Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 344 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2347

    Heidi

    You're spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.

  2. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515
    Pretty nice pictures. I think one of our monger friends took those a while back. Good touch on that stuff.

  3. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.
    That was in the old days when she had serious demons. Many things have changed, she got clean, changed her life. She's a different person now.

  4. #2344

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She's not married DB. They are still friends, but not in a relationship anymore.
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.

  5. #2343

    Heidi Swiss

    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515

  6. #2342

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her husband is OK with her doing this? I just don't get it.
    She's not married DB. They are still friends, but not in a relationship anymore.

  7. #2341

    Ariel in nh watch out!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118

    Not sure the link will work, thought I read a review about this girl named "Ariel" . Advertising on erotic monkey. They should switch the name to erotic junkie, or fake news, worst site ever created. Took her 5 days to reply to my text, never picks up the phone, tel tel sign of a scammer. Texts me to tell me she will meet me if I send her $500 dollars in the form of a apple gift card, and it has to be from CVS or Walgreens, I was like oh really? I was actually going to buy you a Bentley and a new benz. LOL. She didn't like my sense of humor, so yea she is a scam artist, not sure why someone vouched for her on here? Her number tel # 425 XXX 6560.

  8. #2340

    Are you serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Senior members only please, PM me if you want her number. She's in Manchester for a couple weeks, she moved out of state 18 months ago, just here for a visit.

    She's limited for hosting, mostly in the evening, not in the same place she used to be.
    Her husband is OK with her doing this? I just don't get it.

  9. #2339

    Heidi Swiss is back in town for a short stay!

    Senior members only please, PM me if you want her number. She's in Manchester for a couple weeks, she moved out of state 18 months ago, just here for a visit.

    She's limited for hosting, mostly in the evening, not in the same place she used to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9235.jpeg‎   5D4952505s.jpg‎  

  10. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger24  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of pulling the trigger here, any feedback? She has been super friendly and responsive over messages.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10731390
    Saw her once, real nice person in person as well haha. Do note she does have damage from past use but is clean now. It's visible, but the rest of her body is still very hot where it matters. PM for more details, might be a deal breaker for some but I'm not going to expose too much here.

  11. #2337

    Any experience or feedback?

    Thinking of pulling the trigger here, any feedback? She has been super friendly and responsive over messages.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10731390

  12. #2336

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761
    She requires you to buy videos before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000312F8-FB0E-41DC-B661-5A00A09960CB.jpg‎  

  13. #2335
    She is using fake ass pictures, girls got GPS and a wicked guetto personality, I fucked her hot little Spanish girl friend years ago. And Adrianna kept coming down the stairs asking me when I was going to cum and leave, wanted to grab her by the neck. Uugghhh.

  14. #2334

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    How about just posting a link?
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...baby_i10787632

  15. #2333

    Anyone?

    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape