Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4860

    Cherry Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.

    300 to start.
    I actually did the whole $35. "one time verify" thing, mainly to see more pics / vids of her and see if I wanted to see her. I always see her and Star's ads. They also share (d) a number, but I think Star is now trying to be more tame / independent.

    After seeing her OF I was kinda put off. I get these chicks take loads, but when you're seeing loads all over a chick you want to see.

    I think her OF actually does her a disservice. I wanted to see her before that and then after I kinda came to my senses, also after showing my friend her content.

    One thing I will say watch out for, which is kinda shitty, she uses snapchat. I don't use any of these dumb ass apps, including twitter, facebook, all this nonsensical garbage. Anyway, if you take a pic of anything apparently, it lets the other person know. I did that with someone not realizing and it wasn't anything bad and was a screen from the person I screen shotted and I sent to them to ask them something.

    This chick put someone on blast, with his name and contact info saying he screen shotted her picture and don't be like him. You got cum shots of yourself all over the interwebz, why are you putting someone on blast for taking a pic screenshot. Apparently this annoyed her as her content is so valuable. That was a nail in the coffin for me, I'm actually overly trusting of women I see and I've yet to be burnt. I wouldn't give her a reason to burn me, but it seems like she'd try for no apparent reason anyway. I believe she may have tried to charge a fee to him to take down her blast. I can't recall either way, but after that I ceased contact with her. First off, way too many hoops to set up an appt, for someone who seems pretty trashy and also she seems like she is vindictive for no reason. Be very cautious with your info. Also she makes you create a snap iirc. You needed to join * and snap. All these fucking hoops.

    If anyone has had a positive visit, please do let us know.

  2. #4859
    Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.

    300 to start.

  3. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410
    Can also tell you she's BBFS, really cheap too.

    Also she does tend to talk a lot so just start eating her out and she'll get the picture, she's p weird tho, I'm latino and she kinda went on a micro aggressive laden tangent about the food she thought I ate and assumed I was fatherless because I was educated so if that doesn't bother you then go for it.

  4. #4857

    Asian Star NYC website

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    Have a link? Not finding anything on google.
    https://asian-starnyc.com/

  5. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410
    She is. Covered greek tho. If you text her she will tell you all you need to know. Bit of a talker, and definitely a gilf.

  6. #4855

    Kali Inquiry

    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410

  7. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Wait, are you saying this chick is too large for you?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=230790

    Are the photos accurate or is she bigger?
    This was years ago. But yeah. She's not phat. She's fat.

  8. #4853

    Asian Star NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tomomi at Asian-starnyc. YMMV I had a bare session which included CIP. Fantastic performance and the higher fee of $400 is justified. She only speaks about 5 words of English so be patient with her.
    Have a link? Not finding anything on google.

  9. #4852

    Tomomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa516  [View Original Post]
    How was the session?
    I saw Tomomi at Asian-starnyc. YMMV I had a bare session which included CIP. Fantastic performance and the higher fee of $400 is justified. She only speaks about 5 words of English so be patient with her.

  10. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertel6  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I will be posted in NYC for the summer. I am looking for a a sugar baby with whom I can spend some time with over the next two months. It'd be great if they are relatively young and have nice tatts. I am looking for more of a PSE experience so maybe a BBFS provider? Would anybody care to point me to some directions? Thank you! I will make sure to take very good care of her money wise.
    If you're looking for someone to spend a lot of time with you might be best off looking on Seeking Arrangement.

  11. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa516  [View Original Post]
    How was the session?
    Aside from no BBFS the session was really good.

  12. #4849

    Looking for a tatted sugar baby

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I will be posted in NYC for the summer. I am looking for a a sugar baby with whom I can spend some time with over the next two months. It'd be great if they are relatively young and have nice tatts. I am looking for more of a PSE experience so maybe a BBFS provider? Would anybody care to point me to some directions? Thank you! I will make sure to take very good care of her money wise.

  13. #4848
    Anybody push the boundaries with Abby Lee, Jordyn James, and Maya Sweet at Lears?

  14. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
    How was the session?

  15. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I find that many of the reviews prior to 2018 are vague at best. Most don't say either way whether covered or not but there are those that specifically say what was covered. However, I am finding that the newer reviews are much more explicit and state that BBFS was available.
    I'm seeing more BBFS reviews these days too. Seems like the new management doesn't care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape