Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20137
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    That is Jollyssa, better known as Jolly, pronounced Joe- Lee. She is total YMMV. I have had both good and horrible dates with her.

    I won't ever pick her up again after what her BF did to my car. Beware.
    Alright! Pm Any names or numbers of some more rputable providers.

    Stay safe.

  2. #20136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? I'm interested in her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1550279031
    That is Jollyssa, better known as Jolly, pronounced Joe- Lee. She is total YMMV. I have had both good and horrible dates with her.

    I won't ever pick her up again after what her BF did to my car. Beware.

  3. #20135
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? I'm interested in her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1550279031

  4. #20134
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    One of the street girls told me that the Jayhawk on Nebraska across from Borell Park offers hourly rates. They adverise daily, weekly, and monthly rates with adult movies. I've never been there so cannot confirm.
    Don't know about hourly rates, but they've had adult movies in the rooms for decades. Not sure I'd park my car there day or night.

  5. #20133
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    One of the street girls told me that the Jayhawk on Nebraska across from Borell Park offers hourly rates. They adverise daily, weekly, and monthly rates with adult movies. I've never been there so cannot confirm.
    I stopped by there maybe 2 years ago and asked and they said no. I haven't tried since then, things change. Would be good if they did.

  6. #20132
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    So the sores bruises on her arms and sores covered by makeup on her face don't bother you?
    I never said I'd do her. Fuck to the hell no. She still has a pretty kittie.

    BTW. She's in better shape than Astrid, probably charges a third of her rate, and is probably easier to get ahold of, if that's what your useless comment refers to. At least, I don't see anything oozing out of her swollen leg in that picture.

    Then again, it's not the best pic either.

    But, to each their own. Captains going to captan and ho's going to ho.

  7. #20131

    Jayhawk Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    There are no hourly motels in Tampa. St Pete has one, the Rand, but they are really pricey.
    One of the street girls told me that the Jayhawk on Nebraska across from Borell Park offers hourly rates. They adverise daily, weekly, and monthly rates with adult movies. I've never been there so cannot confirm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c88c6ae29480ccb2e3fb91d0755ead6203b252b9_400x280_crop.jpg‎   Jayhawk-Motel.jpg‎  

  8. #20130
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    There are no hourly motels in Tampa. St Pete has one, the Rand, but they are really pricey.
    I see, thanks.

  9. #20129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Hi, also new and wondering the same.

    Did people help you out or you had to go trial and error style?
    There are no hourly motels in Tampa. St Pete has one, the Rand, but they are really pricey.

  10. #20128
    Well, I did not help anybody with this utterly useless post in the excort section.

    I agree but FYI it's spelled escort not excort.

    A2

  11. #20127

    Also wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyScott  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Visiting from Ft Lauderdale. Wondering if there are any hourly hotels near Busch Gardens, or anywhere in Tampa for that matter. Here through Sunday and would appreciate the information.
    Hi, also new and wondering the same.

    Did people help you out or you had to go trial and error style?

  12. #20126

    Selective

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. That kittie still looks good to me.
    So the sores bruises on her arms and sores covered by makeup on her face don't bother you?

  13. #20125
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Heaven Before and After.
    Don't know. That kittie still looks good to me.

  14. #20124
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Heaven Before and After.
    She's literally a shell of her former self. But we've seen this with all of them.

  15. #20123
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tell her to shove that stupid finger up her ass. Unless you wanted it LOL. Seriously what dude sees a pic w the girl flipping you off and is like fucking a got to have that?
    Come Reap,

    That's my signature pose!! It's been like that for years! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape