Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #566

    Big titties

    Anyone seen her? Advertises out of Fairfield, NY STG but she's in Stamford on Bedford.

    Curious if anyone can PM or reply with their experiences, those titties look awesome. Want to know if it's bbj and if cim is on the table.

    Also if anyone else has any other big titty girls anywhere in CT or southern NY, let me know! I'll trade info if so.

    Attached are the photos she sent me.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/nice-big-boobs/593784159444

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/nice-big-boobs/593784159444
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33F293CC-FF43-4B24-9930-2A357794A1FE.jpg‎   5374356D-E2AC-4DF5-94BB-0320048869F0.jpg‎  

  2. #565

    Re: Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report. I might be headed down that way this week, what was the damage?
    1. 4 for hh, . 9 if you opt for qv. Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

  3. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I got to start this week with a bang with Jess in Stamford. I had a really great time with her, and we just hit it off from the start. My time with Jess was refreshing on many levels: 1. She looks better than her pics, 2. No sign of demons whatsoever, and 3. No reeking smell of cigarette smoke.

    Jess greeted me wearing a pair of jean shorts, a silky shirt, and a terrific smile. Our initial text exchange and phone convo ahead of the meet were very pleasant and playful, and she met me with a warm and sincere hug as soon as I walked in. There was seemingly real chemistry, as I could not keep my hands off of her, and Jess seemed to feel likewise. I helped her out of her clothes while she helped me out of mine, and we continued to explore each others' bodies with our hands. She told me going down was her favorite thing to do, and her BBBJ skills are definitely above par, as she played with the boys and made plenty of sexy eye contact. I had to stop her so I wouldn't blow too soon, and she asked me play with her breasts, which I did gladly.

    On with the cover, and I entered her missionary. She is no dead fish as she wrapped her legs and arms around me and was very active during the main course. The plan was to move on to doggie, but the way she moved and moaned gently in my ear, I couldn't hang on and let go in the bag with one of the best O's I've had in a while. It was a great connection, and it felt like I was with an old lover.

    I've seen some reports here that Jess was too thin, but I think she's put on some healthy weight and looked fantastic. The only drawback was that she was in a crap hole of a motel, but she said she moved to a much better location this week. Others have also said she talks as much as Deb in Shelton, if not more, but I found our conversation endearing and not at all rambling.

    We agreed that I will be back for an hour next time so that I can have a couple shots on goal.

    I'm a MILF hunter and had my eye on her for a while, and I was quite pleased with Jess' look and the overall experience.

    Play safe!

    https://westchester.skipthegames.com...s/535474758140
    Thanks for the great report. I might be headed down that way this week, what was the damage?

  4. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I got to start this week with a bang with Jess in Stamford. I had a really great time with her, and we just hit it off from the start. My time with Jess was refreshing on many levels: 1. She looks better than her pics, 2. No sign of demons whatsoever, and 3. No reeking smell of cigarette smoke.

    Jess greeted me wearing a pair of jean shorts, a silky shirt, and a terrific smile. Our initial text exchange and phone convo ahead of the meet were very pleasant and playful, and she met me with a warm and sincere hug as soon as I walked in. There was seemingly real chemistry, as I could not keep my hands off of her, and Jess seemed to feel likewise. I helped her out of her clothes while she helped me out of mine, and we continued to explore each others' bodies with our hands. She told me going down was her favorite thing to do, and her BBBJ skills are definitely above par, as she played with the boys and made plenty of sexy eye contact. I had to stop her so I wouldn't blow too soon, and she asked me play with her breasts, which I did gladly.

    On with the cover, and I entered her missionary. She is no dead fish as she wrapped her legs and arms around me and was very active during the main course. The plan was to move on to doggie, but the way she moved and moaned gently in my ear, I couldn't hang on and let go in the bag with one of the best O's I've had in a while. It was a great connection, and it felt like I was with an old lover.

    I've seen some reports here that Jess was too thin, but I think she's put on some healthy weight and looked fantastic. The only drawback was that she was in a crap hole of a motel, but she said she moved to a much better location this week. Others have also said she talks as much as Deb in Shelton, if not more, but I found our conversation endearing and not at all rambling.

    We agreed that I will be back for an hour next time so that I can have a couple shots on goal.

    I'm a MILF hunter and had my eye on her for a while, and I was quite pleased with Jess' look and the overall experience.

    Play safe!

    https://westchester.skipthegames.com...s/535474758140
    Great report. Thanks Thunderlips!

  5. #562

    Jess Italian Princess

    I got to start this week with a bang with Jess in Stamford. I had a really great time with her, and we just hit it off from the start. My time with Jess was refreshing on many levels: 1. She looks better than her pics, 2. No sign of demons whatsoever, and 3. No reeking smell of cigarette smoke.

    Jess greeted me wearing a pair of jean shorts, a silky shirt, and a terrific smile. Our initial text exchange and phone convo ahead of the meet were very pleasant and playful, and she met me with a warm and sincere hug as soon as I walked in. There was seemingly real chemistry, as I could not keep my hands off of her, and Jess seemed to feel likewise. I helped her out of her clothes while she helped me out of mine, and we continued to explore each others' bodies with our hands. She told me going down was her favorite thing to do, and her BBBJ skills are definitely above par, as she played with the boys and made plenty of sexy eye contact. I had to stop her so I wouldn't blow too soon, and she asked me play with her breasts, which I did gladly.

    On with the cover, and I entered her missionary. She is no dead fish as she wrapped her legs and arms around me and was very active during the main course. The plan was to move on to doggie, but the way she moved and moaned gently in my ear, I couldn't hang on and let go in the bag with one of the best O's I've had in a while. It was a great connection, and it felt like I was with an old lover.

    I've seen some reports here that Jess was too thin, but I think she's put on some healthy weight and looked fantastic. The only drawback was that she was in a crap hole of a motel, but she said she moved to a much better location this week. Others have also said she talks as much as Deb in Shelton, if not more, but I found our conversation endearing and not at all rambling.

    We agreed that I will be back for an hour next time so that I can have a couple shots on goal.

    I'm a MILF hunter and had my eye on her for a while, and I was quite pleased with Jess' look and the overall experience.

    Play safe!

    https://westchester.skipthegames.com...s/535474758140
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9DFEACDF-7809-4506-AD35-F5E23920609B.jpg‎   090902C8-647F-46F2-A2F6-7B3DA2E9418F.jpg‎   EE86BA4E-444C-4F07-9357-5AB116A2FF75.jpg‎  

  6. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if my reply is too late I just saw this post.

    Personally, I steer clear of all the agencies in the southern CT area without exception. To be fair, Vlada does have great reviews so I think she might be the exception to my rule. Although I've never seen her.

    You can read my reviews of Marianna. She's extremely oral and stimulates the balls and everything below but she's never volunteered to rim me. I'm sure she'd do it though if I asked.
    Seriously Slinky, go visit Vlada.

  7. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Have some time tomorrow and debating between trying to set up some time with Marianna, Annabelle at SGFE, or pulling the trigger with Vlada at Ol's.

    Would be H so if anyone could help figure out who to go with, would be much appreciated.

    If any of them rims that might be the winner.
    Sorry if my reply is too late I just saw this post.

    Personally, I steer clear of all the agencies in the southern CT area without exception. To be fair, Vlada does have great reviews so I think she might be the exception to my rule. Although I've never seen her.

    You can read my reviews of Marianna. She's extremely oral and stimulates the balls and everything below but she's never volunteered to rim me. I'm sure she'd do it though if I asked.

  8. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    I would NEVER recommend Annabelle. She was a total weirdo when I met her some weeks back. I posted a review on that experience. She pulled off some of the most fishy and frustrating moves I have ever seen or encountered. She's a paranoid girl.

    I would definitely recommend Vlada at Olita. She is great and enjoys what she does.
    I agree. I'm not sure if Vlada would rim. Odds might be better with Marianna since she's more of an oral specialist. Vlada is a GFE specialist. Both are great.

    BMD.

  9. #558

    No to Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Have some time tomorrow and debating between trying to set up some time with Marianna, Annabelle at SGFE, or pulling the trigger with Vlada at Ol's.

    Would be H so if anyone could help figure out who to go with, would be much appreciated.

    If any of them rims that might be the winner.
    I would NEVER recommend Annabelle. She was a total weirdo when I met her some weeks back. I posted a review on that experience. She pulled off some of the most fishy and frustrating moves I have ever seen or encountered. She's a paranoid girl.

    I would definitely recommend Vlada at Olita. She is great and enjoys what she does.

  10. #557
    Have some time tomorrow and debating between trying to set up some time with Marianna, Annabelle at SGFE, or pulling the trigger with Vlada at Ol's.

    Would be H so if anyone could help figure out who to go with, would be much appreciated.

    If any of them rims that might be the winner.

  11. #556

    Marianna

    Its like she just gets better and better.

    30 minutes into the appointment and she had already sucked 2 loads out of me. Again I went in intending to fuck her but the head she was giving me was just too good so I never asked her to stop. Ended up staying almost an hour and 15 minutes, way over my time but she insisted on trying to coax one last load out of me at the end.

    High end hotel, reliable provider, tight little body maybe 90 pounds. Considering what else is available in this area, this girl is a breath of fresh air.

  12. #555

    Elisa from Olita. Avoid

    She's visiting Stamford this week. Avoid! Complete waste of money.

    (look up reviews in this thread and on RI boards).

  13. #554

    Marianna

    Marianna is coming back to Stamford, I believe from next Wednesday to Friday. I've already reserved my spot and look forward to watching her worship my cock for an hour straight with basically zero breaks. If nonstop pleasure sounds good to you I'd advise reaching out. You'll leave drained.

    It appears I've got a busy few days ahead of me. Before I realized Marianna was coming I had already booked an appointment to see MILF Liz in NYC this weekend. Oh well. I guess I'll have to pound that pussy as well.

    Let the good times roll. Summer is here!

  14. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing her next month.
    You're welcome, RKFan. Now that I see she is returning next month, I will likely repeat.

  15. #552

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sred123  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm age is approx 5 years older than photos but looks close enough. Small boobs.

    Tomorrow is last day I recommend! LFK, light daty, bbj, cfs.
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing her next month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape