LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLeea  [View Original Post]
    Are there a lot BBFS reports on TER? I'm wondering if I should just pay for their subscription.
    Not really. There's also a lot of crappy uninformative reviews.

    To all the dudes PMing me about Saki, I tipped extra 100. The Pm boxes are all jumbled up so I can't even read the words properly.

    Be nice and polite about it if you're seeking to try and get it from her. She's amateur.

  2. #4825
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell she's a TS who does not make it clear that she's a TS. I really don't understand why people do this. There are a lot on Tryst who advertise themselves as female also until you look at the text of their ad. I really don't get the point. It's wasting time and if the wrong person doesn't realize they're a TS until they get there I could see things potentially getting violent.
    Yeah, I thought I saw a dick on her in one of her pics or vids somewhere, so that's why I never bothered with her, but yeah it is shitty that she does not mention it in any of her ads.

  3. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLeea  [View Original Post]
    Are there a lot BBFS reports on TER? I'm wondering if I should just pay for their subscription.
    Funnily enough, my subscription just ended and friend wanted info. It's worth it if you're on the fence about seeing someone and they have reviews there.

    As far as BBFS info in reviews, not sure if it's not allowed, frowned upon or people are smarter about it / keep it tighter to their vest, but I've never seen BBFS info in members only reviews. I've asked people before and I believe I always get the no BBFS reply. Either it's legit or they don't want to get the word around, depending on the monger and / or provider.

  4. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell she's a TS who does not make it clear that she's a TS. I really don't understand why people do this. There are a lot on Tryst who advertise themselves as female also until you look at the text of their ad. I really don't get the point. It's wasting time and if the wrong person doesn't realize they're a TS until they get there I could see things potentially getting violent.
    Providers should make it clear.

    Her pornhub does say she's trans, if OP was interested.

  5. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by BwcTravelz  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell she's a TS who does not make it clear that she's a TS. I really don't understand why people do this. There are a lot on Tryst who advertise themselves as female also until you look at the text of their ad. I really don't get the point. It's wasting time and if the wrong person doesn't realize they're a TS until they get there I could see things potentially getting violent.

  6. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    It's funny, I was searching for a website (before it was posted and google wasn't showing it), anyway, my friend went there last week. He said the chick he wanted to see Becky, wasn't chick in the pics. I mean, hell, the pics themselves all look different, although it's hard to tell because they all have blurry faces.

    He's Asian and he said all the women there are Chinese. They're just passing 'them off as different ethnicities. I haven't been, but I believe I can also tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.

    Is this the case for anyone who went? Do the pics resemble what they're showing and the ethnicities.

    He said Becky was Chinese (listed as Korean) and bounced and also didn't look like pics.
    I saw Saki there and she's definitely she's Japanese.

    She moaned in Japanese. We used Google voice translate for a bit and she verbally spoke in Japanese.

  7. #4820

    Worth it?

    Are there a lot BBFS reports on TER? I'm wondering if I should just pay for their subscription.

  8. #4819

  9. #4818

    Asian Star NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Thanks dude. Saved me a trip.
    It's funny, I was searching for a website (before it was posted and google wasn't showing it), anyway, my friend went there last week. He said the chick he wanted to see Becky, wasn't chick in the pics. I mean, hell, the pics themselves all look different, although it's hard to tell because they all have blurry faces.

    He's Asian and he said all the women there are Chinese. They're just passing 'them off as different ethnicities. I haven't been, but I believe I can also tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.

    Is this the case for anyone who went? Do the pics resemble what they're showing and the ethnicities.

    He said Becky was Chinese (listed as Korean) and bounced and also didn't look like pics.

  10. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
    Word. Looks like a YMMV.

  11. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
    Thanks dude. Saved me a trip.

  12. #4815
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    They got a new J-Girl, Tomomi, at 400 per hour, more than the normal rate of 300. I wonder if bare is included for that rate? Otherwise I don't know why she charges more.
    Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.

  13. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    They got a new J-Girl, Tomomi, at 400 per hour, more than the normal rate of 300. I wonder if bare is included for that rate? Otherwise I don't know why she charges more.
    It's included with her rate from what I am told. No upcharge. And be polite if you decide to see her. .

  14. 06-29-21 16:31


  15. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked the lineup today? Jay reaching into his bag of tricks for some blasts from the past!

    Helena.
    Ruby Rose.
    Victoria Dream.
    Brandy.
    Jordyn.

    I mean, things were lean for awhile but there are some GREAT choices today.

    Of course Victoria, who I was eyeing, is $400. Anyone know if BB / CIP is available for her?
    Helena and Ruby Rose are no go with BBFS.

  16. #4812

    Asian Star NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Here https://asian-starnyc.com/.

    Keep an eye out for their twitter updates. Website doesn't give an indication of who's on schedule. She might be back in 1-2 weeks.
    They got a new J-Girl, Tomomi, at 400 per hour, more than the normal rate of 300. I wonder if bare is included for that rate? Otherwise I don't know why she charges more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape