Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410
    She is. Covered greek tho. If you text her she will tell you all you need to know. Bit of a talker, and definitely a gilf.

  2. #4855

    Kali Inquiry

    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410

  3. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Wait, are you saying this chick is too large for you?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=230790

    Are the photos accurate or is she bigger?
    This was years ago. But yeah. She's not phat. She's fat.

  4. #4853

    Asian Star NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tomomi at Asian-starnyc. YMMV I had a bare session which included CIP. Fantastic performance and the higher fee of $400 is justified. She only speaks about 5 words of English so be patient with her.
    Have a link? Not finding anything on google.

  5. #4852

    Tomomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa516  [View Original Post]
    How was the session?
    I saw Tomomi at Asian-starnyc. YMMV I had a bare session which included CIP. Fantastic performance and the higher fee of $400 is justified. She only speaks about 5 words of English so be patient with her.

  6. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertel6  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I will be posted in NYC for the summer. I am looking for a a sugar baby with whom I can spend some time with over the next two months. It'd be great if they are relatively young and have nice tatts. I am looking for more of a PSE experience so maybe a BBFS provider? Would anybody care to point me to some directions? Thank you! I will make sure to take very good care of her money wise.
    If you're looking for someone to spend a lot of time with you might be best off looking on Seeking Arrangement.

  7. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa516  [View Original Post]
    How was the session?
    Aside from no BBFS the session was really good.

  8. #4849

    Looking for a tatted sugar baby

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I will be posted in NYC for the summer. I am looking for a a sugar baby with whom I can spend some time with over the next two months. It'd be great if they are relatively young and have nice tatts. I am looking for more of a PSE experience so maybe a BBFS provider? Would anybody care to point me to some directions? Thank you! I will make sure to take very good care of her money wise.

  9. #4848
    Anybody push the boundaries with Abby Lee, Jordyn James, and Maya Sweet at Lears?

  10. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
    How was the session?

  11. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I find that many of the reviews prior to 2018 are vague at best. Most don't say either way whether covered or not but there are those that specifically say what was covered. However, I am finding that the newer reviews are much more explicit and state that BBFS was available.
    I'm seeing more BBFS reviews these days too. Seems like the new management doesn't care.

  12. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the last two east coast legends along with Jewels star elite (did not fuck jewels yet) that I have not fucked yet. Like other legends, deep down I knew she was bareback. However, no one on T. E. are. Wanted to cooperate and confirm her bare status. Last year I booked her for an April visit then Covid hit NY hard and she had to cancel.

    Once I saw she was touring new england including NY, I booked her a month in advance. On the initial contact I made my bareback special intro. Like usual, when girls replied by saying send me your references if you really want to. Meet, bareback is availaible. She just replied, send me your lates references. I knew it was game. But again, no one on T. E. are. Gave me a lead.

    Once I entered the room, I noticed condoms on the night stand. I was a lityle diacoutaged. But I remembered my first meeting with A. T. Condoms on the night stand, but I I creampies her tqice tjat night. After my super quick shower, she asked me point blink. What do you like the most? To see an amzing woman with an incrdible body looking at you in the eyes could be intimidating. Thanks god I fucked a ton of them and see it all. I replied I like everything. Just like in my intro I am an ass guy. Preferably ass filling cream. She shook her head and laugh. At that moment I knew I had my creampie.

    We made up. Thenat one point she was on all four ass up I went again for daty dato from behind just to make sure she was not inviting me in bare. Then slowly from behing I did some p2 p. Then she reached my cock from behing and slipped iy inside.

    The rest was history. Two creampied load for both holes. The anal creampie was the most amazibg one.
    Is this someone that charges $600/ hr? Also, who is A. T. ?

  13. #4844

    Matuska

    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Matuska in years but I would see her from time to time. But she was BBFS friendly with me. The first 2 times I saw her we went out for drinks after the session. 3rd time I was with her that she was cool with it. She's a nice girl but it a little too large for me. YMMV with her.

    Second time I was with Dolci she was cool with BBFS.
    Wait, are you saying this chick is too large for you?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=230790

    Are the photos accurate or is she bigger?

  14. #4843

    Can someone PM me variety of BBFS providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?

    I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Matuska in years but I would see her from time to time. But she was BBFS friendly with me. The first 2 times I saw her we went out for drinks after the session. 3rd time I was with her that she was cool with it. She's a nice girl but it a little too large for me. YMMV with her.

    Second time I was with Dolci she was cool with BBFS.
    Yeah they're both BBFS, though didn't try with Matsuka.

    Can someone PM me a variety of BBFS providers so I am prepared before payday?

    I only know of Dolci, Matsuka, and Sophia.

    Anyone else? Give me as many as possible.

  15. #4842

    Dolci and Matuska

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?

    I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?
    I haven't seen Matuska in years but I would see her from time to time. But she was BBFS friendly with me. The first 2 times I saw her we went out for drinks after the session. 3rd time I was with her that she was cool with it. She's a nice girl but it a little too large for me. YMMV with her.

    Second time I was with Dolci she was cool with BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape