Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
    ATHiker and miniman27 your inbox is full clear it so I can send you the digits. And anyone else who messages me please have room in your inbox to receive the message.

  2. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to meet up with Bunny at the Geneva (under new management) today.

    Geneva is now super unorganized and it took me 15 minutes to get a room.

    On to the review:

    Comms we're good. Setup a time and Bunny arrived at the stated time. She is not shy and we hit it off right away.

    She is an early 30's country girl with a great personality and she gets very into the session.

    I won't go into all the details, but it was a great time and I left very happy.

    Details:

    Looks 6/10 she has a lot of time in the sun so her skin is a bit aged. She makes up for it with a VERY nice ass. Really soft and moves really nice during doggy.

    Personality 9. 5/10 I could just go out for drinks and shoot the shit with her. This trait is super under-appreciated with really good providers. I felt extremely comfortable, like she was an old girlfriend, but we still met to fuck occasionally.

    Skills 9/10 her BBBJ WAS EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC, like damn. She rode it like a cowgirl until she finished, very visibly and completely. During K9, she was throwing it back and getting into it.

    In conclusion, she really is a fun date and I will see her again for sure. Like most UTR, make sure to bring your own cover. I came prepared, but if not Geneva has them for cheap.

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits.
    What are the prices for Geneva? I tried calling but no answer.

  3. #9321

    21 yr old chocolate spinner pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.
    Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05DD45FE-B96D-43DD-AAEF-F71F903AAD7F (1).jpg‎   1DC8A13F-2001-4453-9569-0A311DC11215.jpg‎  

  4. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Latin Sunflower was Carmen Harmony 2 1/2 years ago. First off, she will send you a glamour shot that looks nothing like her today and about 60 pounds lighter. Outside of the false advertising, Latin / Carmen is not a bad provider. I saw her once as Carmen and got tricked again into seeing her again as Latin as I had no idea she was Carmen Harmony until she answered the door. Thought about leaving right then but I ended up seeing her since I was already there.

    Just not attractive enough for me to see a third time plus she can get an attitude. I exchanged her digits with a senior member who had digits on a UTR he was seeing. I checked every post this monger wrote and he has an excellent track record. No complaints from a provider nor another monger. Latin contacted me after this guy tried to see her and asked me why I gave out her digits to him. I told her this is how things work on USA. She got belligerent and I had to block her. If BBWs and not very attractive women are your thing, go see her, you will have a good time. But if you like pretty younger women, Latin Sunflower is a huge pass.
    She declined a meeting with me too after I told her my age, she said she only meets with middle aged men. I suspected she was busted, older men are less likely to judge her so harshly.

  5. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    It's full, I'm interested.
    Cleared and sent you the digits.

  6. #9318

    Inbox

    It's full, I'm interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting why'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.

  7. #9317

    New 21 yr old chocolate spinner

    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.

  8. #9316

    More like a girlfriend than wife

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about LatinaSunflower yesterday.

    Comms were good for setting up appt. The location was bit confusing at first to get to, it's inside a complex with no clear signs of where the buildings were situated. Or maybe there were but I was just too blind or horny to see them.

    Once inside she was very friendly and very GFE (which I like). So GFE it's like making love to a wife, but not your wife LOL.

    As described by others she is curvy thick latina and is very reminiscent of Jersey. In fact they could be sisters LOL.

    Did a couple of positions but spent most of the time in missionary. Had a great time overall. Reasonable $.20 for hh.

    For contact info, reach out to her directly via PM.
    Was able to reconnect with Ms. Sunflower earlier this week via PM. I agree with you she is very like a young miss Jersey. Funny they both grew up in Jersey they must all take blowjob 101 in high school. Both of these ladies know how to use their mouths in the most amazing ways and have a similar technique. Very relaxed safe complex very cool laid back totally GFE provider highly recommended for an unrushed hour of bliss.

    The dude abides.

  9. #9315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny new number

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Wrong one.
    Gentleman Bunny has a new number. Pm me for her new number.

    Orlo69.

  10. #9314

    Wrong bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Wrong one.

  11. #9313
    That a different provider and the Bunny that everyone was reviewing. I got the number from another provider and she has since sent me pictures and defiantly not the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]

  12. #9312

    Bunny former UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking all day. Apparently the ad on STG has been deleted.
    Found an ad for her.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/383589964930
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte4ndk2n2e5mwfmzjjkowy2y2jmzdzinjzkmtvizdczmdkwmjm.jpg.jpg‎   mtywnjmwyjlkyte5yjg2nme3ytyyymnlyju3ymq5ndjmzdvmnmy.jpg.jpg‎   mzyxode5n2zin2m2mjjjnme1ytk3mmm2mzc5mtk0zjm2yzvlyzk.jpg.jpg‎   ndy2ndi3mjvhztk1nge3mdm5yte3mjkxytgwmtdjyzg5zthhngu.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #9311

    Latin Sunflower

    First visit with her yesterday morning was great. Easy comms and convenient location right off 417. She greeted me in her robe and offered a drink. Walked to the bedroom and quick LEO check and we were on our way. Lots of passionate DFK. She is definitely into that and so am I so it was well worth it. Lots of mutual touching, sucking, DATY, BBBJ, 69 for quite a while. We spent most of the hh doing that. Then on with the cover and CG and K9 for a while. Super tight and very responsive. I asked if I could CIM and she happily agreed. BBBJCIMWS to finish and then laid exhausted on the bed. She was a true professional and very accommodating the entire time.

    Originally, she did not agree to see me because another member here had advised her against it (sad to hear that!) so it took a few months of patient waiting on my part. Strangely enough, that member doesn't know me at all and was giving her false information (while also messaging me privately pretending to "help" I think this is a genuinely helpful forum with a lot of active members, but if we start making up stories and shitting on each other to the providers, it's going to go downhill fast. I would hope for a little more maturity from some of those long-time SM.

    Sunflower did not want to say anything or contribute to the drama, so she has been laying a bit lower than normal.

    She was a true gem and well worth the patient wait. Message her on the forum if you are interested, she doesn't share her number with just anyone. She's had to change it a few times due to some monger stalking.

    For those that were truly helpful in my quest for Sunflower, thank you. To the others that spread false rumors, please grow up. Happy hunting and take care guys!

  14. #9310

    Latin Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .
    Latin Sunflower was Carmen Harmony 2 1/2 years ago. First off, she will send you a glamour shot that looks nothing like her today and about 60 pounds lighter. Outside of the false advertising, Latin / Carmen is not a bad provider. I saw her once as Carmen and got tricked again into seeing her again as Latin as I had no idea she was Carmen Harmony until she answered the door. Thought about leaving right then but I ended up seeing her since I was already there.

    Just not attractive enough for me to see a third time plus she can get an attitude. I exchanged her digits with a senior member who had digits on a UTR he was seeing. I checked every post this monger wrote and he has an excellent track record. No complaints from a provider nor another monger. Latin contacted me after this guy tried to see her and asked me why I gave out her digits to him. I told her this is how things work on USA. She got belligerent and I had to block her. If BBWs and not very attractive women are your thing, go see her, you will have a good time. But if you like pretty younger women, Latin Sunflower is a huge pass.

  15. #9309

    Not the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a potential disgruntled senior member that got denied service.
    No just new and trying to find some good contacts. I'm not disgruntled at all just want some good reliable links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape