Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 59509
-
07-07-21 10:20 #43294Senior Member

Posts: 222Therapy Plus
Any new providers at T+? I was there roughly a month ago, would love to try someone new.
Edit: The last provider I saw was Lexi, she was a cool person but she didnt really do it for me.
-
07-07-21 09:59 #43293Banned Member

Posts: 13634I remember that place. It was right beside the movie theaters. I went once but it was legit for me.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:47 #43292Senior Member

Posts: 97Massage Legend
I went there Monday afternoon. Only lady there was late 40's, skinny, and unattractive. I passed.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:40 #43291Senior Member

Posts: 1180Years ago
Within a few years of opening, a massage place got busted there for prostitution. Can you image, "Honey, I'll catch up to you later, my feet hurt so I am going to them massaged. " Then upon returning, the wife is asking why you are smiling so big?
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 02:22 #43290Senior Member

Posts: 72Different provider
Mia is skinny as hell, she is not round at all. I think you have the providers mixed up at Care, I haven't seen a rolly polly there but sometimes she goes by Nina and sometimes Mia depending on. But she never works weekends and is the tiniest girl I have seen at a spa.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 23:38 #43289Senior Member

Posts: 594Caveat emptor
Seems like pretty good advice based on everything that's been posted about the PM Spa.
Originally Posted by Infatuated
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 22:59 #43288Senior Member

Posts: 58Happiness can be had inside the mall?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 22:48 #43287Banned Member

Posts: 13634Inside the mall? What's the place name?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 22:13 #43286Senior Member

Posts: 1456PM Spa
So I went to see what the hype was and wow the massage was horrible. I wasn't sure if she was trying to get the knots out or hurt me LOL. She was polite but didn't smile at all. She wanted 100 for standard HE, I was like um no, she said I could DIY and she'd put the oil on for 60, I ended up leaving, won't be back.
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 22:10 #43285Senior Member

Posts: 1456Hmmm
Mia is older yes, and has tiny tata's but she is as round as she is tall, if you are into the rolly polly type.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 19:26 #43284Banned Member

Posts: 2410Between Grace, Sara and May who do you recommend?
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:56 #43283Senior Member

Posts: 72Northern care
If you want a spinner go to Alpharetta and Care massage Mia is a little older with tiny tata's but really enjoys you giving her a rundown while she rubs you down.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:42 #43282Senior Member

Posts: 4061Vivi In Cartersville
Although this was in northern Georgia I still wanted to post it here:
Went to Vivi Massage in Cartersville. Asked for and drew Cindy, who remembered me from last time (last time I saw her was Christmas, great memory which they do have). She must of had a tennis match later that day because she was wearing a short red tennis skirt and a black sleeveless shirt. Great massage and went slow at the beginning on the flip, then sped it up more, but still a good rhythm. Great technique of rubbing the chest, nipples, and balls while doing the deed. Instead of the labored "I'm about to have a baby" fast breathing you hear from most of the women during the HE, she was saying "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Almost felt like I was plowing her on the table LOL. Let me do UTC top and OTC bottom. She has natural C cup (maybe low D? Chest and big nipples. Afterwards massaged the front. She was texting on her phone a couple times around this time because I could her the keys clanging plus felt the table vibrate since she put her phone on it. She also played a voicemail on speaker. Of course I had no idea what the other person was saying since it was in Chinese. The phone situation didn't bother me much since she was almost done and I already got my nut. Total damage. 6 + . 4 There was another lady (I think she's new) outside when I left. She kept staring me down from the second I got in my car to the second I drove off. Cindy was wearing a mask the entire time (she isn't much to look at anyways) but if you are looking for the bigger then average Asian tits and want to take a drive north then go see her.
-
07-06-21 18:27 #43281Senior Member

Posts: 111One place inside Mall of GA Great massage if you can get Coco or CiCi I think.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:23 #43280Senior Member

Posts: 111Sweet girl
Oriental massage.
Got a horrible massage today but the flip was good. Have not visited this place in 5 years. Girl was maybe 25 with a little belly but nice body. Felt her up with a little outside play once I moved the panties. Possibly could do more but I think she was timid with me. Will go again. Lilburn near Aldi Not the one next to Bar! 40 for 30 minutes and 100 tip.









Reply With Quote






