Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #581

    Christina Delgado

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn  [View Original Post]
    Have you or anyone else been able to find any reviews anywhere? I just found her profile the day and am new to all this but thought she was pretty good looking.
    Never heard of this one but wants 400/ hr and has policies.

    "Deposits: Please ask for my cashapp for making a deposit for our upcoming date. ".

    "Cancellations.
    Please send half the donation for any date if you can't cancel 3 hrs before the time of our meet. ".

    No, thanks.
    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B2BCAC3A-DD43-47AD-A731-F08EAFE43549.jpg‎  

  2. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Very very interested in this one. Asks for a decent amount of screening info but has no reviews. When I spoke with her last week she told me it was literally her 1st week on the job!

    Hesitant to pull the trigger at 400/ hr without any intel. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christysdogsandcars
    Have you or anyone else been able to find any reviews anywhere? I just found her profile the day and am new to all this but thought she was pretty good looking.

  3. #579

    Vlada

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Vlada has also toured on her own at 400, in Boston and Vegas at least. When I first saw her in Providence she said she would advertise on Eros when in Boston as her next stop but would charge the lower rate for those who have seen her.
    Yes, I've seen her many times over the past 2-3 years and earlier this week in Htfd. We discussed that last year and it makes sense for her as she can command a higher price with her skills and she knows it. She does have great worshiping skills. At times, I'll tell her it's my turn but she says, "No, in a few more minutes I'm not done. " She enjoys her craft! LOL.

  4. #578

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    The "I'm back" is a common tag line some ladies use. I would think to convince a guy that she has a previous reputation that is positive and we should rush to see her. I never bought into the concept. Always do your due diligence and research as you did in this case before pulling the trigger.
    Thanks for the comment on tag line. Didn't think these girls would try to establish reputation. I did some searches on her photos, but couldn't find anything other than the ads on stg in the Fairfield county / Waterbury areas. I may text just to feel her out a bit.

  5. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/398835669573

    She claims to be back, but I couldn't find any recent nor old reviews of her. Phone number is a text app number from Redding, so I doubt she's from there. Hoping to see if anyone has seen her yet before I TOFTT. TIA. G.
    The "I'm back" is a common tag line some ladies use. I would think to convince a guy that she has a previous reputation that is positive and we should rush to see her. I never bought into the concept. Always do your due diligence and research as you did in this case before pulling the trigger.

  6. #576

    Part-time indy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Vlada is truly great at her craft and a great value at 300. I can hear the complaints now if she should retire or go Indy at a deserved higher rate. Glad you had a great time!

    BMD.
    Vlada has also toured on her own at 400, in Boston and Vegas at least. When I first saw her in Providence she said she would advertise on Eros when in Boston as her next stop but would charge the lower rate for those who have seen her.

  7. #575

    Anyone seen Sandy?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/398835669573

    She claims to be back, but I couldn't find any recent nor old reviews of her. Phone number is a text app number from Redding, so I doubt she's from there. Hoping to see if anyone has seen her yet before I TOFTT. TIA. G.

  8. #574

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seemed very strange on the phone. Let us know if you TOFTT.
    Based on the pics I can tell you this one worked for an agency / lmp in Stamford a while ago and seems now she is Indy. Never saw her personally but remember seeing her pics at the agency.

  9. #573

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to an ad for Jane in Stamford?
    Seemed very strange on the phone. Let us know if you TOFTT.

  10. #572

    Jane. Links, pics, review

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to an ad for Jane in Stamford?
    If you scroll down this page to post 566 and 567, you'll see 2 links, 2 pics, and a review.
    Kudos to Slinky and Gucci.
    Yogi Berra once said, 'You can see a lot just by observing'.

    BMD.

  11. #571

    Ad?

    Is there a link to an ad for Jane in Stamford?

  12. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report. I might be headed down that way this week, what was the damage?
    I've seen her, she's rather old and a real.

    Butter face with a very very saggy everything.

  13. #569

    Vlada of Olita's

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Went with Vlada; she was better than expected. Doesn't dato but will receive. Marianna never got back to me but will try out next time she's in town.
    Vlada is truly great at her craft and a great value at 300. I can hear the complaints now if she should retire or go Indy at a deserved higher rate. Glad you had a great time!

    BMD.

  14. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I'm not sure if Vlada would rim. Odds might be better with Marianna since she's more of an oral specialist. Vlada is a GFE specialist. Both are great.

    BMD.
    Went with Vlada; she was better than expected. Doesn't dato but will receive. Marianna never got back to me but will try out next time she's in town.

  15. #567

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Advertises out of Fairfield, NY STG but she's in Stamford on Bedford.

    Curious if anyone can PM or reply with their experiences, those titties look awesome. Want to know if it's bbj and if cim is on the table.

    Also if anyone else has any other big titty girls anywhere in CT or southern NY, let me know! I'll trade info if so.

    Attached are the photos she sent me.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/nice-big-boobs/593784159444

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/nice-big-boobs/593784159444
    Her name is Jane. When she first started posting I took the bait just because of those titties. LOL.

    She was a nice enough woman, a bit of a strange personality. The session was ok. I was unable to prenegotiate anything via phone, which is unlike me. I paid the price for this, as I was getting undressed she told me it was covered everything.

    I managed 2 pops in the hour but would not repeat. Also, that face pic is easily 10 years old FYI.
    Last edited by Slinky77; 07-07-21 at 09:16. Reason: more info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape