Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to give a review of her. First off, thanks latinlover for the digits. Safe spot at her home. She uses an area of her house that looks like it could have been a garage once. Anyway, amazing BBBJ. It was long and slow with lots of attention to the boys. I didn't ask for anything else, but she took her top off so I can suck on them a bit. She talks a lot but it's ok, because she is soft spoken and not scatter brained. If I lived closer, I would visit more often. Will definitely try to repeat when in the area.
    Is this the readhead that lived by where Cassie used to staty in Longwood by 43X?

  2. #9292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.
    Sunflower excellent BBBJ, really good fuck, but very temperamental. You are not the first and won't be the last. I still don't know why she is pissed at me but oh well next!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #9291

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.
    As long as she has her white knights drooling over her she will be shitty to everyone else. I can tell you from hitting it one time raw, it was a memorable experience, but there are younger and tighter that are willing to give you the same level of GFE and maybe more.

  4. #9290

    Sunflower

    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky bastards. Last year I asked her for an additional picture and she got upset over that. I have apologized through PM and text. Didn't mean her no disrespect. LAtin sunflower if you are reading just know I am still sorry.

  5. #9289

    Bunny

    Wasted my time driving out there. Set up a date with her and told her what time I'll be there exactly and when I showed up I had to wait an extra 15 minutes since she was at Walmart. To make things worst she told me doesn't have enough money on her card for a room and she wants to do a car date. First of all I'm not paying $ for a car date qv and second I drove my work truck there with absolutely no space in there for another person.

  6. #9288

    Bunny

    I have been looking all day. Apparently the ad on STG has been deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her STG ad?

  7. #9287
    Quote Originally Posted by HungStud2000  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet w her, she is no longer utr bc she did post an ad on stg. She is a cool girl. I really like her southern accent. Hope she hangs around this town as she had just recently arrived. Your other descriptions on the extra curricular activities are spot on.
    Got a link to her STG ad?

  8. #9286
    Quote Originally Posted by HungStud2000  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet w her, she is no longer utr bc she did post an ad on stg. She is a cool girl. I really like her southern accent. Hope she hangs around this town as she had just recently arrived. Your other descriptions on the extra curricular activities are spot on.
    Her ad is no longer up, I was able to seeher as well during that brief period when she had an ad. I don't know why all the chatter was up by all thr other guys acting as if they had thr keys to the kingdom. Nothing special here. She is a cool girl, really gets into the session. Pays good attention to the boys, enjoyed the ride overall. I would definitely see her again.

  9. #9285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny no longer utr

    Quote Originally Posted by HungStud2000  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet w her, she is no longer utr bc she did post an ad on stg. She is a cool girl. I really like her southern accent. Hope she hangs around this town as she had just recently arrived. Your other descriptions on the extra curricular activities are spot on.
    That is absolutely correct Bunny is no longer a UTR she decided to go back into advertising on skip the games. You can find her there. Don't pm me for her number.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to meet up with Bunny at the Geneva (under new management) today.

    Geneva is now super unorganized and it took me 15 minutes to get a room.

    On to the review:

    Comms we're good. Setup a time and Bunny arrived at the stated time. She is not shy and we hit it off right away.

    She is an early 30's country girl with a great personality and she gets very into the session.

    I won't go into all the details, but it was a great time and I left very happy.

    Details:

    Looks 6/10 she has a lot of time in the sun so her skin is a bit aged. She makes up for it with a VERY nice ass. Really soft and moves really nice during doggy.

    Personality 9. 5/10 I could just go out for drinks and shoot the shit with her. This trait is super under-appreciated with really good providers. I felt extremely comfortable, like she was an old girlfriend, but we still met to fuck occasionally.

    Skills 9/10 her BBBJ WAS EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC, like damn. She rode it like a cowgirl until she finished, very visibly and completely. During K9, she was throwing it back and getting into it.

    In conclusion, she really is a fun date and I will see her again for sure. Like most UTR, make sure to bring your own cover. I came prepared, but if not Geneva has them for cheap.

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits.
    I had a chance to meet w her, she is no longer utr bc she did post an ad on stg. She is a cool girl. I really like her southern accent. Hope she hangs around this town as she had just recently arrived. Your other descriptions on the extra curricular activities are spot on.

  11. #9283

    Longwood Ashley

    I forgot to give a review of her. First off, thanks latinlover for the digits. Safe spot at her home. She uses an area of her house that looks like it could have been a garage once. Anyway, amazing BBBJ. It was long and slow with lots of attention to the boys. I didn't ask for anything else, but she took her top off so I can suck on them a bit. She talks a lot but it's ok, because she is soft spoken and not scatter brained. If I lived closer, I would visit more often. Will definitely try to repeat when in the area.

  12. #9282

    Bunny

    Had a chance to meet up with Bunny at the Geneva (under new management) today.

    Geneva is now super unorganized and it took me 15 minutes to get a room.

    On to the review:

    Comms we're good. Setup a time and Bunny arrived at the stated time. She is not shy and we hit it off right away.

    She is an early 30's country girl with a great personality and she gets very into the session.

    I won't go into all the details, but it was a great time and I left very happy.

    Details:

    Looks 6/10 she has a lot of time in the sun so her skin is a bit aged. She makes up for it with a VERY nice ass. Really soft and moves really nice during doggy.

    Personality 9. 5/10 I could just go out for drinks and shoot the shit with her. This trait is super under-appreciated with really good providers. I felt extremely comfortable, like she was an old girlfriend, but we still met to fuck occasionally.

    Skills 9/10 her BBBJ WAS EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC, like damn. She rode it like a cowgirl until she finished, very visibly and completely. During K9, she was throwing it back and getting into it.

    In conclusion, she really is a fun date and I will see her again for sure. Like most UTR, make sure to bring your own cover. I came prepared, but if not Geneva has them for cheap.

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits.

  13. #9281

    Lucky you get to see Latin sunflower

    You guys are lucky bastards. Last year I asked her for an additional picture and she got upset over that. I have apologized through PM and text. Didn't mean her no disrespect. LAtin sunflower if you are reading just know I am still sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

  14. #9280

    SabrinaT

    I saw SabrinaT again a would weeks ago and I forgot to leave a review.

    She is very playful and has a great personality. Her skills are good and she makes sure you'll leave happy. The coconut oil for the HJ is a little different, but it works well and is easier to remove than baby oil.

    She is no spinner, but don't let that turn you away.

    She has a handle on here and you can setup time via PM to her.

  15. #9279

    Latinsunflower

    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape