Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 472 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by MykeyRecon  [View Original Post]
    "Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.
    Misa was formerly Akira. Unclear why she changes her name and number but continues to use the same pics (one of her ads says it is to keep track of different web sites). I love her look, 5'1" 110 with DDDs, nice! I contacted her pre-pandemic, she wanted 800 for an hour, and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for 400 for just a massage. I did not pull the trigger. Now her ads all say 400, but unclear what that includes. She advertises mostly on RubRatings, sometimes on AdultSearch in the Escort section, so maybe her prices came down.

  2. #3668

    Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson;5437198[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/64211030[/URL]#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    She's real, and her BBJ is actually pretty good. No teeth and good tongue movement. The only downsides are her looks, and the fact that she doesn't do CIM. If she did CIM, she'd be my go-to.

  3. #3667

    Fanbangs

    Hey! Very rare poster but been visiting since I moved out here last here. Some of you may have seen my videos if you recognize the name.

    I have started working with a few SW's and hope to transition to more.

    My report would be on Opal Marie and Stevie.

    I have met them both and they are absolutely good at what they do. Stevie is more wilder but both are just as talented. You can find them on PD and else where. I don't think they are up for filming with just any one so I wouldn't bring that up.

    I also met Gia Marie. I think I saw a review for her here too. But she's beautiful and super down to earth. Definitely higher end pricing wise but in my opinion one of the best I have met so far.

    Feel free to comment suggestions of workers you know who might be up for video too! OR Message me. Always looking for new adventures.

  4. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    She would do a gangbang. Challenge is scheduling with others. If anyone is interested. Schedule it with her.
    This might sound weird but I'm down for a gangbang. If someone here can host I'm willing to pay her.

  5. #3665

    Hypnotiqangel

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel

    I finally was able to hook up with this chick. She flaked on me once, but then after much back and forth we got a date. Apparently, she is really strict about screening. It wasn't a problem for me, but so you know, be ready for some flakiness unless you are upfront with your screening information. It helps if you have two "verified references" from pd. Now I know what those reviews are for. They are worthless from a review standpoint, but if a provider writes back then you've been "verified. " (And this is why they are worthless.) I prefer the hx reivew, which basically just says they are legit and safe. The "this is the most amazing girl ever" is annoying.

    Anyhow, I recommend hypnotiq if you are into deep throat BBBJ's. She delivers on that 100%. Easily as good as Taz, and swallows. Her hotel room is more upscale and she is younger and friendly. She has red hair and freckles -- cute. But does not look the pictures. They are not accurate. I would say she is right between a bbw and a pawg. Nice body, but a little bbw-ish.

    She is submissive and talkative -- she will admit that, and talk your ear off. But that was ok by me, and you can shut her up by putting your dick in her mouth, which she will gladly do.

    She said she was open to pretty much anything except BBFS. Maybe rimming or greek. Not sure. I will definitely see her again.

  6. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and real and a great bargain. She's known as the burqa bandit for trying to rob a bank in national city 10 years ago wearing a burqa. She was arrested in Mexico, you can google it there's YT vids of her saying she did it to get money for her special needs son. Nothing to be worried about though she isn't dangerous or gangster, just desperate and like I said a great bargain for services.
    Elly is such a sweet heart! Treat her right.

  7. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    She's legit and real and a great bargain. She's known as the burqa bandit for trying to rob a bank in national city 10 years ago wearing a burqa. She was arrested in Mexico, you can google it there's YT vids of her saying she did it to get money for her special needs son. Nothing to be worried about though she isn't dangerous or gangster, just desperate and like I said a great bargain for services.

  8. #3662

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Burqa bandit.
    She would do a gangbang. Challenge is scheduling with others. If anyone is interested. Schedule it with her.

  9. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    Burqa bandit.

  10. #3660
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.

  11. #3659

    Hypnotiqangel

    I tried to hook up with her tonight, but she flaked.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel

    I'm not sure why. It was one of those -- "can you give me 30 more minute?" deals, which makes me think she overbooked with one of her regulars. She has good reviews, so I'm not sure what happened.

  12. #3658

    Luscious Vanilla

    Just moved back to the area so figured I'd contribute.

    Met Vanilla off hotel circle after some quick texts. Easy and timely texts led me to a hotel off hotel circle. Damage was $1 for a qv that included a decent CBJ followed by k9 and finished off in mish. She said she's more than likely here one more night.

    Pics are fairly accurate, maybe a few lbs than what shows but I was all for it. Thick in all the right places. Tits were awesome.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...usciousVanilla

  13. #3657

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bea (Scrumptious). Her incall was Sketchy, her roommates were hanging out when I arrived, she walked me past them and up the stairs to her room. Room was messy, piles of things in the corners and along the walls. Once in the room she did a few whippits before she wanted to get down to business. She was eager to please but I think the way the visit began kinda threw off my enjoyment.
    She walked you past her roommates? Wow.

    It looks like all she offers is car dates and outcalls now. $100 cardate for BBBJ could be ok.

  14. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
    There are quite a few posts about Scarlett in the Best BBBJ sub-forum.

  15. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
    I saw Bea (Scrumptious). Her incall was Sketchy, her roommates were hanging out when I arrived, she walked me past them and up the stairs to her room. Room was messy, piles of things in the corners and along the walls. Once in the room she did a few whippits before she wanted to get down to business. She was eager to please but I think the way the visit began kinda threw off my enjoyment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape