black) at all times when it is not in your possession. Kinda your fault LOL.

  8. #7808

    Intel on Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by RaviShanker50  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Any intel on Kristy? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...corts/1102209. Like what I see buy worried that it will be an upsell after getting to the hotel.
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210709-085114.jpg‎  

  9. #7807

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RaviShanker50  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Any intel on Kristy? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...corts/1102209. Like what I see buy worried that it will be an upsell after getting to the hotel.
    No incall, standard 2 bills. Red flags waving. If you have any lady come visit you at your hotel, the usual trick is it's not the lady in the picture. Don't let them in, slam the door in there face.

  10. #7806

    Screening?

    I am flying in to Vegas for a few days and a number of providers have screening requirements. Has anyone done this? Is it safe? Obvious concerns re: privacy safety, etc. I've done this in the past through agencies, but that was a long time ago before the digital Information Age.

  11. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    Probably will be. Usually the agencies advertise that they take credit cards. And the girl that shows up won't be the one in the picture. Just beware.
    Thank you for the tip!

  12. #7804

    Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by RaviShanker50  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Any intel on Kristy? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...corts/1102209. Like what I see buy worried that it will be an upsell after getting to the hotel.
    Probably will be. Usually the agencies advertise that they take credit cards. And the girl that shows up won't be the one in the picture. Just beware.

  13. #7803

    Any Intel on Kristy?

    Hi All,

    Any intel on Kristy? https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...corts/1102209. Like what I see buy worried that it will be an upsell after getting to the hotel.

  14. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Too bad they took her ad down, those were some hot pics with the jizz all over her face. It looks like maybe she did porn from some of the pics too.

    If you do a search on PD under her Foreignchanel name her number will still pop up.
    Looks like she's somehow become unverified, because the 12 reviews she had are gone too. She does regularly advertise on STG and says she encourages filming and making content for her OF account. She had advertised a "filming session" at The Studios / Club 5150 a few weeks back, but there was a time limit and I had a lot going on that day. Here's her latest STG ad: https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...x/862971757231.

  15. #7801

    Due diligence

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't know anything about this city, so I have no idea what the Latina House is or even where it is, unfortunately.
    You have to due your homework and read about what goes on here. I have been to AC many times and always do my homework about the AMP's on Atlantic Avenue. I kind of chuckled when I saw that chick use the Galaxy Hotel as a reference point. Mongering is best done as when you are gaming...with a clear head to maximize your opportunities.

    ThePlayer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape