High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19777

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her talking to Brenda and then we went to the store she has lost considerable weight the last month but a nice girl she prefer Mexico when she has a choice. I meet her throw another friend before going heavy binge. About 2 yrs seeing j intermittently I got what ever I needed no fuss a bargain.

  2. #19776

    Keep moving

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    She is not well. I observed several times on Hillsboro by the Walmart when I you the little young pretty dark hair girl that use to hang with heaven who's name I can not remember may be raven or joy? Anyway about threes ago asked for a ride I'm not sure she was born female any how she lost her lunch in my car. Mentally and physically a 2 over all no mor rides from me.

  3. #19775

  4. #19774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Asian? What the fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw this seductive spinner heading southbound on the northbound side of Neb yesterday. Looked really good from a distance but a closer encounter showed significant age and a weathered bod. However, a set of mammalian protuberances like you read about and a sexy look overall. SWs are not my prime focus but I've had a few and seen a bunch. Haven't seen her before though. Any info? Sorry about the fuzzy pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badal  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Gi Gi.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Check both the SW and Escort thread for her reviews. Some are very recent. Many have had her. None are repeats that I know. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, looks like a man, big natural boobs, mediocre to poor performance. But pick her up and give her a try and confirm for yourself. She's a hard pass for me and I see her out all the time. I don't even slow down to look any more.
    She says that she's Asian?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58698907/

    WTF?

  5. #19773
    A couple weeks ago I wanted something rugged weathered and extra slutty. So I hit up Gi Gi, texted 4-5 times from 2 different monger numbers. Took her 4 days to respond and barely heard a grunt back. I did not bother following up. I really wanted to blast one on those tits. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Check both the SW and Escort thread for her reviews. Some are very recent. Many have had her. None are repeats that I know. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, looks like a man, big natural boobs, mediocre to poor performance. But pick her up and give her a try and confirm for yourself. She's a hard pass for me and I see her out all the time. I don't even slow down to look any more.

  6. #19772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one this morning. She was riding a bike near 12th and 142nd. She parked it and came along. She didn't want to do BBBJ, but did after I told her it was a deal breaker. I'd repeat.
    Same tattooed up chick?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1550279031

  7. #19771

    Gigi = Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Always good to put a name with a face. I may have to try her out some time soon.
    Check both the SW and Escort thread for her reviews. Some are very recent. Many have had her. None are repeats that I know. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, looks like a man, big natural boobs, mediocre to poor performance. But pick her up and give her a try and confirm for yourself. She's a hard pass for me and I see her out all the time. I don't even slow down to look any more.

  8. #19770

    Jollyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one this morning. She was riding a bike near 12th and 142nd. She parked it and came along. She didn't want to do BBBJ, but did after I told her it was a deal breaker. I'd repeat.
    That is Jollyssa, Jolly for short. Been around for years. Very YMMV, depends on her mood.

  9. #19769

    Gi Gi

    Quote Originally Posted by Badal  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Gi Gi.
    Thanks. Always good to put a name with a face. I may have to try her out some time soon.

  10. #19768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    SW at linebaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw this seductive spinner heading southbound on the northbound side of Neb yesterday. Looked really good from a distance but a closer encounter showed significant age and a weathered bod. However, a set of mammalian protuberances like you read about and a sexy look overall. SWs are not my prime focus but I've had a few and seen a bunch. Haven't seen her before though. Any info? Sorry about the fuzzy pic.
    Her name is Gi Gi.

  11. #19767

    5:30 pm Wed. Linebaugh & Neb

    Saw this seductive spinner heading southbound on the northbound side of Neb yesterday. Looked really good from a distance but a closer encounter showed significant age and a weathered bod. However, a set of mammalian protuberances like you read about and a sexy look overall. SWs are not my prime focus but I've had a few and seen a bunch. Haven't seen her before though. Any info? Sorry about the fuzzy pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-03-10 16.21.43jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #19766

    Jolie

    Saw this one this morning. She was riding a bike near 12th and 142nd. She parked it and came along. She didn't want to do BBBJ, but did after I told her it was a deal breaker. I'd repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30E30F9B-8CBE-484D-A48C-0A7E349550F9.jpg‎  

  13. #19765

    Bam

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Nowatney Blonde. The look says 'I'm working here. '.
    I had the chance to handout with her a few times. She is a hit or miss type. When she is happy happy joy joy she is great. When she is on the hut you just a means to an end like always. She is terrible and demanding. You must Always be firm and blunt with her or she will run you over. The (hit bam) orality 7, hygiene 7, looks 6, personality 7.

  14. #19764
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Nowatney Blonde. The look says 'I'm working here. '.
    Same damn outfit at 11:30 a on Tuesday.

    On a side note, anyone see the skinny Latina / black one about the same time with the orange wig? Came out of the cornerstone apts, but there was a cop parked by Nelphi and she went running back after a few minutes of going down 140th.

  15. #19763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    That's Bam bro. You denied her request to meet up.

    Bud out.
    No, she told me she was not interested in meeting me. If she wants to meet up for a photo shoot, I'm up for it! She can Pm me her number if she wants me to text her. She looked cute on the corner of 142nd! Nice shoes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape