Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2611

    Remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I think this might be for real.

    I got a call from Sheriff Wake County. I googled the number and it was genuine.

    Any recommendations. Should I just pay the guy and hope he doesn't report.
    It is relatively easy to spoof a phone number. You can make any number you want show up in the caller I'd.

  2. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I think this might be for real.

    I got a call from Sheriff Wake County. I googled the number and it was genuine.

    Any recommendations. Should I just pay the guy and hope he doesn't report.
    I don't think you'd get a call from them unless you've already been reported. Paying him wouldn't help. Lawyer.

  3. #2609

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter where in the world you are, if you offer anything of value for sex with anybody under the age of 18 you can be prosecuted for that in the US. You don't even have to do it, you just got to make an offer or agree to a request.

    As to the OP I'm going to take him at his word that he "didn't notice" that she was under 18.

    For the rest of you guys if I was in the US I wouldn't fuck around with anybody under 21 and I would never, say a word about anything online only face to face and only after I turned their cell phone off and saw and photographed their I'd.

    I would assume that any chick that asks you for compromising pictures is setting you up for blackmail and I would immediately go dark the moment they asked.

    Fuck I'm glad I don't live there anymore, not that I'm into young chicks because I'm not but the whole thing is like walking through a minefield. The forum has never been more important for you guys.

    A2.
    I think this might be for real.

    I got a call from Sheriff Wake County. I googled the number and it was genuine.

    Any recommendations. Should I just pay the guy and hope he doesn't report.

  4. #2608

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Funny, the link shows "deactivated" but she still shows up for me when I search for her on SA. We can't really know what the real deal is until one of us meets her. She could be a naive woman who is in over her head. It could be a scam or a set up. Someone could have created this profile for her as. Her husband could be into humiliation and is in on it. Who knows?
    Same experience. Marriedmom4 dom still comes up with a profile https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...71af774031c....

    Appreciate the comments and feedback. Agree with professor. Aside form the usual assortment of challenges, NC still has an "alienation of affection" stature on the books that can create lots of issues. I'm old enough that the younger profiles aren't as attractive to me, so her pic and age caught my eye. Then I read the profile, and all kinds of stay far, far away thoughts creamed at me immediately.

    I've done my due diligence. Thanks gain for the quick feedback.

    VJ.

  5. #2607

    Yes the age of consent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the age of consent 16 in NC. Why would you have to end the date.

    G.
    Is 16. But I think. If you are under 18. There's a certain age gap like if the girl is 16 and the guy is more than 5 yrs older it can be a problem.

  6. #2606
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    Got to double up on this

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Maybe but here's the thing. If you offer any girl in any state under 18 money in exchange for sex it falls under child sex trafficking laws. Which means it carries Federal charges and punishment. I know this first hand because someone I know met a 17 yo off Seeking (she told him she would be 18 soon). They had fun and her Mother found out. He is currently awaiting Federal sentencing.

    It's just NOT worth it!!
    It doesn't matter where in the world you are, if you offer anything of value for sex with anybody under the age of 18 you can be prosecuted for that in the US. You don't even have to do it, you just got to make an offer or agree to a request.

    As to the OP I'm going to take him at his word that he "didn't notice" that she was under 18.

    For the rest of you guys if I was in the US I wouldn't fuck around with anybody under 21 and I would never, say a word about anything online only face to face and only after I turned their cell phone off and saw and photographed their I'd.

    I would assume that any chick that asks you for compromising pictures is setting you up for blackmail and I would immediately go dark the moment they asked.

    Fuck I'm glad I don't live there anymore, not that I'm into young chicks because I'm not but the whole thing is like walking through a minefield. The forum has never been more important for you guys.

    A2.

  7. #2605
    Bro, it's a scam, just like another scam calls you get on your phone.

    Just stop responding or better yet block the number and get on with your life. I bet you they will ask you to go get the gift cards for $3800 those won't be trackable.

    Just stop worrying about it, there is nothing to be done, absolutely nothing. JUST IGNORE bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    So as soon as she texted she blocked the SA profile. Texting all day with updates. In between she told her 18th birthday was coming up. That's probably when I decided to stay away. But she started sending nudes in the evening. And I got tempted. She requested to send a dick pic. I never sent anyone but I don't what happened to me. I was stupid I guess. I just sent a pic from Google. We were going to meet in the morning. When she said she hit her grand fathers car. And cannot come now.

    After couple of days the threatening messages started from the same number claiming it's her uncle. And to pay for the damages. He wanted 3800. Failing which will report to LE.

    Never been scammed this way. But learnt new lesson for being stupid.

    Appreciate VC for the quick response.

    G.

  8. #2604

    Agree to Offense mode playing defense

    I am a senior but give my inputs only when its necessary, but folks on here providing good inputs which I keep my self updated.

    Had similar experience however was smart enough not to ask anything from my side. I simply countered that I am the one going to the LE and reporting for A- not disclosing you are minor. B- YOU are the one who asked me for pics C- I never asked for pics from you, YOU decided to send nudes. 3- By paying me to you does not change the fact that all of these things actually happened when YOU knew about the age and I did NOT.

    MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    If they haven't asked for money yet, I'm guessing they're trying to soften you up first. You should take this seriously, but don't give in to the blackmail attempt. If you do, there is nothing to prevent them from simply asking for more.

    If you can afford it, talk to an attorney. This sounds very much like a scam, and there's a decent chance there is no underage person actually involved. Blackmail is illegal. Going to the police would draw the police's attention to the fact that they tried to blackmail you, and the scammers MUCH more likely to get paid by playing the odds and pestering multiple suckers than by drawing the attention of the police. If this IS real, her life would ALSO be negatively affected if she goes through with her threat. Again, blackmail is illegal. The fact that you're being blackmailed wouldn't protect you from your own wrong doing and an aggressive prosecutor might try to penalize you too, but it seems obvious that this was a deliberate blackmail setup. An attorney can make you aware of your exposure here, and help you make the right decisions.

  9. #2603
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by a girl on SA. She sent me some hot pics and requested to send a dick pic. I sent to her. Somewhere she did mention she was underage but I did not notice. Now I am getting threatening messages. How far can this go.

    Thanks G.
    If they haven't asked for money yet, I'm guessing they're trying to soften you up first. You should take this seriously, but don't give in to the blackmail attempt. If you do, there is nothing to prevent them from simply asking for more.

    If you can afford it, talk to an attorney. This sounds very much like a scam, and there's a decent chance there is no underage person actually involved. Blackmail is illegal. Going to the police would draw the police's attention to the fact that they tried to blackmail you, and the scammers MUCH more likely to get paid by playing the odds and pestering multiple suckers than by drawing the attention of the police. If this IS real, her life would ALSO be negatively affected if she goes through with her threat. Again, blackmail is illegal. The fact that you're being blackmailed wouldn't protect you from your own wrong doing and an aggressive prosecutor might try to penalize you too, but it seems obvious that this was a deliberate blackmail setup. An attorney can make you aware of your exposure here, and help you make the right decisions.

  10. #2602

    Under 18

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any way of identifying you, at all? A traceable number or picture or anything? (You didn't pay her online with a real name attached to an online account, I hope?

    If not. Then block and move on. If so, I'd be slightly concerned, yes.
    So as soon as she texted she blocked the SA profile. Texting all day with updates. In between she told her 18th birthday was coming up. That's probably when I decided to stay away. But she started sending nudes in the evening. And I got tempted. She requested to send a dick pic. I never sent anyone but I don't what happened to me. I was stupid I guess. I just sent a pic from Google. We were going to meet in the morning. When she said she hit her grand fathers car. And cannot come now.

    After couple of days the threatening messages started from the same number claiming it's her uncle. And to pay for the damages. He wanted 3800. Failing which will report to LE.

    Never been scammed this way. But learnt new lesson for being stupid.

    Appreciate VC for the quick response.

    G.

  11. #2601

    More info needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by a girl on SA. She sent me some hot pics and requested to send a dick pic. I sent to her. Somewhere she did mention she was underage but I did not notice. Now I am getting threatening messages. How far can this go.

    Thanks G.
    Does she have any way of identifying you, at all? A traceable number or picture or anything? (You didn't pay her online with a real name attached to an online account, I hope?

    If not. Then block and move on. If so, I'd be slightly concerned, yes.

  12. #2600
    Funny, the link shows "deactivated" but she still shows up for me when I search for her on SA. We can't really know what the real deal is until one of us meets her. She could be a naive woman who is in over her head. It could be a scam or a set up. Someone could have created this profile for her as. Her husband could be into humiliation and is in on it. Who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    The link provided goes to a profile that was deactivated. I'm almost positive someone probably said something to her.

    Many women are completely unaware of just how many regular guys are privately searching on SA with no profile pictures. It's not uncommon for women to be messaged by men they know in their personal lives, and yes, that includes men who know their husbands.

    Personally, I'm not a fan of sugaring while someone's partner is unaware, not just because it opens you up to legal liability in the state of NC, but most importantly, you don't know how people will react. I, for one, am not going to risk someone's husband showing up at my house.

    Stay safe, guys. People are both violent and extremely litigious these days.

  13. #2599

    Under 18

    I was contacted by a girl on SA. She sent me some hot pics and requested to send a dick pic. I sent to her. Somewhere she did mention she was underage but I did not notice. Now I am getting threatening messages. How far can this go.

    Thanks G.

  14. #2598

    Use caution with this statement.

    Maybe but here's the thing. If you offer any girl in any state under 18 money in exchange for sex it falls under child sex trafficking laws. Which means it carries Federal charges and punishment. I know this first hand because someone I know met a 17 yo off Seeking (she told him she would be 18 soon). They had fun and her Mother found out. He is currently awaiting Federal sentencing.

    It's just NOT worth it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the age of consent 16 in NC. Why would you have to end the date.

    G.

  15. #2597
    The link provided goes to a profile that was deactivated. I'm almost positive someone probably said something to her.

    Many women are completely unaware of just how many regular guys are privately searching on SA with no profile pictures. It's not uncommon for women to be messaged by men they know in their personal lives, and yes, that includes men who know their husbands.

    Personally, I'm not a fan of sugaring while someone's partner is unaware, not just because it opens you up to legal liability in the state of NC, but most importantly, you don't know how people will react. I, for one, am not going to risk someone's husband showing up at my house.

    Stay safe, guys. People are both violent and extremely litigious these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vjjakob  [View Original Post]
    All, I have posted occasionally on the Escort and massage boards, but not frequently enough to be a senior member any time soon, or to be someone the regulars on the board will recognize.

    I don't have premiere membership on SA. I saw this posting today https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...-771af774031c. Folks should do their own thing, but I'm worried that there are some folks out there who could take her post too literally, and she could get hurt. If it is real, and she is truly trying to do something on the DL from her husband, bruises will be tough to explain.

    I followed the recommendations why'all provide and google image search didn't kick anything back.

    I'm hoping it's just a scam, but if it's not, maybe one of the folks who can message should reach out to her. ProfessorK, VC maybe?

    Thanks. VJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape