Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 732 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5331

    Anybody had experiance?

    With this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af4eb...a-7ea3bc227d5a

    I am chatting with her off app -- seems very DTF -- not GPS. So far so red flags at all. Seems normal.

    However. She has been on since Nov 18 - and if she is DTF then she has to have seen somebody from here!

    Thanks.

    SA.

    P.S. My search technique for her came back empty. As did a search on her handle I'd.

  2. #5330

    Searching on this thread for seeking babes

    Hey guys. I am up your way next week and interested in local SA girls -- I saw some threads below where guys were asking to have posts done well with link to the SA profile.

    I also discovered that you can SEARCH this thread using the LAST set of digits and numbers in the thread.

    So. To search for say the profile below. Search for "2ecf484c1da5" in the top right search box.

    As long as you guys put the full profile URL in the post window. It will find ALL posts and comments about the girl!

    Have fun fishing.

    SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Chatted up this one for a few days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5

    Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".

    Bye Girl!!

  3. #5329

    Jenya

    Quote Originally Posted by DotHill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows or met this girl? https://www.seeking.com/member/16f5a...5-317dd764e49c.

    A bit skeptical. So wondering if anyone has any first hand information.
    I saw her. Overall a good time, she was accommodating and I had a great time but there were a few things that threw me off. If you want to know more send me a pm.

  4. #5328

    Sugarcrybabe

    Chatted up this one for a few days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5

    Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".

    Bye Girl!!

  5. #5327

    Jenya

    Anyone knows or met this girl? https://www.seeking.com/member/16f5a...5-317dd764e49c.

    A bit skeptical. So wondering if anyone has any first hand information.

  6. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Over the last week, all my Messages, Interests, and Favorites more than a year old disappeared from my SA account as if they performed a database purge for items more than 12 months old. Anyone else have this happen?
    Same here. It beats me having to do the housecleaning LOL.

  7. #5325

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Over the last week, all my Messages, Interests, and Favorites more than a year old disappeared from my SA account as if they performed a database purge for items more than 12 months old. Anyone else have this happen?
    My acount went from me having 300 messages down to 80, owner of seeking arrangments constantly puts up phony ads and pictures of girls, always wondered if he pays girls to use there pictures for fake profiles? I mean can't he get in big trouble if he keeps stealing pictures of girls and make fake profiles with out girls knowledge or consent?

  8. #5324

    Ashley from dracut

    RIP. Another seeking girl that's no longer with us.

  9. #5323

    Database purge

    Over the last week, all my Messages, Interests, and Favorites more than a year old disappeared from my SA account as if they performed a database purge for items more than 12 months old. Anyone else have this happen?

  10. #5322

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Flight attendant worth getting on board with this one.

    Https://www.seeking.com/ member /4712b0de-a649-4950-91c7-bbae120ca0c6.
    Please let us know why she is worth it. Location, does she host, allowance, how much time, limitations?

  11. #5321

    Mytisical Berry

    Any information on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cb391...6-e0876bc74e44

    She hit me up first. Seems like a fun MILF.

  12. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Flight attendant worth getting on board with this one.

    Https://www.seeking.com/ member /4712b0de-a649-4950-91c7-bbae120ca0c6.
    She's chatted me up a few times and I'm curious. Today she said she has strep throat and is out of commission for a bit. Care to elaborate on the experience?

  13. #5319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing my experience as a warning.

    Though I *never* used SA to communicate any exchange of $ for services, a bitter sb account reported me and got me kicked.

    SA blocked another alias and email I used, though I used same device and 5 G service.

    Play safe fellas. See my other SA posts for fun girls I found.
    I take it you do not use a VPN?

  14. #5318

    Permanently Banned

    Just sharing my experience as a warning.

    Though I *never* used SA to communicate any exchange of $ for services, a bitter sb account reported me and got me kicked.

    SA blocked another alias and email I used, though I used same device and 5 G service.

    Play safe fellas. See my other SA posts for fun girls I found.

  15. #5317
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    SA Link

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I could not get that link to work even after cutting and pasting and trying various iterations. Would it be possible to post another link, or else give us the name of this fly-girl's profile? Because fly-girls can be very fun, I recall inseminating a fine one, decades ago!

    And gents--PLEASE click on your own links to make sure they work in the PREVIEW before posting? Because this is a common problem, as this platform frequently fucks up links for various reasons I never could understand.

    Also, could you please tell us WHY you think it is worth getting on board? Price? Bareback service? Safety of the incall, if it was an incall?

    Thanks!
    Look at the Link. Think a little bit. Delete the Spaces around the word "member" and the period at the end and it will work Fine. She is 59 yrs old.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4712b0de-a649-4950-91c7-bbae120ca0c6

    Note: Just saw previous Post, Sorry for the Repeat!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape