Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20152

    Hurricane pussy!

    Went for a cruise tonight. For some reason I didn't see any working girls, LOL.

  2. #20151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Tough day today

    Newly back in area. Spent a few laps on Nebraska and I found the south end to be bottom of barrel seemed homeless or girls arguing with themselves south of HB.

    Saw a couple around sligh but ya got to be quick. Other times they were engaged in convos with brothers / BF / whatever. When I cut a block on a side street there was a Puerto Rican that jumped in and we chatted a minute. She was nasty looking, smelled like cigar, her body was shot out, and she immediately said 40 and I decided I didn't want her if she said 5 so I just replied ' that ain't happening".

    Really all day and didn't see much, it's not Tampa it's the state of affairs in the hobby except in Houston where they are smoking hot and dressed up asking incall prices for street but that's another story.

    Ended up giving up and doing a are&T.

    Anyone with 411 please DM and if over in Brevard or Orlando I'll guide your way.

  3. #20150
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Where is she? Vacations again?
    She supposedly is clean and out of the life. I'm happy for her but damn, I miss those titties!

  4. #20149
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Are those man made? Don't remember her that big. Yummy.
    Indeed! One of why'all Captains paid for them.

    Last I heard, she was still staying with the old man.

  5. #20148

    Nova

    Where is she? Vacations again?

  6. #20147
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Woow she looks bad, what are you doing to her bro?
    Lmfao,

    I just get my standard bbbjwswallow bro!

    Her oral skill is still on point.

  7. #20146
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen / heard / dated her recently?
    Are those man made? Don't remember her that big. Yummy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1AB47B22-555B-47EB-A60F-EC02CFBECD66.jpeg‎   E63F56AB-F199-41F7-AFCD-973E647E6BF7.jpeg‎  

  8. #20145
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She said she can have guests in her room now. Only those that she has seen before. Pm Me for the room number and hotel.
    Woow she looks bad, what are you doing to her bro?

  9. #20144
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Is Nebraska the best spot to pick her up?
    She used to be on Hills, but now on Nebraska.

  10. #20143
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    That is Jollyssa, better known as Jolly, pronounced Joe- Lee. She is total YMMV. I have had both good and horrible dates with her.

    I won't ever pick her up again after what her BF did to my car. Beware.
    Her uncle had her come over to visit recently. Not sure if she left, or she still hanging out.

  11. #20142
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She said she can have guests in her room now. Only those that she has seen before. Pm Me for the room number and hotel.
    Is Nebraska the best spot to pick her up?

  12. #20141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Jayhawk stings

    Quote Originally Posted by LSpooner  [View Original Post]
    They use it for stings.
    It's a box canyon, like shooting fish in a barrel. Female LEO stands out front, she waves you in, comes up to your window makes the deal gives the take down signal and the monger gets arrested. This location is notorious.

    I rarely shop south of Hillborough Ave.

  13. #20140

    Bella

    She said she can have guests in her room now. Only those that she has seen before. Pm Me for the room number and hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD2ADBC9-FB7C-4CC0-B6B6-8F51F02C0B2E.jpg‎  

  14. #20139

    See how it has just one small in / out entrance?

    They use it for stings.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    One of the street girls told me that the Jayhawk on Nebraska across from Borell Park offers hourly rates. They adverise daily, weekly, and monthly rates with adult movies. I've never been there so cannot confirm.

  15. #20138

    Lacey

    Anyone seen / heard / dated her recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1DAAFC5E-E303-43D2-9C3D-F2F0E0EF999A.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape