Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 345 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2341

    Ariel in nh watch out!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118

    Not sure the link will work, thought I read a review about this girl named "Ariel" . Advertising on erotic monkey. They should switch the name to erotic junkie, or fake news, worst site ever created. Took her 5 days to reply to my text, never picks up the phone, tel tel sign of a scammer. Texts me to tell me she will meet me if I send her $500 dollars in the form of a apple gift card, and it has to be from CVS or Walgreens, I was like oh really? I was actually going to buy you a Bentley and a new benz. LOL. She didn't like my sense of humor, so yea she is a scam artist, not sure why someone vouched for her on here? Her number tel # 425 XXX 6560.

  2. #2340

    Are you serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Senior members only please, PM me if you want her number. She's in Manchester for a couple weeks, she moved out of state 18 months ago, just here for a visit.

    She's limited for hosting, mostly in the evening, not in the same place she used to be.
    Her husband is OK with her doing this? I just don't get it.

  3. #2339

    Heidi Swiss is back in town for a short stay!

    Senior members only please, PM me if you want her number. She's in Manchester for a couple weeks, she moved out of state 18 months ago, just here for a visit.

    She's limited for hosting, mostly in the evening, not in the same place she used to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9235.jpeg‎   5D4952505s.jpg‎  

  4. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger24  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of pulling the trigger here, any feedback? She has been super friendly and responsive over messages.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10731390
    Saw her once, real nice person in person as well haha. Do note she does have damage from past use but is clean now. It's visible, but the rest of her body is still very hot where it matters. PM for more details, might be a deal breaker for some but I'm not going to expose too much here.

  5. #2337

    Any experience or feedback?

    Thinking of pulling the trigger here, any feedback? She has been super friendly and responsive over messages.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10731390

  6. #2336

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761
    She requires you to buy videos before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000312F8-FB0E-41DC-B661-5A00A09960CB.jpg‎  

  7. #2335
    She is using fake ass pictures, girls got GPS and a wicked guetto personality, I fucked her hot little Spanish girl friend years ago. And Adrianna kept coming down the stairs asking me when I was going to cum and leave, wanted to grab her by the neck. Uugghhh.

  8. #2334

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    How about just posting a link?
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...baby_i10787632

  9. #2333

    Anyone?

    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761

  10. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    How was the incall location?
    I went at night. Her own apartment it seems. Evidence of kids, no demons that I could see.

  11. #2331

    How was the location?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger24  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience with this one last month. I had spoken to her before but schedules never aligned. I don't want to give up too much on her as she seems very selective and supportive of anyone. Please treat her well as I had a wonderful experience. Unlikely to repeat, I rarely see the same provider twice, seeking something more. A gem and worth her rates as there is not a lot of black women in the area.

    PM me if you have a decent history and want more deets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/64008144
    How was the incall location?

  12. #2330

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    She posts on onebackpage.
    How about just posting a link?

  13. #2329

    Adrianna

    She posts on onebackpage.

  14. #2328

    Yesss

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    I do not recall a Lucy. Although, that doesn't mean she doesn't exist, but Lacy was known for her prostate massages.

    CH.
    Yes haha got the named confused been too long sense I've seen her.

  15. #2327

    Adrianna

    I don't recall an Adrianna. Where is she currently advertising? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    Adrianna has returned
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape