Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1511
-
07-11-21 15:17 #581Senior Member

Posts: 5229Christina Delgado
Never heard of this one but wants 400/ hr and has policies.
Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn
[View Original Post]
"Deposits: Please ask for my cashapp for making a deposit for our upcoming date. ".
"Cancellations.
Please send half the donation for any date if you can't cancel 3 hrs before the time of our meet. ".
No, thanks.
BMD.
-
07-11-21 12:03 #580Regular Member

Posts: 4Have you or anyone else been able to find any reviews anywhere? I just found her profile the day and am new to all this but thought she was pretty good looking.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 11:26 #579Senior Member

Posts: 5229Vlada
Yes, I've seen her many times over the past 2-3 years and earlier this week in Htfd. We discussed that last year and it makes sense for her as she can command a higher price with her skills and she knows it. She does have great worshiping skills. At times, I'll tell her it's my turn but she says, "No, in a few more minutes I'm not done. " She enjoys her craft! LOL.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:41 #578Senior Member

Posts: 693Good point
Thanks for the comment on tag line. Didn't think these girls would try to establish reputation. I did some searches on her photos, but couldn't find anything other than the ads on stg in the Fairfield county / Waterbury areas. I may text just to feel her out a bit.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:14 #577Senior Member

Posts: 338The "I'm back" is a common tag line some ladies use. I would think to convince a guy that she has a previous reputation that is positive and we should rush to see her. I never bought into the concept. Always do your due diligence and research as you did in this case before pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:00 #576Senior Member

Posts: 235Part-time indy
Vlada has also toured on her own at 400, in Boston and Vegas at least. When I first saw her in Providence she said she would advertise on Eros when in Boston as her next stop but would charge the lower rate for those who have seen her.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 09:32 #575Senior Member

Posts: 693Anyone seen Sandy?
https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/398835669573
She claims to be back, but I couldn't find any recent nor old reviews of her. Phone number is a text app number from Redding, so I doubt she's from there. Hoping to see if anyone has seen her yet before I TOFTT. TIA. G.
-
07-10-21 22:57 #574Senior Member

Posts: 112Jane
Based on the pics I can tell you this one worked for an agency / lmp in Stamford a while ago and seems now she is Indy. Never saw her personally but remember seeing her pics at the agency.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 19:18 #573Senior Member

Posts: 104Jane
Seemed very strange on the phone. Let us know if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 07:39 #572Senior Member

Posts: 5229Jane. Links, pics, review
If you scroll down this page to post 566 and 567, you'll see 2 links, 2 pics, and a review.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
Kudos to Slinky and Gucci.
Yogi Berra once said, 'You can see a lot just by observing'.
BMD.
-
07-09-21 07:24 #571Senior Member

Posts: 50Ad?
Is there a link to an ad for Jane in Stamford?
-
07-07-21 12:55 #570Senior Member

Posts: 227I've seen her, she's rather old and a real.
Originally Posted by JoSchmoe
[View Original Post]
Butter face with a very very saggy everything.
-
07-07-21 11:51 #569Senior Member

Posts: 5229Vlada of Olita's
Vlada is truly great at her craft and a great value at 300. I can hear the complaints now if she should retire or go Indy at a deserved higher rate. Glad you had a great time!
Originally Posted by Ard6205
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-07-21 11:21 #568Senior Member

Posts: 96Went with Vlada; she was better than expected. Doesn't dato but will receive. Marianna never got back to me but will try out next time she's in town.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 09:14 #567Senior Member

Posts: 247Jane
Her name is Jane. When she first started posting I took the bait just because of those titties. LOL.
Originally Posted by CTGucci
[View Original Post]
She was a nice enough woman, a bit of a strange personality. The session was ok. I was unable to prenegotiate anything via phone, which is unlike me. I paid the price for this, as I was getting undressed she told me it was covered everything.
I managed 2 pops in the hour but would not repeat. Also, that face pic is easily 10 years old FYI.Last edited by Slinky77; 07-07-21 at 09:16. Reason: more info









Reply With Quote





