Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11183

    Geesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Phone, cigarette, and gang sign, all while gripping a 2 liter orange soda. Seems like a recipe for rushed service if not robbed.

    Be safe out there.
    He is holding his cell phone in his left hand, hugging the 2 liter with his right arm and clearly holding something between two fingers with his right hand. Probably a blunt. Not no damn gang sign. (Face in hands, shaking my head).

  2. #11182

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    I am glad that you had a good experience but I shared how she scammed me a few months ago. I am copying that post too. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53323236/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...14-6/1/2906510

    Even a veteran like me got tricked. Somehow, I thought she was legit. I thought that I saw a review or two in last few months and someone mentioned that she was back in July. But she is a total scam. Said she could do everything including greek for $$$ Ubered her to hotel. Came in strung out, wasting time, asking to see money, then texting her " sister" that she was safe. After a minute, 2 white guys knock at door, yelling at her. She rushed to open the door, while I talk to them, she takes money and walks out with them.

    I am conflict averse so just let it go, You win some, you lose some. I called my SB and got my mood right again. Just wanted to warn everyone.

  3. #11181

    It works

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.
    Membership is costly, but it works I got 4 numbers in 2 days. I've already made arrangements. Good call, still not hotter than Liah!

  4. #11180

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen kelly recently in whitemarsh? I haven't seen her since she was at her apartment in essex. It was good service other than her boyfriend knocking on the door.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63979525

  5. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    This guy is likely her "boyfriend" or handler, be careful and keep your eyes open as this guy clearly has no issues being in her pics, if you really want to try her be on guard as you do not know what the "boyfriend" might do as he could try to bust in and rob you or hide in the bathroom so he can jump you as you enter.
    Phone, cigarette, and gang sign, all while gripping a 2 liter orange soda. Seems like a recipe for rushed service if not robbed.

    Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 335F12B4-DE96-4E1B-A86E-DC3415B229EB.jpeg‎  

  6. #11178

    Traveling Brazilians Celine Santini

    I'm addicted to fucking these Brazilian girls. They have the best pussies in the world without a doubt. Her pics are not very good as they hide the insane body that welcomed me at the in call! Contacted Lisa, and got my appointment with Celine in BWI. Met me wearing a sexy black robe on. Shower and we get right to it. Her boobs to waist to ass ratio is insane; like the perfect figure 8. Had my dick rock hard from the minute we started making out. She prefers closed mouth kissing. Drops down and gives me a thorough BBBJ. She seemed like she was happiest just licking, sucking and slobbering on my shaft, as any attempt at DATY and FIV was met with her telling me she was too sensitive down there. Fine by me. I enjoyed her basically worshipping my cock as I fondled her big hanging boobs from underneath. Some nice face fucking / Russian as I sat on top thrown in, cover up and I request DOGGIE. Her ass is like two beachballs, and I enjoyed watching it ripple as I pound away until filling the bag for rd 1. She speaks perfect English. Convo was rather light. She seemed to just want to relax and cuddle. I initiate rd 2 with more BBBJ. She lubes up again, CG while sucking on her boobs, then finish in MISH. Nice, friendly, laid back Brazilian woman, who I gather prefers a more sensual pace rather than a vigorous romp. I would repeat for her glorious ass and boobs alone.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/...-santini-52975

    She's also an Indy on the west coast with a higher donation, so I got a good deal seeing her for four benjamins.

    https://celinesantini.com

  7. #11177

    Visitor looking for recommendations

    I am in Aberdeen for one night on business. I am looking for a recommendation of a girl that will come to me at my hotel. I prefer slender to athletic girls. I am looking for quality. I want GFE / pse and don't mind paying well. I'm not looking looking for a $60 qv. Anyone have a recommendation or UTR that wouldn't mind spending an hour or two with a w / m businessman for some fun. TIA.

  8. #11176

    Boyfriend?

    Good advice!

    In all my years of mongering, I've avoided any escort with a known boyfriend.

    6-7 years ago I went to a hotel to visit a escort and a guy was hanging around outside of her room smoking a cigarette.

    I ignored him and went in and asked, who was that guy outside?

    With a grin she says.

    The hotel manager.

    Happy & Safe Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    This guy is likely her "boyfriend" or handler, be careful and keep your eyes open as this guy clearly has no issues being in her pics, if you really want to try her be on guard as you do not know what the "boyfriend" might do as he could try to bust in and rob you or hide in the bathroom so he can jump you as you enter.

  9. #11175

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    That's good to know by the way how was Kay when you saw her in April?
    The experience was terrible. She's the most extreme clock watcher I've ever met with. Oddly enough, her attitude was much better during her ultra skinny phase.

  10. #11174

    Her "boyfriend"

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any real intel on her? Called her a few weeks prior and a black man answered. Need real intel!

    Thank you lots.
    This guy is likely her "boyfriend" or handler, be careful and keep your eyes open as this guy clearly has no issues being in her pics, if you really want to try her be on guard as you do not know what the "boyfriend" might do as he could try to bust in and rob you or hide in the bathroom so he can jump you as you enter.

  11. #11173
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any real intel on her? Called her a few weeks prior and a black man answered. Need real intel!

    Thank you lots.
    There's literally a black man behind her in the pictures making hand signs that I'm 90% sure aren't attempts at a conversation in sign language.

    I'm not quite sure what more intel you need but if there's a black dude on the phone when dudes call to fuck her and a black guy going tough tony behind her in a picture, it may be a safe assumption that said black gentleman is the garden variety handler / boyfriend. Proceed with caution.

  12. #11172

    Jewlz

    Does anyone have any real intel on her? Called her a few weeks prior and a black man answered. Need real intel!

    Thank you lots.

  13. #11171

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    So where's kiara these days I'd like to get ahold of her.
    Not right now you don't, check the SW thread. Last time I scooped her was 6 mos ago and she was a skeleton then, right now she's in a very bad way.

  14. #11170

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    So where's kiara these days I'd like to get ahold of her.
    Check out Dog's report on 6/ 25/2021.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...8&d=1624673300

  15. #11169

    Kiara

    So where's kiara these days I'd like to get ahold of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape