Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 18211
-
07-16-21 22:11 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 14621 yr old chocolate spinner
So went to meet up with her a few hours ago, unfortunately I got halfway there and her roommate showed up so she can't host all the time. We switched it to a cardate, so pulled up to her location and she came down immediately no waiting at all. That's a huge plus cause we know how long some of these girls can keep you waiting. Anyways looked just like her pics still has the blue hair. So we found a safe place in her neighborhood and parked there, she's skinny really tiny and tight like HIF said head is average but got better as she kept going. We did a little K9 but it was uncomfortable switched to mish and had trouble getting back in the position was just awkward so told her to just give me head cause I knew I was not going to bust in the car it just wasn't enough room. Gave me head until I bust in her mouth then she spit it outside. She cut me a deal since we couldn't really get comfortable and only really got to enjoy the head. But I'll be back to see her when she can host she's so tiny I need her in the bed. Don't hesitate to hit her up if I shared the digits she said she likes my friends so far that have came to see her.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 17:24 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 146Happyinflorida is the man
Thanks bro I'm omw to see her in 2 hrs, I knew she was pretty new at this but I figured us senior members could warm her up and get her comfortable and HAPPY I knew you wouldn't disappoint us if you saw her glad you got her first. She told me she was tight and that little frame I know is going to be fun. I'll report back tonight and well said let's not scare her off she's new too this. When I gave her number out she hit me back like whoa you have a lot of friends LOL. So treat her right and don't play games if I've shared the digits with you.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 14:59 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well thanks to MackMaine for the digits on his UTR chocolate spinner I did Uber her to my place in East Orlando to spend an hour at a rate of $$ plus uber which by the way was not cheap LOL you can tell she is pretty new at this after some conversation she got a little comfortable and we headed to the playroom some nice DFK sucking on those nice little tits and playing with that little tight pussy which by the way is tight went for some DATY which she absolutely loved had several Os went through a couple positions Finished with a BBBJCIM she never lost a drop not the best BJ but like I said she is new and I'm sure will get better I will for sure repeat treat her right she is new let's not scare her away pm Mack for digits HIF.
-
07-16-21 13:47 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 1149Prices haven't changed
$30 for two hours.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 12:14 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Meeting her at my place via Uber about 1230 give you an update later hopefully all goes well LOL.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 10:13 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 243Rapid response
Thanks for the quick turn around on the PM. I will wait til you see her LOL. I have toftt before but usually see girls based off reviews here now.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:32 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 146Hit her up and feel her out
Seemed pretty legit and didn't play any games while we were talking, she was ready to meet right away said she has a bill she needs to pay today but her ad keeps getting flagged on CL of course LOL. Told her I might be able to make it after 5 pm. So if no one has taken the dive I'll be the first and let everyone know.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:16 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 243Sent a PM. But?
How do we know she can be trusted. I guess the first one has to toftt?
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:12 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 146ATHiker and miniman27 your inbox is full clear it so I can send you the digits. And anyone else who messages me please have room in your inbox to receive the message.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:59 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 218What are the prices for Geneva? I tried calling but no answer.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:56 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 14621 yr old chocolate spinner pic
Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:47 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 218She declined a meeting with me too after I told her my age, she said she only meets with middle aged men. I suspected she was busted, older men are less likely to judge her so harshly.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:42 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 146Cleared and sent you the digits.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:18 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 691Inbox
It's full, I'm interested.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:07 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 146New 21 yr old chocolate spinner
Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.










Reply With Quote






