Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 1392 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11168

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Megakibbles  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience except when I got there it was a girl named Josey. Seemed like she was just starting out. Had an incredible ass for the size of her frame. House was a little suspect but overall had a good time and would probably repeat.
    I think she keep a couple girls there working. I know I'm going back to get a piece of blue sexy ass.

  2. #11167

    Ashley

    I meet this girl name Ashley through nasty nikki. I hit her up and I'm on the way to Tim's motel in elkridge. Had to wait about 10 minutes. Once I get inside I realize I seen her before I seen her last year at the best western in lithium. I did a date with her roommate. I don't think she post anymore. She looks pretty good however she don't have any front teeth. She ask if I can give her donation upfront I tell her nah we deal with that afterwards. She agreed. She start with a nice and good gum bbj for about 10 mins it felt great. Then I tell her I'm ready she bend over and I just slid right inside and go to work on that ass and she takes like a champ. I flip her on her back and put her legs up on my shoulders and start ramming her until I popped. I pulled out and realized the condom popped she jumps up and it was nut dripping all down leg. Surprisingly she wasn't mad. Damage 80 she wanted 120. Will repeat. However she did ask me to take her to the store I did no biggie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210618-212353_Gallery_compress43.jpg‎  

  3. #11166

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    I had the same experience except when I got there it was a girl named Josey. Seemed like she was just starting out. Had an incredible ass for the size of her frame. House was a little suspect but overall had a good time and would probably repeat.

  4. #11165

    They got busted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's up with the Colombian hotties? Everything is falling on deaf ears when I message.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l=#post5407840

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5400523

  5. #11164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    Sounds like you got her raw, which seems out of character for her ads, where she requires a cover for everything. Is that what happened, or did you just leave out the suiting up?

  6. #11163

    Colombians??

    Anybody know what's up with the Colombian hotties? Everything is falling on deaf ears when I message.

  7. #11162
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.
    I don't think I qualify ad a "new monger" at this point. I've been a contributing monger for years. I've been off the forum for a while for assorted reasons, but you're right, I should have checked the forum before taking the plunge.

    Sammy.

  8. #11161

    Traveling Brazilians Milly

    Longtime member of Lisa and her group. The girls are the hottest Brazilian models I've come across. Other agencies have 30 year old MILF's posing as 20 year olds. None of that crap here. These girls are true 20 something year olds, most students and IG models, traveling through the area. I've seen Cecilia, Pietra, Lilly, Luiza, Giselle, Antonella, Grace, Kelly, Natasha, Chiara to name but a few and the vast majority of the talent that come though here will make you want to relocate to Brazil. Saw Milly is BWI. Texted Lisa and got my preferred time. Milly is friendly, looks even hotter than her pics and aims to please. All the acronym available: DFK, BBBJ, DATO, DATY, CFS. Don't think CIM is allowed as she asked me to finish on her body, rather than in her mouth. Nice girl who speaks good English. Definitely worth the rates they now go by.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-milly-52791

  9. #11160
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I had contacted this one several times and she was intermittent in getting back. Asked me to meet her and give her cash to secure the room, which was a part of the donation she had asked. I said no to secure the room first, and I would oblige the donation accordingly. Then she blamed me for not helping here secure the room. Waste of time, as I have not seen any other reviews anywhere on here. She also would not send any kind of reference pics or selfies to confirm. Avoid is my suggestion.
    I saw her the other day. Waited an hour in the parking lot and right as I was about to leave she sent the room number. Idk why it took so long but I've seen her other times and service was okay. She does greek for upcharge. Will only repeat if desperate though.

  10. #11159

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
    I saw her when she first came back in Brooklyn she was at this house where she worked watching this disabled woman. She was looked a lot more healthier than. That was in March.

  11. #11158

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    She is also using the name Chloe.
    There is a Russian Chloe as well in laurel area. Not the same girl.

  12. #11157

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.
    The number ends in #8760. I will also have to ask her for permission I think.

    B.

  13. #11156

    Brea / Bree in Dundalk

    Saw this one this past Sunday, she shares a place with Nikki in Dundalk. Called her up, scheduled a meetup, agreed to $. 2 over the phone for bb play with Brea. Got there, no scheduling problems, location is a rowhouse / townhouse in Dundalk. The house itself is a bit of a mess, toilet didn't work, a bit run down but not crack house level dirty either. Brea met me in an upstairs room, she looks like her pics, about 140 pounds, not super skinny but just the right amount of meat on her bones. She asks me not to finish inside as she had a kid 2 years ago and doesn't want another. Service was meh, she blew me for about 30 seconds, then moved on to missionary, but she just laid there and used her hands to push against me, preventing me from going for super deep strokes. After about 6-7 minutes of this I felt the boys rising up and blew on her stomach. Went to the tub to rinse off, but no clean towel available so I used a shirt lying around. Went downstairs and saw Nikki butt naked, seemed like she was preparing for another customer. Overall, nice figure, didn't see track marks but she seemed a bit out of it or loopy, service was meh. If the location was closer I may repeat, but it's a 1:15 hour drive when CB Bree is only 45 minutes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/596870406787

  14. #11155
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
    That's good to know by the way how was Kay when you saw her in April?

  15. #11154

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape