Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43279

    No luck at Yini for second after earlier success

    Earlier had got an unexpected HE at Yini when I was looking for a legit massage (pre-covid). Today I was hoping for a HJ, and got a legit massage. Mid 40's fair lady, she refused saying this is a legit place.

  2. #43278

    Pm spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You're trying to BS everyone by saying PM Spa is behind Spring Spa? No, it is not. Suggest you buy a good GPS and learn how to use it.
    Grace is good, very nice.

  3. #43277

    Adorable

    Location was quiet but went early. 2 on staff both 20's to early 30's. One I got was new to states. Menu wide open with no haggling. Service was great and pretty girls in my opinion. House 50 and bill for rest.

  4. #43276
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    In Suwanee, any Intel on this place? I just happened to be driving thru the parking lot and saw it.
    It's been there for years but always been legit.

  5. #43275

    Sarah Sarah Massage

    In Suwanee, any Intel on this place? I just happened to be driving thru the parking lot and saw it.

  6. #43274
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    So I came across some websites that showed this type of session and I am wondering if there are such opportunities in the metro area. When I am cleared to drive again, I would like to try that.
    I've never seen that at an AMP but you'll have better luck checking rubratings. A few ladies pop up when you type in milking. I haven't tried it before, but I think Lisa Love used to offer it as well.

  7. #43273
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    So I came across some websites that showed this type of session and I am wondering if there are such opportunities in the metro area. When I am cleared to drive again, I would like to try that.
    Since you previously asked about porn sites mylked.com and xnxx.com/ search / milking table.

  8. #43272

    Milking tables. Anyone experienced it?

    So I came across some websites that showed this type of session and I am wondering if there are such opportunities in the metro area. When I am cleared to drive again, I would like to try that.

  9. #43271
    Quote Originally Posted by DjInHb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at Tiger providing FS? If so, any chance of anyone there under 40? Looking to offload some baby batter. PM if needed, and thanks in advance for any info.

    DJ.
    Tiger is a spa so you'll get FS. As far as age goes not sure about that.

  10. #43270

    Tiger FS?

    Anyone at Tiger providing FS? If so, any chance of anyone there under 40? Looking to offload some baby batter. PM if needed, and thanks in advance for any info.

    DJ.

  11. #43269

    In search of

    Any "go to" massage places north of the city? Maybe the Buford, Gainesville area.

  12. #43268
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase601  [View Original Post]
    Was quoting another post.
    What's the point in quoting buyer beware when you and the other person can't provide evidence as to why one needs to beware. Evidence please.

  13. #43267
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    What evidence do you have to suggest buyer beware?
    Was quoting another post.

  14. #43266
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    I would but this one is so close and I'm super curious.
    Then get a Yini at this new place. Report back with accurate results.

  15. #43265
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling everyone is being catfished. Everything was covered and legit. Massage wasn't even good. Would not recommend.
    Definitely a phishing expedition. Ever notice that the most dramatic results posted lately are from noobs? I love catfishing, but I do it on Lanier at sunset.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape