Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9308
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .
    Sounds like a potential disgruntled senior member that got denied service.

  2. #9307
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of a UTR. A SW and a UTR are different categories. Perhaps you meant to be in the SW link to bring up your concern. Just a thought.
    In other parts of the internet and world SW stands for Sex Worker, on USASG it's Street Walkers cause it's well.....USASG. LOL.

  3. #9306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .
    So actually Latin Sunflower is not a SW and has never been a SW. She started out as a UTR I know this personally because I was the one that brought her to the forum as a UTR. She is actually no longer a UTR she is actually an advertiser that you could get a hold of through this site. So she can actually be moved to the advertised provider section. But that also depends on the member that is posting the review what he considered her. Now you being upset because your regular member with only a few posts and she doesn't give you the time of day that is par for the course we have all been there get a thicker skin and keep mongering until you get more posts better reviews and more experience. Then possibly a lot of members on here will share digits for utrs and providers will answer your PMS.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #9305

    UTR vs SW

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .
    I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of a UTR. A SW and a UTR are different categories. Perhaps you meant to be in the SW link to bring up your concern. Just a thought.

  5. #9304

    Latin Sunflower

    Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .

  6. #9303
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmCat  [View Original Post]
    That's so weird! I can't believe she got pissed when you were completely disrespectful to her and talked to her like she's a cum rag. There must be something wrong with her. And just in case she thought, "maybe I just took that shitty comment wrong," it's good that you came on here and continued to trash her to let her know you're really just a misunderstood great guy. She's really missing out. What the fuck is up with her!
    And here comes the white knight to save his fair damsel.

    (Admit it, you're just looking for brownie points).

    We're here for the pussy Joffrey, put your widdle felwins away! If you haven't looked around, most of the people in this hobby are kinda rough.

  7. #9302

    Latina Sunflower

    Dreamt about LatinaSunflower yesterday.

    Comms were good for setting up appt. The location was bit confusing at first to get to, it's inside a complex with no clear signs of where the buildings were situated. Or maybe there were but I was just too blind or horny to see them.

    Once inside she was very friendly and very GFE (which I like). So GFE it's like making love to a wife, but not your wife LOL.

    As described by others she is curvy thick latina and is very reminiscent of Jersey. In fact they could be sisters LOL.

    Did a couple of positions but spent most of the time in missionary. Had a great time overall. Reasonable $.20 for hh.

    For contact info, reach out to her directly via PM.

  8. #9301

    Thanks babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Late review but went to see sunflower at her incall earlier in the week. Comms were great as always and setup was quick since I'm usually a last minute planner. I haven't dreamed of her in a while but her BBBJ skills have definitely improved. Wish I could say that I was able to last a longer but I've been saving this load for over 3 weeks and the release was much needed. She is still a curvy thick latina and anyone on the fence about seeing her should reach out to her asap!

    Thanks for the amazing time and ill see you soon!
    It was great seeing you again & catching up! Be well, stay safe, see you soon! .

  9. #9300

    Sunflower

    Late review but went to see sunflower at her incall earlier in the week. Comms were great as always and setup was quick since I'm usually a last minute planner. I haven't dreamed of her in a while but her BBBJ skills have definitely improved. Wish I could say that I was able to last a longer but I've been saving this load for over 3 weeks and the release was much needed. She is still a curvy thick latina and anyone on the fence about seeing her should reach out to her asap!

    Thanks for the amazing time and ill see you soon!

  10. #9299

    What's wrong with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Never thought of that. I don't think the being first bothered her but I think the train got to her pimple size brain. I would day let her starve but that would take awhile.
    That's so weird! I can't believe she got pissed when you were completely disrespectful to her and talked to her like she's a cum rag. There must be something wrong with her. And just in case she thought, "maybe I just took that shitty comment wrong," it's good that you came on here and continued to trash her to let her know you're really just a misunderstood great guy. She's really missing out. What the fuck is up with her!

  11. #9298
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?
    She'd say "Montes, is that you"?

  12. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?
    Never thought of that. I don't think the being first bothered her but I think the train got to her pimple size brain. I would day let her starve but that would take awhile.

  13. #9296

    Possible solution

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Basically she did the same to me. I asked to be the first one of the day so I would not be the last one on the train. She got pissed but since she is a little bit heavy it did not break my heart. LOL.
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?

  14. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower excellent BBBJ, really good fuck, but very temperamental. You are not the first and won't be the last. I still don't know why she is pissed at me but oh well next!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Basically she did the same to me. I asked to be the first one of the day so I would not be the last one on the train. She got pissed but since she is a little bit heavy it did not break my heart. LOL.

  15. #9294
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Wasted my time driving out there. Set up a date with her and told her what time I'll be there exactly and when I showed up I had to wait an extra 15 minutes since she was at Walmart. To make things worst she told me doesn't have enough money on her card for a room and she wants to do a car date. First of all I'm not paying $ for a car date qv and second I drove my work truck there with absolutely no space in there for another person.
    Unexpectedly she actually made it up to me by driving out to where I was instead of me going all the way too her place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape