The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43294

    Therapy Plus

    Any new providers at T+? I was there roughly a month ago, would love to try someone new.

    Edit: The last provider I saw was Lexi, she was a cool person but she didnt really do it for me.

  2. #43293
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Within a few years of opening, a massage place got busted there for prostitution. Can you image, "Honey, I'll catch up to you later, my feet hurt so I am going to them massaged. " Then upon returning, the wife is asking why you are smiling so big?
    I remember that place. It was right beside the movie theaters. I went once but it was legit for me.

  3. #43292

    Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get her name, she is around 23 ish.
    I went there Monday afternoon. Only lady there was late 40's, skinny, and unattractive. I passed.

  4. #43291

    Years ago

    Within a few years of opening, a massage place got busted there for prostitution. Can you image, "Honey, I'll catch up to you later, my feet hurt so I am going to them massaged. " Then upon returning, the wife is asking why you are smiling so big?

    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Happiness can be had inside the mall?

  5. #43290

    Different provider

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Mia is older yes, and has tiny tata's but she is as round as she is tall, if you are into the rolly polly type.
    Mia is skinny as hell, she is not round at all. I think you have the providers mixed up at Care, I haven't seen a rolly polly there but sometimes she goes by Nina and sometimes Mia depending on. But she never works weekends and is the tiniest girl I have seen at a spa.

  6. #43289

    Caveat emptor

    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuated  [View Original Post]
    This location is nowhere where one would casually drive by. The poster's history is only touting PM Spa. Looks like someone interested in promoting the spa. Buyer beware.
    Seems like pretty good advice based on everything that's been posted about the PM Spa.

  7. #43288
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    One place inside Mall of GA Great massage if you can get Coco or CiCi I think.
    Happiness can be had inside the mall?

  8. #43287
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    One place inside Mall of GA Great massage if you can get Coco or CiCi I think.
    Inside the mall? What's the place name?

  9. #43286

    PM Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    Grace is good, very nice.
    So I went to see what the hype was and wow the massage was horrible. I wasn't sure if she was trying to get the knots out or hurt me LOL. She was polite but didn't smile at all. She wanted 100 for standard HE, I was like um no, she said I could DIY and she'd put the oil on for 60, I ended up leaving, won't be back.

  10. #43285

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    If you want a spinner go to Alpharetta and Care massage Mia is a little older with tiny tata's but really enjoys you giving her a rundown while she rubs you down.
    Mia is older yes, and has tiny tata's but she is as round as she is tall, if you are into the rolly polly type.

  11. #43284
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    Grace is good, very nice.
    Between Grace, Sara and May who do you recommend?

  12. #43283

    Northern care

    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any "go to" massage places north of the city? Maybe the Buford, Gainesville area.
    If you want a spinner go to Alpharetta and Care massage Mia is a little older with tiny tata's but really enjoys you giving her a rundown while she rubs you down.

  13. #43282

    Vivi In Cartersville

    Although this was in northern Georgia I still wanted to post it here:

    Went to Vivi Massage in Cartersville. Asked for and drew Cindy, who remembered me from last time (last time I saw her was Christmas, great memory which they do have). She must of had a tennis match later that day because she was wearing a short red tennis skirt and a black sleeveless shirt. Great massage and went slow at the beginning on the flip, then sped it up more, but still a good rhythm. Great technique of rubbing the chest, nipples, and balls while doing the deed. Instead of the labored "I'm about to have a baby" fast breathing you hear from most of the women during the HE, she was saying "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Almost felt like I was plowing her on the table LOL. Let me do UTC top and OTC bottom. She has natural C cup (maybe low D? Chest and big nipples. Afterwards massaged the front. She was texting on her phone a couple times around this time because I could her the keys clanging plus felt the table vibrate since she put her phone on it. She also played a voicemail on speaker. Of course I had no idea what the other person was saying since it was in Chinese. The phone situation didn't bother me much since she was almost done and I already got my nut. Total damage. 6 + . 4 There was another lady (I think she's new) outside when I left. She kept staring me down from the second I got in my car to the second I drove off. Cindy was wearing a mask the entire time (she isn't much to look at anyways) but if you are looking for the bigger then average Asian tits and want to take a drive north then go see her.

  14. #43281
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any "go to" massage places north of the city? Maybe the Buford, Gainesville area.
    One place inside Mall of GA Great massage if you can get Coco or CiCi I think.

  15. #43280

    Sweet girl

    Oriental massage.

    Got a horrible massage today but the flip was good. Have not visited this place in 5 years. Girl was maybe 25 with a little belly but nice body. Felt her up with a little outside play once I moved the panties. Possibly could do more but I think she was timid with me. Will go again. Lilburn near Aldi Not the one next to Bar! 40 for 30 minutes and 100 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape