Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".
    That was my communication from Jess too, word for word.

  2. #2553
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".

  3. #2552

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? Was she real? So many fakes on these sites LOL.
    I've found her on Social Media and her number traces to her family last name.

    Now, that said, she's cancelled day of twice on me, now. So, I just told her to get back to me whenever she actually had time. Oh well.

    Too bad. She's a cutie.

  4. #2551

  5. #2550

    Jess and Leann

    I've communicated with the blonde (Leann) of this couple. Price sounds steep and she doesn't host. Anyone else thinking of checking her / them out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a633...2-b42f731ad378

  6. #2549

    NCSU Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PlGoY5Z2xR16zv

    I have a scheduled meet and greet with this NCSU lady tomorrow and was just curious if anyone had talked $ with her or any other specifics gleaned via conversation or meeting with her.

    DM's are fine. Thanks.

    VC.
    How did it go? Was she real? So many fakes on these sites LOL.

  7. #2548

    Sexy Secrets

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04b8e...c-2e266289c8f6 She wants 1 k ppm, looks nice. She works the Raleigh and Charlotte area.

  8. #2547

    Sexy Secrets major GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1 k and can host, she looks good but not a 10. Hi Sorry wrong girl

  9. #2546

    Ms Sexy Secret

    Any info on Ms Sexy Secret.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1eee3...4-4c7e5f860c92
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 625849C7-C5D9-42D1-A45A-7ACEB77F3B0C.jpg‎  

  10. #2545

    Any info?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PlGoY5Z2xR16zv

    I have a scheduled meet and greet with this NCSU lady tomorrow and was just curious if anyone had talked $ with her or any other specifics gleaned via conversation or meeting with her.

    DM's are fine. Thanks.

    VC.

  11. #2544
    That's a very good point! I've intentionally gone out of my way to keep those segments of my life separate. I'll have to chalk this one up to drunk thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Confuse dating and the hobby. Only a certain small percentage of women in society would sell out for money and it doesn't spill over into the real world. What your mentioning is a way to turn a bad date into a nightmare, it might be more than a case of them just walking out but feeling so insulted that they embarrass you on social media or even worse.
    I've personally met 4 women on SA with Master's Degrees (And not the usual suspects that would have others asking if you'd wasted your money). And two of them cited 'comfort' and 'knowing that things are taken care of so I don't have to worry about it' as reasons as to why they sugared. I don't think being working / successful / professional immediately rules it out, but it most definitely would reduce the frequency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Summe4  [View Original Post]
    My female friends are working, successful, professionals and would slap me on the face! Just depends circle of dating friends.

  12. #2543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I was out last night with some buddies for drinks and this topic came up:

    If you were on a vanilla date, and it was going okay, but not great. Something that looked like it would end pleasantly, but not progress any further, as a last ditch effort, would you ever offer her something in order to be intimate with her? What percentage of women do you think would agree? And what percentage do you think would become offended and walk out? I happen to think a lot of these Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill girls are more into it than we may assume.

    I have one friend who is lightly in the hobby, but his standards are weird, so he rarely gets anything off the ground. And another friend who used to scroll through backpage with his coworkers some years ago, but I don't think he ever pulled the trigger.

    I actually think the success rate would be higher than most would expect if you weren't a complete jerk about it.
    Confuse dating and the hobby. Only a certain small percentage of women in society would sell out for money and it doesn't spill over into the real world. What your mentioning is a way to turn a bad date into a nightmare, it might be more than a case of them just walking out but feeling so insulted that they embarrass you on social media or even worse.

  13. #2542

    Not so fast

    My female friends are working, successful, professionals and would slap me on the face! Just depends circle of dating friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I was out last night with some buddies for drinks and this topic came up:

    If you were on a vanilla date, and it was going okay, but not great. Something that looked like it would end pleasantly, but not progress any further, as a last ditch effort, would you ever offer her something in order to be intimate with her? What percentage of women do you think would agree? And what percentage do you think would become offended and walk out? I happen to think a lot of these Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill girls are more into it than we may assume.

    I have one friend who is lightly in the hobby, but his standards are weird, so he rarely gets anything off the ground. And another friend who used to scroll through backpage with his coworkers some years ago, but I don't think he ever pulled the trigger.

    I actually think the success rate would be higher than most would expect if you weren't a complete jerk about it.

  14. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I was out last night with some buddies for drinks and this topic came up:

    If you were on a vanilla date, and it was going okay, but not great. Something that looked like it would end pleasantly, but not progress any further, as a last ditch effort, would you ever offer her something in order to be intimate with her? What percentage of women do you think would agree? And what percentage do you think would become offended and walk out? I happen to think a lot of these Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill girls are more into it than we may assume.

    I have one friend who is lightly in the hobby, but his standards are weird, so he rarely gets anything off the ground. And another friend who used to scroll through backpage with his coworkers some years ago, but I don't think he ever pulled the trigger.

    I actually think the success rate would be higher than most would expect if you weren't a complete jerk about it.
    I would say if handled correctly there is no doubt there would be success. If you are out at north hills or something, bring up taking her shopping. You will get a sense through how she reacts to that. I can say without hesitation that a few of the sb that I know that are late 20's / early 30's very comfortably blur the line between vanilla and sugar dating.

  15. #2540

    Vanilla dating turned sugar.

    I was out last night with some buddies for drinks and this topic came up:

    If you were on a vanilla date, and it was going okay, but not great. Something that looked like it would end pleasantly, but not progress any further, as a last ditch effort, would you ever offer her something in order to be intimate with her? What percentage of women do you think would agree? And what percentage do you think would become offended and walk out? I happen to think a lot of these Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill girls are more into it than we may assume.

    I have one friend who is lightly in the hobby, but his standards are weird, so he rarely gets anything off the ground. And another friend who used to scroll through backpage with his coworkers some years ago, but I don't think he ever pulled the trigger.

    I actually think the success rate would be higher than most would expect if you weren't a complete jerk about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape