Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,291 to 22,305 of 27147
-
07-04-21 22:57 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 333Asian Star NYC website
https://asian-starnyc.com/
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 22:48 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 278She is. Covered greek tho. If you text her she will tell you all you need to know. Bit of a talker, and definitely a gilf.
Originally Posted by RLStern
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 22:35 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 53Kali Inquiry
I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?
https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410
-
07-04-21 20:47 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 76This was years ago. But yeah. She's not phat. She's fat.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 19:35 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 471Asian Star NYC
Have a link? Not finding anything on google.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 18:54 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 333Tomomi
I saw Tomomi at Asian-starnyc. YMMV I had a bare session which included CIP. Fantastic performance and the higher fee of $400 is justified. She only speaks about 5 words of English so be patient with her.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa516
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 17:45 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 483If you're looking for someone to spend a lot of time with you might be best off looking on Seeking Arrangement.
Originally Posted by Albertel6
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 15:56 #4850Regular Member

Posts: 9Aside from no BBFS the session was really good.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa516
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 03:16 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for a tatted sugar baby
Hello fellow mongers.
I will be posted in NYC for the summer. I am looking for a a sugar baby with whom I can spend some time with over the next two months. It'd be great if they are relatively young and have nice tatts. I am looking for more of a PSE experience so maybe a BBFS provider? Would anybody care to point me to some directions? Thank you! I will make sure to take very good care of her money wise.
-
07-03-21 23:17 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 212Anybody push the boundaries with Abby Lee, Jordyn James, and Maya Sweet at Lears?
-
07-03-21 21:54 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 68How was the session?
Originally Posted by Chef16
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 20:57 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 304I'm seeing more BBFS reviews these days too. Seems like the new management doesn't care.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 20:55 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 304Is this someone that charges $600/ hr? Also, who is A. T. ?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 18:11 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 235Matuska
Wait, are you saying this chick is too large for you?
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=230790
Are the photos accurate or is she bigger?
-
07-03-21 17:35 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 53Can someone PM me variety of BBFS providers?
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
Yeah they're both BBFS, though didn't try with Matsuka.
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
Can someone PM me a variety of BBFS providers so I am prepared before payday?
I only know of Dolci, Matsuka, and Sophia.
Anyone else? Give me as many as possible.










Reply With Quote






