Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY  [View Original Post]
    I dunno man. When I see these posts without any reviews or hits, I always question how legit they are. But if you decide to sample her, def report back!!
    I tried for several weeks to get some time with her and eventually gave up. She's text me back days later and say she was available now. I usually wasn't available at those times but then one time I replied back immediately and ready to go but she stopped responding. Good look. Her pics are super hot.

  2. #595

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    I dunno man. When I see these posts without any reviews or hits, I always question how legit they are. But if you decide to sample her, def report back!!

  3. #594

    Good Catch!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit27  [View Original Post]
    The service provider says no bbj / bare sex in her profile, but in the section where it states "activities this service provider may enjoy" it clearly states "oral-without condom (BBBJ)". Funny and stupid!
    I didn't even notice that. I'll stay away. What's funny is that I texted her before posting here and she told me Stamford Suites. I google mapped it and its across the street from Stamford PD HQ LOLLLL. Helllllll to the nawwww!

  4. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for catching this. I've seen Carrie for a so-so experience when she was in Milford. I knew that she was moving around with the same girls, but didn't realize Rachel / Sandy is in with them now.
    I recently spent a few nights at one of the low-priced hotels / motels in Milford (long story that didn't involve mongering). There are a couple of 'Managers' running girls out of that place (incall / outcall). The car traffic coming in and out of the parking lot from 10:00 pm-2:00 am was significant (combination of mangers and drivers). I also noticed a decent number of mongers (I assume) who would come into the lot, sit in the car and assess the situation and leave without ever getting out of the car. The place is a little sketchy.

  5. #592

    Linda any info


  6. #591

    Valery Olitas

    I like Olitas girls, but this girls one of my least favorites. No effort to look nice act friendly or provide a good session. I think the photos are accurate. She could be a 10 but attitude and lack of interest and skills makes her a less than average provider.

  7. #590

    Valery Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    I was in the neighborhood and decided to take a chance with this one.

    The pictures are about 10 years older to be honest with you. She speaks very little English.

    The service was rather mechanical. There are girls who actually enjoy what they do and enjoy pleasing others. She is not one of those girls.

    Overall left very dissatisfied. I've met a handful of Olita girls and thus far she has been the worst. I would NOT recommend.
    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/valery.html

    Thanks for TOFTT. Htfd is her next stop so I'll avoid her later this month.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 703BB025-78E4-4511-BE64-556B7B94E06E.jpg‎   D480BA23-07AE-403E-81DA-EDF5EEC6DE32.jpg‎  

  8. #589

    Thanks for the save

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive that Rachel, Nikki, Sandy, and Carrie are all managed by the same dude. All ads written similarly, all staying at the same Stamford hotel, all giving me similar text responses regarding rates and services.

    If you look at enough ads this stuff becomes easy to spot. Not sure if it'll definitely keep me away, but its something to factor in when booking.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/565289180645

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...i/856216538837

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/857151038550
    Thanks for catching this. I've seen Carrie for a so-so experience when she was in Milford. I knew that she was moving around with the same girls, but didn't realize Rachel / Sandy is in with them now.

  9. #588

    Look what's on the menu!

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/957797432722

    I feel like I've seen this ad and positive reviews on this one before. I think in Bridgeport. Can anyone confirm? She's in Stamford right now.
    The service provider says no bbj / bare sex in her profile, but in the section where it states "activities this service provider may enjoy" it clearly states "oral-without condom (BBBJ)". Funny and stupid!

  10. #587

    Valery Olita

    I was in the neighborhood and decided to take a chance with this one.

    The pictures are about 10 years older to be honest with you. She speaks very little English.

    The service was rather mechanical. There are girls who actually enjoy what they do and enjoy pleasing others. She is not one of those girls.

    Overall left very dissatisfied. I've met a handful of Olita girls and thus far she has been the worst. I would NOT recommend.

  11. #586

    Mari

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/957797432722

    I feel like I've seen this ad and positive reviews on this one before. I think in Bridgeport. Can anyone confirm? She's in Stamford right now.

  12. #585

    Still nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn  [View Original Post]
    Have you or anyone else been able to find any reviews anywhere? I just found her profile the day and am new to all this but thought she was pretty good looking.
    I'm still trying to verify this one because I'm very interested in seeing her but won't TOFTT at 400/ hr.

    My instincts say she is real, just very new. I had a long conversation with her when she started posting. She only works Tuesdays and Fridays and gets a room in either Stamford or Norwalk. Although her ad mentions it, she has never asked me for a deposit.

  13. #584

    Managed

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/398835669573

    She claims to be back, but I couldn't find any recent nor old reviews of her. Phone number is a text app number from Redding, so I doubt she's from there. Hoping to see if anyone has seen her yet before I TOFTT. TIA. G.
    I'm almost positive that Rachel, Nikki, Sandy, and Carrie are all managed by the same dude. All ads written similarly, all staying at the same Stamford hotel, all giving me similar text responses regarding rates and services.

    If you look at enough ads this stuff becomes easy to spot. Not sure if it'll definitely keep me away, but its something to factor in when booking.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/565289180645

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...i/856216538837

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/857151038550

  14. #583

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seemed very strange on the phone. Let us know if you TOFTT.
    No need to "TOFTT" I posted a review as well as another member. What we wrote is what you'll get. As I said earlier, I would not repeat.

  15. #582

    Sandy is Rachel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comment on tag line. Didn't think these girls would try to establish reputation. I did some searches on her photos, but couldn't find anything other than the ads on stg in the Fairfield county / Waterbury areas. I may text just to feel her out a bit.
    It looks like the same phone number for Rachel. Same person? Some ads I found:

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/960786304528

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ecial/39911509

    And a report on Rachel here, #1200:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...900&viewfull=1#post5385900.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape