Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 732 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5373

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. It was obvious that she was going downhill at a rapid click though.
    Yea we are fb friends. Died in a car accident, comments said texting and driving, shocking usually these crackheads die from the drugs but rather the texting and driving got her. Now the gofraudme has started by the family acting like that give a fuck when they neva did and now its a money grab and people still donate. Unreal.

  2. #5372

    Ashley RIP

    Oh no. It was obvious that she was going downhill at a rapid click though.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    RIP. Another seeking girl that's no longer with us.

  3. #5371

    Ladylove

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/27227...7-8c5923ba3c48

    This one has been emailing on the site any reports would be helpful.
    I tried connecting with her several times but she always had something else going on. Gave up and moved on.

  4. #5370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I hope she did, I tried to make another account but they deleted it within a day. My stupid ass tried to connect a social media account for verification and accidentally used the same login that was connected to the banned one. Now if I'm going to get around their block I'm going to have to make new random ass profiles with a new throwaway email. I might just be better off leaving my face out of the pics before I upload them and say it's due to "work" so even SA can't properly connect me to the banned account.
    You may want to also use a vpn. They could have your IP address on a list.

  5. #5369

    Sexy curvy latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, set to meet this young lady tomorrow night and wondered if anyone has had the experience. Could not find anything on her in the forums here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf915...2-ae7545fa9e65

    Thanks. Malden Male.
    I messaged her and she said 600 $ so I blocked her so I would not get banned for having money show up in my messages.

  6. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she must have gotten banned also?
    I hope she did, I tried to make another account but they deleted it within a day. My stupid ass tried to connect a social media account for verification and accidentally used the same login that was connected to the banned one. Now if I'm going to get around their block I'm going to have to make new random ass profiles with a new throwaway email. I might just be better off leaving my face out of the pics before I upload them and say it's due to "work" so even SA can't properly connect me to the banned account.

  7. #5367

    Meet and Greet??

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/258d3...4-3d0e4f5dd089

    Been on since Jan this year -- I have been chatting via txt -- seems VERY real and interested. If she is a con then she is VERY good.

    Seeing her this week. No donation agreed -- dinner and then see what happens -- I like her so far.

    As usual safety -- just checking here to see if anybody else has seen her?

    SA.
    Coffee or drinks for the first meeting If you don't click you are out the cost of 2 dinners etc.

  8. #5366

    Lady love 16

    https://www.seeking.com/member/27227...7-8c5923ba3c48

    This one has been emailing on the site any reports would be helpful.

  9. #5365

    StarGurl69

    https://www.seeking.com/member/258d3...4-3d0e4f5dd089

    Been on since Jan this year -- I have been chatting via txt -- seems VERY real and interested. If she is a con then she is VERY good.

    Seeing her this week. No donation agreed -- dinner and then see what happens -- I like her so far.

    As usual safety -- just checking here to see if anybody else has seen her?

    SA.

  10. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder  [View Original Post]
    I've probably chatted with at least 100 girls off SA, maybe 3-4 have politely hinted at a meal. I've done a meal twice. One ended up being a keeper and one was a waste of time. I don't recall any asking for $ to meet. Maybe some did ask for $, but I would have just blocked and moved on if they did.
    Never agree to pay for just meet and greet; and yes, coffee is the play for the first meet (and maybe maybe even lyft / uber to and from if she's a smoke).

    As for dinner: I know some guys say, "don't do dinner!" and that's probably the safe play and standard to go by; but sometimes you got to gamble to get either the smoke / UTR you want. You just have to use judgement, which comes with experience in dealing with these broads.

    You have to be selective for whom you offer dinner, and the ROI for said dinner in relation to the hotness / UTR potential of the girl you are talking to. You can also pro-rate the dinner in suggesting places that aren't too expensive or bougie; actually, if a girl does suggest a high end place for dinner for first meet: block her for the reasons below.

    The danger is that (and I've been a victim in the past) there are, what I call, "dinner hunters" on the SA where girls are proposing dinner for a meet and greet which they promise fun for later meets, but once you take them out, they ghost your ass for a free meal. I've been had twice and it certainly sucks. One girl wasn't even worth it but at the time I was an SA noob and you live and learn. If a girl is really interested in you, and isn't a dinner hunter, they aren't going to care where you bring them whether its the taco place or the local pub (minus McDonald's or some shit LOL).

    I've had great success with other dinner dates however, including a brazilian 10 (which I did have to pay $$$$ sugar for after for the bedroom fun), but we had 4 hours of amazing BBFS. And even sometimes you luck into getting what I'd call "the dinner freebie" (I've gotten twice), where you pay for dinner / drinks, and then smash after, for no additional cost. Rare, but they do exist. Some of these girls are just looking for a good time (although most are money hungry semi pros).

  11. #5363

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 2, BBFS, but I passed because every pic has a filter and the report below now confirms why 😂.
    I mean at this point for her rate and possible non drug user I'm game for anything. Especially when she said car for 1.

    100.

  12. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?
    I was quoted 2, BBFS, but I passed because every pic has a filter and the report below now confirms why 😂.

  13. #5361

    Sleepingbeauty

    Anyone have experience with this one. Pictures look so good wondering if real:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0011c...f-be61decf5ef7

    I'm working on a few other conversations and will report back anything worth it. So far just been approached by a few well reported pros but looking for younger or at least fit.

  14. #5360

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.
    Same thing happened to me. Created another account paid and then got banned again. Fuck them.

  15. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?
    I saw this one. She was 3. Straight up and to the point but way more beat up loooking in person. Smelled like cigarettes, won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape