Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2626

    Internet search

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady from Raleigh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66608...2-e46d983b2d22
    Says she is military. My guess is she actually lives in Fayetteville (and possibly currently deployed overseas according to her multiple Facebook profiles) . Just a hunch.

  2. #2625

    SultryLover.

    Any info on this lady from Raleigh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66608...2-e46d983b2d22
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 126FD9FF-94AC-40B3-A5BA-F71474FACF22.jpg‎   3098C2D2-21BE-4764-A94E-35393AA3C014.jpg‎  

  3. #2624

    Pass for me

    Iv had a meet with her. Little different and seems disoriented. Does not look cute as pics. I'd 4 out of 10 so you get an idea. I think she had some surgery on face. She drank whole bottle of Vodka ALONE. Damage was $300 I guess, can be $200. Good luck 👍.

    MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with this cutie? What vibe are you getting?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8bcd0...3-72c011d9765f

  4. #2623

    Cutie in Raleigh

    Has anyone been in contact with this cutie? What vibe are you getting?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8bcd0...3-72c011d9765f

  5. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    This is nothing but a scam. A real police officer WOULD NOT try to resolve a potential felony "outside. " That's called bribery and can also be considered blackmail. Change your number, no more worries. The more complicated you make it, the harder it will be to remove yourself from this and possibly turn it into a legal issue.
    They also wouldn't call on the phone. They show up.

  6. #2621

    Complete and Utter Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    The sheriff told me it was reported but not verified yet. He left message saying since there was no physical interaction he is willing to resolve it outside.
    This is nothing but a scam. A real police officer WOULD NOT try to resolve a potential felony "outside. " That's called bribery and can also be considered blackmail. Change your number, no more worries. The more complicated you make it, the harder it will be to remove yourself from this and possibly turn it into a legal issue.

  7. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    It felt like a scam from the beginning. I blocked 2 numbers but they kept calling texting from other numbers too.

    Thanks for all the suggestions. Will start using the bigger head more I guess.

    Thanks again to everyone who replied.
    This is definitely 100% a scam. Don't fall for it.

  8. #2619

    Yup, great taste!

    Dude, we are definitely fishing in the same pond! Like my best friend says that turned me on to SA, if I'm paying for a Baby, she's going to be my type & worth it!

  9. #2618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    This is why

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    So as soon as she texted she blocked the SA profile. Texting all day with updates. In between she told her 18th birthday was coming up. That's probably when I decided to stay away. But she started sending nudes in the evening. And I got tempted. She requested to send a dick pic. I never sent anyone but I don't what happened to me. I was stupid I guess. I just sent a pic from Google. We were going to meet in the morning. When she said she hit her grand fathers car. And cannot come now.

    After couple of days the threatening messages started from the same number claiming it's her uncle. And to pay for the damages. He wanted 3800. Failing which will report to LE.

    Never been scammed this way. But learnt new lesson for being stupid.

    Appreciate VC for the quick response.

    G.
    S. A. Needs to be shut down. They are a vehicle for scammers and the entire site is toxic but as for your deal I would simply ignore this scammer as most likely you were never talking to a girl in the first place.

  10. #2617
    Yep, they would do that, they got money to collect from you LOL that would pay for all the expenses they incur creating the new numbers, and we all know how much it costs us, don't we?

    I am glad to be able to help bro, just don't send money to anyone please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    It felt like a scam from the beginning. I blocked 2 numbers but they kept calling texting from other numbers too.

    Thanks for all the suggestions. Will start using the bigger head more I guess.

    Thanks again to everyone who replied.

  11. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I know couple people who got scammed just like this one. Please do NOT fall for it.

    Call your local authorities and let them know that you got a call from their office, and ask them if someone called you from there office, if not, it's a mute point. As simple as that.

    The numbers can be spoofed and its very easy, you freaking also get calls from 911 now a days.

    JUST BEAWRE.

    Use the money in the hobby, not to pay off scammers for no reason.

    It's as simple as this.
    It felt like a scam from the beginning. I blocked 2 numbers but they kept calling texting from other numbers too.

    Thanks for all the suggestions. Will start using the bigger head more I guess.

    Thanks again to everyone who replied.

  12. #2615
    Guys, I know couple people who got scammed just like this one. Please do NOT fall for it.

    Call your local authorities and let them know that you got a call from their office, and ask them if someone called you from there office, if not, it's a mute point. As simple as that.

    The numbers can be spoofed and its very easy, you freaking also get calls from 911 now a days.

    JUST BEAWRE.

    Use the money in the hobby, not to pay off scammers for no reason.

    It's as simple as this.

  13. #2614
    Here more.

    https://www.whsv.com/content/news/De...567391981.html



    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    The sheriff told me it was reported but not verified yet. He left message saying since there was no physical interaction he is willing to resolve it outside.

  14. #2613
    Bro I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by still continuing the conversation. I would just stop thinking about it. Its a fucking SCAM, read the below report. Google this shit bro.

    DO NOT SEND ANY FUCKING MONEY TO ANY ASSHOLE WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE.

    I can't be more explicit then this. Do NOT, for the love of god, do NOT fall for it.

    https://www.wyomingnews.com/rocketmi...dc0e9ed0a.html

    https://www.cbs17.com/news/north-carolina-news/north-carolina-sheriffs-office-warns-of-deputy-scam-making-the-rounds/

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    The sheriff told me it was reported but not verified yet. He left message saying since there was no physical interaction he is willing to resolve it outside.

  15. #2612

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you'd get a call from them unless you've already been reported. Paying him wouldn't help. Lawyer.
    The sheriff told me it was reported but not verified yet. He left message saying since there was no physical interaction he is willing to resolve it outside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape