Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 18218
-
07-16-21 09:12 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 146ATHiker and miniman27 your inbox is full clear it so I can send you the digits. And anyone else who messages me please have room in your inbox to receive the message.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:59 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 218What are the prices for Geneva? I tried calling but no answer.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:56 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 14621 yr old chocolate spinner pic
Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:47 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 218She declined a meeting with me too after I told her my age, she said she only meets with middle aged men. I suspected she was busted, older men are less likely to judge her so harshly.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:42 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 146Cleared and sent you the digits.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:18 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 691Inbox
It's full, I'm interested.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:07 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 146New 21 yr old chocolate spinner
Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.
-
07-16-21 00:19 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 478More like a girlfriend than wife
Was able to reconnect with Ms. Sunflower earlier this week via PM. I agree with you she is very like a young miss Jersey. Funny they both grew up in Jersey they must all take blowjob 101 in high school. Both of these ladies know how to use their mouths in the most amazing ways and have a similar technique. Very relaxed safe complex very cool laid back totally GFE provider highly recommended for an unrushed hour of bliss.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
07-15-21 14:51 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 1170Bunny new number
Gentleman Bunny has a new number. Pm me for her new number.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
07-13-21 12:45 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 634Wrong bunny
Wrong one.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 19:08 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 178That a different provider and the Bunny that everyone was reviewing. I got the number from another provider and she has since sent me pictures and defiantly not the pictures.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 02:59 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 729Bunny former UTR
Found an ad for her.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/383589964930
-
07-11-21 00:16 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 229Latin Sunflower
First visit with her yesterday morning was great. Easy comms and convenient location right off 417. She greeted me in her robe and offered a drink. Walked to the bedroom and quick LEO check and we were on our way. Lots of passionate DFK. She is definitely into that and so am I so it was well worth it. Lots of mutual touching, sucking, DATY, BBBJ, 69 for quite a while. We spent most of the hh doing that. Then on with the cover and CG and K9 for a while. Super tight and very responsive. I asked if I could CIM and she happily agreed. BBBJCIMWS to finish and then laid exhausted on the bed. She was a true professional and very accommodating the entire time.
Originally, she did not agree to see me because another member here had advised her against it (sad to hear that!) so it took a few months of patient waiting on my part. Strangely enough, that member doesn't know me at all and was giving her false information (while also messaging me privately pretending to "help" I think this is a genuinely helpful forum with a lot of active members, but if we start making up stories and shitting on each other to the providers, it's going to go downhill fast. I would hope for a little more maturity from some of those long-time SM.
Sunflower did not want to say anything or contribute to the drama, so she has been laying a bit lower than normal.
She was a true gem and well worth the patient wait. Message her on the forum if you are interested, she doesn't share her number with just anyone. She's had to change it a few times due to some monger stalking.
For those that were truly helpful in my quest for Sunflower, thank you. To the others that spread false rumors, please grow up. Happy hunting and take care guys!
-
07-10-21 21:00 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 295Latin Sunflower
Latin Sunflower was Carmen Harmony 2 1/2 years ago. First off, she will send you a glamour shot that looks nothing like her today and about 60 pounds lighter. Outside of the false advertising, Latin / Carmen is not a bad provider. I saw her once as Carmen and got tricked again into seeing her again as Latin as I had no idea she was Carmen Harmony until she answered the door. Thought about leaving right then but I ended up seeing her since I was already there.
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
Just not attractive enough for me to see a third time plus she can get an attitude. I exchanged her digits with a senior member who had digits on a UTR he was seeing. I checked every post this monger wrote and he has an excellent track record. No complaints from a provider nor another monger. Latin contacted me after this guy tried to see her and asked me why I gave out her digits to him. I told her this is how things work on USA. She got belligerent and I had to block her. If BBWs and not very attractive women are your thing, go see her, you will have a good time. But if you like pretty younger women, Latin Sunflower is a huge pass.
-
07-10-21 20:46 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 51Not the point
No just new and trying to find some good contacts. I'm not disgruntled at all just want some good reliable links.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





