Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 30787
-
07-13-21 21:59 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 74Lexii
Just saw Lexii (Not to be confused with Make a Porno Lexxi (with two x's)) today and God dam do I regret it. Long response time, crap hotel, her boyfriend / husband some old obese looking dude waited outside near the stairs and I enter room and my god it was literally a crack house room. Trash was everywhere, room filled with smoke and everything was a mess. I should have left but didn't want her partner in crime to sit on me so I continued. She takes off her clothes and just see sores upon sores, scab heaven and its just a wreck. Her pictures are the definition of "flattering", she looked nothing like them. Start with a awful CBJ which lasted 8 seconds then she asks if I want mish or doggy (No CG I think, but this is the only time I was happy they didn't offer it) She opens her legs and she must've had shit herself before seeing me because she smell like SHIT, literally! The smell was horrible and this was just mish, she couldn't even take it all the way in either. Mish was a joke so my only hope was doggy and the smell was even worse and same again she couldn't take my jimmy. Minor grunts from her and no effort in place. I literally had to imagine another provider in order to finish and it was so hard. I go flush the rubber and want to wash my hands from this mess only to find the sink is clogged. I leave asap and as I do her boyfriend comes back into the room. Overall the worst dream I've ever had. Everything was terrible, (Response time, performance, looks, etc) literally everything. QV $100. I know she's been reviewed before but I didn't have time to search for reviews but her ad and pics looked appealing but did I learn my lesson. Please take my word and don't see this provider, but you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64451807
-
07-13-21 19:22 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 190I hope this one is real
Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64476312
All the crazy rolled into one.
-
07-13-21 19:07 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 139Another LEO
JRW 7/13/21 10:23.
29 looks 49. What a tough life.
-
07-13-21 18:59 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 139Ashton
Last time she was in it was for trafficking. 1. 5 million bond. She probably being watched.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 16:21 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 74It's infamous Ashton
I'm surprised you don't know her I thought everyone knew her by now LOL, that's Ashton.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 15:59 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 279Leo
She's pretty good looking. Does she have a ad?
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 15:31 #14476Regular Member

Posts: 17Addelys
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64467362
Met with Addelys recently. It was a fine session, no complaints. Some thoughts.
She is a BBW Latina. She doesn't know much English, only Spanish. Everything was covered. MSOG. Energetic BJ, flip to K9. I might repeat, might not.
-
07-13-21 15:24 #14475Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks. I'll pass
They looked too good to be true. But. I did reverse image search, and didn't find much. I need to get better skillz.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!
-
07-13-21 15:18 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 168The pictures are of a well-known BBW model.
Ruby Roxx. I've almost reported the ad for displaying fake photos.
Originally Posted by Xjxjrr
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 13:54 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 257Ginger review
Great review. I have an embarrassing amount of unanswered text messages to her and her buddy. They never answer. I can't imagine the volume of texts and calls they receive.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 13:53 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 257New Bern
She is very responsive and friendly via text but the New Bern thing scares me away. She told me she is not from here and chose a hotel that is pet friendly since she has her dog with her. She said it was near a Holiday Inn which she thought looked decent so why not? That's where she lost me. There is no Holiday Inn up there.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
Somebody out here must have the scoop. Anyone?
-
07-13-21 13:42 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 97How long was his visit?
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 12:42 #14470Regular Member

Posts: 23Damage?
Ginger.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524277718286
Friend Abby was also present but did not sample service.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/724962045146
-
07-12-21 23:22 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 139Visiting uncle
KAP ON 7/5 at 10:25.
-
07-12-21 23:02 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 808Ginger Delivers
So the second trip up here was almost a waste, but it turned around quick. Summer and Lexi did not respond. However my little buddy Gilligan just happen to catch Gingers add pop up and a quick search confirmed she was real.
Communication was good, got the general location and agreed to a time, she sent the address and parking info and he was eastbound and down. He pulled into what look to be apartments that had been converted into hotel rooms, a bit of a maze but ok once he figured out the layout. Knocked on the door and the girl in the pics answered, she was well spoken, lucid, and looked every bit as good if not better than the pics. A quick LE check and she showed him to the bed. She was out of her sundress in a flash and looked stunning. A perfect petite spinner body. Beautiful long red hair and yes, the landing strip carpet does match the curtains. Gillian was giddy with delight as he awkwardly disrobed.
She slipped on the cover and began a very energetic CBJ, that bordered aggressive at times. It felt good, with good technique, and no complaints as he can enjoy most CBJ indefinitely without popping. She applied some lube climbed on top and began to ride, again very energetically. He has not seen that much enthusiasm since drunken college romps, she rode and rode and rode, it was unbelievable. It again felt great but between the lube and the cover reducing wall friction and the faster speed he was not at risk of popping so he just laid back and enjoyed some toe curling attention. It took her a while to tire, but when she did he got behind and slowed it down a bit to the sweet spot. He stopped short and flipped her over for some mish. Put her legs up on his shoulders and was long stroking balls deep when it was too much to bear and unloaded in the cover. Wipes at the ready for cleanup and some small talk.
He really has to nitpick details to find negatives. He thinks the high energy could be interpreted as "mechanical" by some so YMMV, but he gladly accepts it over the dead fish. She worked her ass off, perhaps unknowingly, that if she slowed down just a bit she would have an easier time. If she learned how to do kegels in cadence with the faster pace I bet she could take down most guys in under a minute. Hygiene and room cleanliness were on point. He will certainly repeat next time in town.
Ginger.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524277718286
Friend Abby was also present but did not sample service.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/724962045146









Reply With Quote




