Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 5152
-
07-14-21 22:22 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 2110Heidi
You're spot on.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:40 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 205Pretty nice pictures. I think one of our monger friends took those a while back. Good touch on that stuff.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 20:50 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 249That was in the old days when she had serious demons. Many things have changed, she got clean, changed her life. She's a different person now.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 16:34 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 76Eh
I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 16:13 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 249Heidi Swiss
I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515
-
07-13-21 22:53 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 249Heidi
She's not married DB. They are still friends, but not in a relationship anymore.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 22:40 #2341Banned Member

Posts: 942Ariel in nh watch out!!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118
Not sure the link will work, thought I read a review about this girl named "Ariel" . Advertising on erotic monkey. They should switch the name to erotic junkie, or fake news, worst site ever created. Took her 5 days to reply to my text, never picks up the phone, tel tel sign of a scammer. Texts me to tell me she will meet me if I send her $500 dollars in the form of a apple gift card, and it has to be from CVS or Walgreens, I was like oh really? I was actually going to buy you a Bentley and a new benz. LOL. She didn't like my sense of humor, so yea she is a scam artist, not sure why someone vouched for her on here? Her number tel # 425 XXX 6560.
-
07-13-21 12:40 #2340Banned Member

Posts: 942Are you serious?
Her husband is OK with her doing this? I just don't get it.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:45 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 249Heidi Swiss is back in town for a short stay!
Senior members only please, PM me if you want her number. She's in Manchester for a couple weeks, she moved out of state 18 months ago, just here for a visit.
She's limited for hosting, mostly in the evening, not in the same place she used to be.
-
07-12-21 18:02 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 242Saw her once, real nice person in person as well haha. Do note she does have damage from past use but is clean now. It's visible, but the rest of her body is still very hot where it matters. PM for more details, might be a deal breaker for some but I'm not going to expose too much here.
Originally Posted by WorldMonger24
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 12:06 #2337Regular Member

Posts: 15Any experience or feedback?
Thinking of pulling the trigger here, any feedback? She has been super friendly and responsive over messages.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10731390
-
07-10-21 12:30 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 653No way
She requires you to buy videos before meeting.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 12:16 #2335Banned Member

Posts: 942She is using fake ass pictures, girls got GPS and a wicked guetto personality, I fucked her hot little Spanish girl friend years ago. And Adrianna kept coming down the stairs asking me when I was going to cum and leave, wanted to grab her by the neck. Uugghhh.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 08:11 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 71Adrianna
https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...baby_i10787632
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 23:22 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 90Anyone?
This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761










Reply With Quote





