Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 930 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 13942
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7837

    Not sure you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Did you get that from "The Big Lebowsky"? I would'nt count on getting.

    The Creedence back.
    I was being facetious. I was hoping that came through in the post. I wouldn't call the police. If I decided I didn't want to chalk it all up to a learning experience, I'd either get a new number and get her to meet me again, or I'd have a friend get her to meet and I'd show up. Then I'd let her know I want my money back, and she's not going to be able to feel safe until I get it.

    For the amount of money he lost, I'd chalk it up to not being careful and move on. I've blown more than that drinking bourbon in a bar.

  2. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    Cash App / Venmo etc are really difficult and almost impossible to get your money back from. The only thing you may have going for you is that you filed a police report and the Cash App theft was reported they may refund your money but its a long shot.

  3. #7835

    Actually they have contacted through Email.

    They would like a more detailed description of the incident.

  4. #7834

    I did asap

    They said it will take until the 7/24 until I know. Thank You.

  5. #7833
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.
    Did you get that from "The Big Lebowsky"? I would'nt count on getting.

    The Creedence back.

  6. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by JcFlyBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Or don't leave anything.
    When I use the shower before the slam session or whatever we going to do sexually? I "always" take my clothes with me to the bathroom when I shower so I know exactly where my contents are.

  7. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/30911...spute-purchase

  8. #7830

    Promising Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

  9. #7829

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    Thank you for sharing. I guess this is a lesson to all that some providers can be devious and steal your money / belongings. Definitely, good lesson. Good luck and I hope the monies you lost can be recovered.

  10. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?
    I'm sure they've alerted the financial crimes division and approved unlimited overtime to catch her and return your money.

  11. #7827

    Good or Bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Leaving your phone or anything of value unattended in the presence of a hooker is a bad idea.
    I filed a police report online, because I live in SoCal. How do you think will situation is going to turn out?

  12. #7826

    Its my fault, I realize that now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    You should have you phone locked (requires password after screen goes black) at all times when it is not in your possession. Kinda your fault LOL.
    I gave her my phone, because were going to settle on 300+the 250 she said here service was making her charge an extra $50. Not the 200 she quoted me. She was very hot almost certain her pics are real.

    So she is having a hard time setting up this Cash App. I said I'll just go get cash. By that time she had already processed it and my ATM limit was reached so I decide to run back up stairs and I see her getting off the elevator. I tried to chase her down but she jumped in a red corvette with a female friend.

  13. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    That's why you use a hobby phone. I use a Cricket and ATT flip phone very easy to put in pocket and don't use any apps on it.

    Costs me $29.99 at Walmart awhile back for the ATT and $34.99 at Target for the Cricket.
    Or don't leave anything.

  14. #7824

    Wow a thief, Glad I asked!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    Wow a thief, Glad I asked! I lockup everything and still get worried about being drugged.

  15. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    Yes she trickrolled me opened a cash app and sent herself 400 $ And then when I went to get ice she took off. We need to get this scumbag back somehow.
    That's why you use a hobby phone. I use a Cricket and ATT flip phone very easy to put in pocket and don't use any apps on it.

    Costs me $29.99 at Walmart awhile back for the ATT and $34.99 at Target for the Cricket.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape