Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 732 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 10970
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5345

    Get in the Car

    Definitely. I have done that too. Having them get in car and go to hotel is even better.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    I go even one further.

    If it's a first time meet I have them meet me near but not AT a hotel for a coffee and some chat, then if we agree she gets into my car and we go to a nice hotel for the afternoon, leaving her car at the meeting spot or a public parking space. If we've met previously I'll have her meet me at the hotel but still not check in until she's arrived.

    But mostly I only see girls that either own their home or rent and have either absent roommates or live alone. SO much easier that way.

  2. #5344

    Good idea, but

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    I usually send a bs friendly message that I have checked in especially for first time. If they don't respond after 15 minutes, I just head home. If they respond affirmatively, I tell them to send a text when they arrive. If the text never comes at designated time, I head home. I never book more than 15-30 minutes ahead of meet even with a regular because shit comes up and they cancel at last minute.
    I go even one further.

    If it's a first time meet I have them meet me near but not AT a hotel for a coffee and some chat, then if we agree she gets into my car and we go to a nice hotel for the afternoon, leaving her car at the meeting spot or a public parking space. If we've met previously I'll have her meet me at the hotel but still not check in until she's arrived.

    But mostly I only see girls that either own their home or rent and have either absent roommates or live alone. SO much easier that way.

  3. #5343

    Wait Till Last Minute

    I usually send a bs friendly message that I have checked in especially for first time. If they don't respond after 15 minutes, I just head home. If they respond affirmatively, I tell them to send a text when they arrive. If the text never comes at designated time, I head home. I never book more than 15-30 minutes ahead of meet even with a regular because shit comes up and they cancel at last minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.

  4. #5342

    SweetCurvyLatina

    Hello all, set to meet this young lady tomorrow night and wondered if anyone has had the experience. Could not find anything on her in the forums here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf915...2-ae7545fa9e65

    Thanks. Malden Male.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SweetCurvyLatina.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Malden Male; 07-08-21 at 09:46. Reason: Forgot photo

  5. #5341

    Did SA do something with their website?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.
    When I click on any link, it doesn't take me to the profile anymore. Earlier it used to.

  6. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/6cffbf70-4b6...a-50cf6541fad2

    Chatted through texts, she sent confirmation pics this morning. Was active texting back and forth up. Told me she can come earlier as she got off work at 2. Until the time to meet. I checked into the hotel, then no longer responding and blocked me on SA. Dayuse.com didn't work out today so I had to booked and paid for one. What a waste.
    We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.

  7. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Every link I click up says profile not available. The link is clickable Any recommendations?? Thanks CM.
    You are either blocked or have your account set to "sugar baby" instead of "sugar daddy".

  8. #5338

    Alorraine912

    https://www.seeking.com/6cffbf70-4b6...a-50cf6541fad2

    Chatted through texts, she sent confirmation pics this morning. Was active texting back and forth up. Told me she can come earlier as she got off work at 2. Until the time to meet. I checked into the hotel, then no longer responding and blocked me on SA. Dayuse.com didn't work out today so I had to booked and paid for one. What a waste.

  9. #5337

    Links not working for S A

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Every link I click up says profile not available. The link is clickable Any recommendations?? Thanks CM.

  10. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    With this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af4eb...a-7ea3bc227d5a

    I am chatting with her off app -- seems very DTF -- not GPS. So far so red flags at all. Seems normal.

    However. She has been on since Nov 18 - and if she is DTF then she has to have seen somebody from here!

    Thanks.

    SA.

    P.S. My search technique for her came back empty. As did a search on her handle I'd.
    She's cool. Just be nice and upfront about things and it'll be great. I've had sex with her before, should have continued to see her, but I guess life's complicated sometimes.

  11. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Chatted up this one for a few days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5

    Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".

    Bye Girl!!
    No one is giving her that. These women are laughable to be honest.

  12. #5334

    Saw this one. Swimmswim

    For a buck fifty but looks worse than pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51741...d-ea9594bb8c8f

  13. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    With this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af4eb...a-7ea3bc227d5a

    I am chatting with her off app -- seems very DTF -- not GPS. So far so red flags at all. Seems normal.

    However. She has been on since Nov 18 - and if she is DTF then she has to have seen somebody from here!

    Thanks.

    SA.

    P.S. My search technique for her came back empty. As did a search on her handle I'd.
    I chatted with her a while a number of months ago and was planning to meet her but ultimately I passed. In other social media pics she is WAY more lesbian and butch than she lets on in her SA profile. I like women with short hair and a bit of a butch look is fine. But her vibe just didn't work for me at all and so I passed.

  14. #5332

    Pro Azucar0813


  15. #5331

    Anybody had experiance?

    With this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af4eb...a-7ea3bc227d5a

    I am chatting with her off app -- seems very DTF -- not GPS. So far so red flags at all. Seems normal.

    However. She has been on since Nov 18 - and if she is DTF then she has to have seen somebody from here!

    Thanks.

    SA.

    P.S. My search technique for her came back empty. As did a search on her handle I'd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape