Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 344 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 5156
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2336

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761
    She requires you to buy videos before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000312F8-FB0E-41DC-B661-5A00A09960CB.jpg‎  

  2. #2335
    She is using fake ass pictures, girls got GPS and a wicked guetto personality, I fucked her hot little Spanish girl friend years ago. And Adrianna kept coming down the stairs asking me when I was going to cum and leave, wanted to grab her by the neck. Uugghhh.

  3. #2334

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    How about just posting a link?
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...baby_i10787632

  4. #2333

    Anyone?

    This one has some weird posts, but will occasionally post for meetups. Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/811932568761

  5. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    How was the incall location?
    I went at night. Her own apartment it seems. Evidence of kids, no demons that I could see.

  6. #2331

    How was the location?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger24  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience with this one last month. I had spoken to her before but schedules never aligned. I don't want to give up too much on her as she seems very selective and supportive of anyone. Please treat her well as I had a wonderful experience. Unlikely to repeat, I rarely see the same provider twice, seeking something more. A gem and worth her rates as there is not a lot of black women in the area.

    PM me if you have a decent history and want more deets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/64008144
    How was the incall location?

  7. #2330

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    She posts on onebackpage.
    How about just posting a link?

  8. #2329

    Adrianna

    She posts on onebackpage.

  9. #2328

    Yesss

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    I do not recall a Lucy. Although, that doesn't mean she doesn't exist, but Lacy was known for her prostate massages.

    CH.
    Yes haha got the named confused been too long sense I've seen her.

  10. #2327

    Adrianna

    I don't recall an Adrianna. Where is she currently advertising? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    Adrianna has returned
    .

  11. #2326

    One of a kind baby!

    Adrianna has returned and I have known her for many years. She is by far the best one out there. She is beautiful, exotic looking, fun, sweet, funny, educated and great to talk with. She is one of few who is real as most are scams. She is a single mom of 2 boys so help her out and treat her nice!

  12. #2325

    Nice girl, treat her well

    I had a great experience with this one last month. I had spoken to her before but schedules never aligned. I don't want to give up too much on her as she seems very selective and supportive of anyone. Please treat her well as I had a wonderful experience. Unlikely to repeat, I rarely see the same provider twice, seeking something more. A gem and worth her rates as there is not a lot of black women in the area.

    PM me if you have a decent history and want more deets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/64008144

  13. #2324

    Did you mean Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lucy recently or has she finally retired (older women real older gives the best prostate massage).
    I do not recall a Lucy. Although, that doesn't mean she doesn't exist, but Lacy was known for her prostate massages.

    CH.

  14. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.
    I saw her a couple years back. She makes promises beforehand and the experience is lackluster. She looks like pics which is good, but she does bare minimum. YMMV.

  15. #2322

    Lucy

    Has anyone seen Lucy recently or has she finally retired (older women real older gives the best prostate massage).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape